Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
I can't believe how many epic runes you are getting in those videos. In my first playthrough I managed to get a grand total of two, even with the boosting mechanic. Also how is that sword one not broken as gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
You actually could have pinned him, Im pretty sure that works even with immune to ranged.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
The explosive arrow ones are always the worst for me. Make him the best warchief ever! Also I like when the game gives you a mission where a warchief fights 1 on 1 with a Caragor and has hate of them/beast slayer.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
About the last chance message, the game gives you the tutorial for EVERY orc type that puts you at 0 hp.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Yeah, I have to admit the fight with just normal orks are a tad boring after a while, I'm amazed you fight them as much as you do, I pretty much avoided confrontation whenever possible in my own playthrough of the game.

• Locked thread