Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Oh poo poo im sorry. CS isn't a game it's a hate simulator and so I should call it as such.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

Akumos posted:

We had a poll a bit above, think I have a good idea of who to draft, trying to decide on the game by the 30th. Are we allowed to run multiplayer emulated Mario Kart 64, or is it still warez?

i'm not sure i really give a poo poo as long as you dont post filez links or whatever on the forums. i figured maybe you guys could look at each others games on steam or whatever and figure out a game that you all own that would also be somewhat fun and also entertaining to watch

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Kewpuh posted:

i'm not sure i really give a poo poo as long as you dont post filez links or whatever on the forums. i figured maybe you guys could look at each others games on steam or whatever and figure out a game that you all own that would also be somewhat fun and also entertaining to watch

they could play cs:go :laugh:

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I'm sure if you picked a game that was $5 or less on steam everyone would be able to get it themselves or have someone else buy it for them; anybody that's enough of a sport to participate in the first place, you know?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i can't play MK64, i don't have a machine which can run emulators sorry

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Stux posted:

lol what games can you play, draft dodging scum?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Akumos posted:

he doesnt play them, he just gets banned

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Akumos posted:

anything on ps3 or vita scheduled to fit around the GMT timezone

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Oh poo poo im sorry.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Akumos posted:

Apparently he CAN download videos from YouTube and slow them down by half if it means he can post in the Let's Play subforum again. Why not download an emulator and ROM for a weekend at that point?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Lazyfire posted:

Apparently he CAN download videos from YouTube and slow them down by half if it means he can post in the Let's Play subforum again. Why not download an emulator and ROM for a weekend at that point?

please dont try facts or reason with stux his mind is made up

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
Akumos
Michael Scott
Stux
Zaphod42
Ethanol

This is the Official List of unlucky idiots going into this tournament based on voting. I don't have PMs, but Stux/Ethanol already are aware of this thread, and I can contact Michael Scott in the CS thread, someone just alert Zaphod42 he's being drafted and we can try to figure out a game.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Stux posted:

anything on ps3 or vita scheduled to fit around the GMT timezone

yeah... no games

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Ethanol has this in the bag

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Lazyfire posted:

that was a while ago now

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

back when I had a pc

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Stux posted:

back when I had a pc

Shut up

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

echronorian posted:

Ethanol has this in the bag

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
excited to see what kind of game he brings. Bloodborne or Forza5

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

excited to play but only if stux has to eat another ban first

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?
That's pretty fair

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Stux posted:

Macs have N64 emulators

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Nintendo announces Frolf means Frog Golf.
Oven Wrangler

Stux posted:

back when I had a pc

http://store.hp.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/us/en/pdp/tablets/hp-stream-7-tablet---5701

Easy.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
Someone tell me where to get Zaphod42 into the thread or go contact him and link him here. I can't really settle on a game or organize anything until everyone is aware.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Wootman posted:

Macs have N64 emulators

i only use it for work

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Akumos posted:

Someone tell me where to get Zaphod42 into the thread or go contact him and link him here. I can't really settle on a game or organize anything until everyone is aware.

he's got plat, I'll message him for you

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Stux posted:

i only use it for work

Just erase it after you gently caress

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Wootman posted:

Stux is just trying to avoid putting in any effort here whatsoever, just like his posting.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Wootman posted:

no it's my own machine but I don't install anything not work related as I can't have anything go wrong with it so no games. don't even have flash

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Stux posted:

no it's my own machine but I don't install anything not work related as I can't have anything go wrong with it so no games. don't even have flash

you're the biggest idiot i have ever seen post in games

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
can we just ban stux for being the ultimate contard

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
all this time you spend making up excuses to not play video games could be spent playing video games

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

lol come on dude.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
It's alright with all the money he brings in from his flawlessly running work machine :10bux: shouldn't be anything worth worrying about.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Stux is makin me lol because I'm retarded

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Stux posted:

What do you do?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Wootman posted:

What do you do?

i am not in a position to disclose that information

CharlestonJew posted:

all this time you spend making up excuses to not play video games could be spent playing video games

i do play them just in superior platforms such as the PS3 and vita, not my fault if you're all such pcailiures

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Stux posted:

I think this constitutes backing out of the challenge by admitting you could do this but refuse to because somehow an N64 emulator is going to somehow ruin your mac.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Lazyfire posted:

I think this constitutes backing out of the challenge by admitting you could do this but refuse to because somehow an N64 emulator is going to somehow ruin your mac.

the likelyhood is that it wouldn't, but the risk is still there and so i will not do it sorry. i will happily join in if done on a platform i own and at a time that fits into the timezone I'm in so the challenges aren't taking place at like 1-2am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

regardless of all this anyway, i don't think either of the two OS X n64 emulators support netplay at all so theres that as well

• Locked thread