Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

oatgan posted:

pagano is so overdone but if you want a couple of guys to bleed all over your biggest show of the year pentagon and pagano could put on a good show

Pagano kinda sucks, honestly, but he apparently drew well wrestling Psicosis/Nicho Millionario on the indies so I guess that's why they're using him. At least, that's how Konnan tells it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

coconono posted:

I've never heard Konnan say anything really bad about CMLL other than they're boring to him.

I mean, the CMLL office was so lovely to work for that he left to jumpstart AAA, but I guess he hasn't said anything about them lately.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

coconono posted:

I don't think he ever takes it off.

If Konnan is to be believed, we're all better off that way.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Boco_T posted:

I mean no accounting for what his forehead looks like in 2017 but you can see at least one Principe Island match on Youtube where he has a normal looking face (in 1990)

Konnan's steady joke re: Park's face is that his wife should be arrested for bestiality, so I'm guessing he hasn't aged well over the 27 years since then.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Why are there so many clown gimmicks in lucha?