Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

I'm pretty sure you can only be invaded if there's a bell maiden around, so only when you've either already summoned someone or are in the Nightmare Frontier or in the Nightmare of Mensis. Otherwise you're completely safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

Llab posted:

Never mind, he's dead and he barely laid a hand on me. I feel awesome right now :black101:

Now wait until you see the boss of Lower Loran layer 2! Haha, it's Abhorrent Beast again, but with more health.

Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

In Training posted:

It's weird that hintertomb is basically pointless

It used to be the only way to get the Short Ritual Root Chalice but at some point they patched it so you can just buy it from the insight store if you want.

Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

Darth Walrus posted:

So I'm getting a PS4 Pro as a little treat to myself soon, and I have a serious hankering for Bloodborne. One thing, though - it's been out for quite a while, so how dead is the online element?

If you don't mind chalice dungeons the co-op is still pretty active with the Short Ritual Root Chalice.

Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

Snak posted:

fextralife is the "best" one, but it's still full of bullshit and inconsistent formatting and unprofessionally written content.

quote:

Trivia
- The description tells that it once belonged to the Chief Hunter, probably Ludwig.
- The name Hunter Chief Emblem might be a play on the words "Handkerchief Emblem".

Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

Our insight is too low to see these posts

Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

Postin' in the post hole

Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

Grant us eyes, grant us eyes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

It looks like every new page, we have to throw 19 posts into the post hole before we start seeing the new ones. The last page is only 21 posts long.

• Locked thread