Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Let's compile the Top TEN Feminazi Characters who piss us off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ten Dollars Wasted
Mar 9, 2015
https://youtu.be/3pTub2TLsrc?t=1m

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
Adolf friend of the family.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Coming in at number ten, it's...
The Chick From Gone Home!

Dumb rear end Whore! Whom does she think she is ? The king of england? No, just no. You can gently caress off and take
your feminazi values with you on the way out, oh and don't let the door hit your rear end where the good Lord split
you. I hate you ! You slimey Bitch! "Haha, What if like, People viewed women as equals" Uhhh ever heard of
divoce Court? Doubt it, you probably don't read except these letters in your Bitch House you whore. Die !!!!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Dumb rear end Whore! Whom does she think she is ? The king of england? No, just no. You can gently caress off and take
your feminazi values with you on the way out, oh and don't let the door hit your rear end where the good Lord split
you. I hate you ! You slimey Bitch! "Haha, What if like, People viewed women as equals" Uhhh ever heard of
divoce Court? Doubt it, you probably don't read except these letters in your Bitch House you whore. Die !!!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lets see...number 9
The Vapid oval office Dyke from The Last of Us!

Geessh, doesn't this bull dyke teen have a penis she could be sucking somewhere? I know the world ended but this bitch really needs to shut the gently caress up.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Lets see...number 9
The Vapid oval office Dyke from The Last of Us!

Geessh, doesn't this bull dyke teen have a penis she could be sucking somewhere? I know the world ended but this bitch really needs to shut the gently caress up.

Which one hahaha

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Number #69...it's Tomb Raider!

Her giant cans and rock hard rear end get me too horny! Haha. I need sex, badly.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[b]Morrigan from Dragon Age: Origins[\b]
"Uhh, like, us girls are good at fighting too, LOLz!" Mmm, yeah, this definitely doesn't throw up any
red flags at all. Oh except for the part about you know, men and women have physical differences.
It's called biology. They teach it in 6th grade. But I guess you, you horse's rear end bitch, would of
probably been to busy texting all your friends about going to the mall to really of learned,
right? Figures. Take your bullshit and shove it up your bleeding hole you god drat whore.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got a roasted BITCH on fire over here

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I need sex, badly.

References like this are what keep me coming back to IZ. Arigato, K.U.K.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Schnedwob posted:

References like this are what keep me coming back to IZ. Arigato, K.U.K.

MAybe I should stop then. Haha. gently caress off.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

If you put my username into an acronym...and then say it phonetically *slowly takes off aviators* Mother of God.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Knuc U Kinte posted:

If you put my username into an acronym...and then say it phonetically *slowly takes off aviators* Mother of God.

:heysexy:

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

wow

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Wormskull posted:

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

K.u.K. Armee

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

[b]Morrigan from Dragon Age: Origins[\b]
"Uhh, like, us girls are good at fighting too, LOLz!" Mmm, yeah, this definitely doesn't throw up any
red flags at all. Oh except for the part about you know, men and women have physical differences.
It's called biology. They teach it in 6th grade. But I guess you, you horse's rear end bitch, would of
probably been to busy texting all your friends about going to the mall to really of learned,
right? Figures. Take your bullshit and shove it up your bleeding hole you god drat whore.

tag fail! owned!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Cate Archer is cool

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

DICKHEAD posted:

K.u.K. Armee

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Aeris - If this stupid bitch doesn't shut the gently caress up! I'd love to see her killed execution style. Oh wait...

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

tag fail! owned!

Sigh; amateur hour in Imp Zone... again.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Gaspar Lewis posted:

Sigh; amateur hour in Imp Zone... again.

Hitmen_For_Hire.wmv_snapshot_02.07_[2015.03.25_13.58.23].png

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

The gone home girl robs the family and steals the VCR what the gently caress

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

yeah it was like, we came in one day and there was a five-seven just chillin on airbus two. we were like, 'the hell?'

DICKHEAD posted:

K.u.K. Armee

RangerAce
Feb 25, 2014

Princess Peach.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Pewdiepie posted.

Borsche69