Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I don't know how many of you can read Spanish but here's superluchas.com comparing Triplemania to "a bad episode of TNA." :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

AAA Snowflakes:

Drago, Goya Kong, Dinastia, Pimpinela vs Daga, Sexy Star, Mini Psycho Clown, Mamba: **
Villanos vs Psycho Circus: MINUS. FIVE. STARS.
9-Man cage clusterfuck: *1/2
Blue Demon Jr. and La Parka vs Mesias and Electroshock: *1/2
Alberto vs Cage: **3/4
Rey vs Mysteziz: ***3/4

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Spermgod posted:

holy poo poo

wait how does that work

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

epitasis posted:

the very prestigious Myzteziz gimmick

Wasn't he Sin Cara when he couldn't be Myzteziz on Mexican indies

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Dude's gettin' a rep as a flake, he better be careful

He claims on twitter that the promoter tried to screw him on travel arrangements and didn't get him a work permit:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

:rip:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

What's the deal with the proxies? I'll pay $6 to watch a Day of the Dead CMLL show.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Aaaaaand Dr. Wagner Jr. just debuted for AAA.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Abrasive Obelisk posted:

The more things change...

Can Naito eat 298 pancakes? I rest my case.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Sombra just posted a photo of a plane ticket and his passport on Instagram. Looks like he's going on a trip to America.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Why is there a CMLL bodybuilding competition and why is it sponsored by steroids?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

La Sombra gave an interview to a Spanish-language lucha site where he said he would love for Rush and La Mascara to come to WWE with him. Nooooo

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

And now CMLL Informa has been "suspended due to circumstances beyond our control" too. What the hell is going on in Mexico?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Konnan went on MLW and said that the cancellation was "not his department" and that there's a general feeling of frustration in AAA management. He thinks it'll be rescheduled but he's not sure.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Rey's injured again. Don't think they said what. He says he weighed the doctor's advice and he's gonna work through it but didn't wrestle tonight. :rip:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

:( RIP Thunder, we'll never see anything like him again

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

KungFu Grip posted:

Niebla is still on the CMLL roster

Did we ever get our Mr. Niebla vs. Thunder match? I remember they were booked together in a trios match but one of them got pulled.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Benne posted:

What the hell happened to AAA? It felt like they had a lot of momentum in early 2015, with Mysterio in the fold and the LU guys catching on with American fans. Then TripleMania '15 was a disaster, Konnan got froze out of booking, a bunch of guys left and now they're firmly behind CMLL for the foreseeable future.

Is there any singular moment that led to this debacle, or just the culmination of small moments I mentioned above?

Lucha Libre clap clap clapclapclap

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I haven't heard about CMLL being particularly scummy lately, just that they will hold a grudge until the end of time (or they realize you can make them a lot of money).

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I love Lucha Libre

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Oh and Vampiro (lol) says the Mustang smashing had nothing to do with the union too

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/TheRealMorrison/status/887483623208738816

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/943264674988150784