Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sprat Sandwich
Mar 20, 2009

me as I prepare to slide the disc into my PS4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SkyEnzo
Mar 8, 2015

No time for the old in-out, love, I've just come to read the meter.

RC Cola posted:

My body is ready. Felt no hype until yesterday and now I can't stop thinking about it.

Same. I couldnt care less about it until this week. Now its a couple of days to go Im excited to go out and buy it.

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
So...Where's the blood-starved beast? I can't find this rear end in a top hat, and I killed Vicar Arelia already.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Add me to the PSN list

PSN Nastrado

Also when is EU/AU going to be able to preload?

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

PSN name Hoodwinkedfool
add me so we can hunt Werewolves or Bloodbornes or undeadbabies or whateever the gently caress is going on in this game.
Important: How long until we find Bloodbarns version of The Legend?

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Yo OP you screwed up some bbcode. One of those links is missing a [/url] and now half the OP is just one link.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Space Hamlet posted:

The OP is gonna call you a retard eventually, make your peace with that

Good news for people coming from the Demon's/Dark Souls threads, then. We're ahead of the game.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Isn't Genocyber about to be probated for a week or something because he lost at Quake Live

Tokyo Sex Whale
Oct 9, 2012

"My butt smells like vanilla ice cream"
I'm going to post wrong opinions in this thread that he can't respond to :twisted:

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

why are people posting psns

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

tower of druaga posted:

why are people posting psns

So we can gank you into oblivion.

Add me to the list: thejoeby

Also please add this to the OP under where it says "What is a Souls game?" section - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMU41taZJLw

kojicolnair
Mar 18, 2009
Really looking forward to this, I wasn't paying attention until this week but since I already have a PS4 and all might as well.

Also my PSN is KojiColnair

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Probably won't really be playing till this weekend but I'm hype. Add me on PSN, Darknight630

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Like there's no "play with your ps4 friends" button in this game, same as all the rest.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

tower of druaga posted:

Like there's no "play with your ps4 friends" button in this game, same as all the rest.

Doesn't it have a code system now at least or something? Like they made it "easier" but still no play with friends deal.

tompepper
Feb 14, 2005

PSN ID is tompepper

Maybe we will be able to join each other wouldnt that be cool

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
PSN: Static_Rook

Let's loving doooo this

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Why the gently caress do I have to wait until Friday to play this

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Has anyone found the Stake Driver weapon yet? I'm curious what the move set is like.

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

Can't wait! Only 14 hours to go...

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Nice OP. Can't wait to pick this game up tomorrow.

PSN: Unmature

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Add me PSN: ManbeefLargeyams

I've had the game for a few days so I'm game to co-op earlier bosses and help out in general.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

queeb posted:

Add me PSN: ManbeefLargeyams

I've had the game for a few days so I'm game to co-op earlier bosses and help out in general.

Hey queeb have you seen the Stake Driver weapon yet? Does it even exist? All the streams I ahve watched over the weekend have shown every other weapon but not the Stake Driver.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Agrajag posted:

Hey queeb have you seen the Stake Driver weapon yet? Does it even exist? All the streams I ahve watched over the weekend have shown every other weapon but not the Stake Driver.

I don't exactly know where it is but there are a few webms floating around of an enemy hunter that uses the Stake Driver against you, the fights usually dont last long cuz he loving wrecks whoever's playing but they seem to show off the available moveset pretty well

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
Why isn't it 12 am EST yet?! My download is just sitting there taunting me with its stupid countdown clock.

PSN: Kaje1980

Krispy Kremepie fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Mar 23, 2015

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

CharlestonJew posted:

I don't exactly know where it is but there are a few webms floating around of an enemy hunter that uses the Stake Driver against you, the fights usually dont last long cuz he loving wrecks whoever's playing but they seem to show off the available moveset pretty well

Yeah I saw that gif. It's way too short to even see what move set there is.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Agrajag posted:

the only move you need to know about is the Falcon Punch

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Floridiot posted:

Why isn't it 12 pm EST yet?! My download is just sitting there taunting me with its stupid countdown clock.

PSN: Kaje1980

It doesn't unlock at noon; it unlocks at midnight.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I didn't realize the guide had been delayed, not sure if I still want it now. Can't wait for the game, may put up a lovely stream from the PS4 tonight.

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
I have way too many random goons on my friends list right now. It's getting massive and needs some spring cleaning. This game will be a good way to decide who to keep.

My PSN name is Satorr, for anyone who wants to add a new souls bud.

VarXX
Oct 31, 2009

Mr E posted:

I didn't realize the guide had been delayed, not sure if I still want it now. Can't wait for the game, may put up a lovely stream from the PS4 tonight.

I want to know what was added in that Day 1 patch that they needed an extra 128 pages for :stare:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

poo poo OP - no picture of Yoshida posing with some Bloodborne weapon!!

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
Hopefully the patch fixed the awful load times I keep hearing about.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

VarXX posted:

I want to know what was added in that Day 1 patch that they needed an extra 128 pages for :stare:

probably Chalice Dungeons and sick OP PvP tips & tricks

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Lakbay posted:

Hopefully the patch fixed the awful load times I keep hearing about.

I saw a few streams last week, seemed to not be that terrible really.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
PSN is zelah. I played DS2 behind a giant shield so it'll be cool dying twenty times more in this game. 9p can't come fast enough.

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

zelah posted:

9p can't come fast enough.

Why did I move away from the west coast? :(

opulent fountain
Aug 13, 2007

tower of druaga posted:

"Oh hmm, my good buddy 'tower of druaga' is online and I would like to play with him because he's a good poster and always a riot to be around. Let me send him a PSN message and see where he is so we can harmoniously ring our bells together while using a watchword and have a high chance of successfully having fun with one another.'

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Can't wait to play when I get home from work tomorrow.

And by "play" I mean "sit staring at the character creation screen trying to decide if Strength/Arcane or Skill/Arcane is a good idea."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Agrajag posted:

Regarding getting the stake driver the guy you fight that has it wrecked the poo poo out of me probably 5 times with it before I beat him. You don't get the weapon from him, just unlock the ability to purchase it. Probably havent seen anyone using it since it's decently expensive for where you are in the game at that point.

• Locked thread