Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
c'mon thread, you can do it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
i fixed the thread by posting 5 posts into the void :)

Mahlertov Cocktail
Mar 1, 2010

I ate your Mahler avatar! Hahahaha!
THANKS CIS!!!

I was missing the stench of blood and beasts from this thread :(

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

cis autodrag posted:

i fixed the thread by posting 5 posts into the void :)

PREY SLAUGHTERED

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Mahlertov Cocktail posted:

THANKS CIS!!!

I was missing the stench of blood and beasts from this thread :(

of course. i don't fear the old blood

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Now I'm waking up!! I'll forget everything...

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Haha the nightmare is eating the thread

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Posting in the BB thread from Yahar'gul.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
It's the scourge of common sense

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
just pretend i posted a bunch of micolash awoo here i guess

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

You must accept the unseen.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

The hunt must continue. Now Digirat can close his thread because the dream isn't on fire anymore on this cycle.

Edit: now if I go to User CP, the thread keeps showing that I have 19 unread posts, so still kinda broken.

Mahlertov Cocktail
Mar 1, 2010

I ate your Mahler avatar! Hahahaha!
Forums glitch ahead therefore try posting

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
Oh good hunter.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Oh man, time for nightmare

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Guillermus posted:

The hunt must continue. Now Digirat can close his thread because the dream isn't on fire anymore on this cycle.

Edit: now if I go to User CP, the thread keeps showing that I have 19 unread posts, so still kinda broken.
I really hope those 19 voidposts can be recovered, there must be sick lore inside!

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

This thread's bug is brought to you by Todd Howard.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

U-DO Burger posted:

You must accept the unseen.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Ah good we're back what would I do without the Bloodborne thread

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

What enhancement level should my weapons be after completing The One Reborn? I'm at +6 on everything I use. I'm also at BL 80. Am I appropriately equipped for the road ahead?

My best gems are +18% physical and a couple of +12.1%. Is it worth taking a break from the story to scour the Chalice Dungeons for better gems?

Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

Our insight is too low to see these posts

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Time_pants posted:

What enhancement level should my weapons be after completing The One Reborn? I'm at +6 on everything I use. I'm also at BL 80. Am I appropriately equipped for the road ahead?

My best gems are +18% physical and a couple of +12.1%. Is it worth taking a break from the story to scour the Chalice Dungeons for better gems?
1) You got a bunch of Chunks, use them. By now you should know which weapon is your favorite, and it's time to decide and decide well. Later you will find more Chunks, but only for one other. Specialize!
2) Those gems are perfectly fine and you can easily end the game with them. You won't find better ones in Chalices (unless you're super lucky, maybe?) unless you go Depth 4+, which is way beyond your level. Catching up with Chalices until they become too hard for you isn't a terrible idea though, and it might help you decide if 1) still has you waffling a bit.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Oh wow this is fascinating. Maybe if we just keep posting we'll figure out how it works

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Thread broke again. Come on!

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
Well I definitely fear the old blood now.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Time_pants posted:

I'd probably recommend upgrading something to +9. There's plenty of chunks available at that point in the game, and you'll get far larger damage increases in the time spent getting those compared to getting more gems. This is probably also a good time to head to the DLC, if you haven't yet. All that being said, if you want to go through the Chalice Dungeons on that character, now's as good a time as any because the first 50-75% of them are going to be a loving cakewalk for you.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
OH NO IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
FEAR THE OLD BLOOD

Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

Postin' in the post hole

Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

Grant us eyes, grant us eyes!

Nibble
Dec 28, 2003

if we don't, remember me

Time_pants posted:

Starting in Yahar'gul you should have been finding chunks, so you should be able to get into the +7/+8/+9 range now, which you'll want for what's coming up. Level 80 sounds about right.

I wouldn't worry about your gems much, +18% is quite good for the main game and you should find a few other good ones in the next area.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

It's the scourge of the unseen, therefore time for messages. *prays*

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
FEAR THE OLD BLOOD

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

It's the scourge of the unseen, therefore time for messages. *prays*

U-DO Burger