Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrimSqueaker
Sep 26, 2011
PJ, both me and my girlfriend struggle or have struggled with narcistic mothers and gender dysphoria. Thankfully it was nowhere as extreme as what you've experienced. So while I can't say that I know how you feel, some parts of your post were very recognizable. I couldn't read it all in one go as I was reminded by negative (but also some positive) experiences of my own or my girlfriend's. It must have been so much harder to write that. But you did, and both you and I know that sharing experiences with each other is how we learn about these things, and can find some peace in ourselves.

You're a very brave woman, PJ. You have a sharp mind but you're also very emphatic. You've gone through hell on earth but you still survived. Please, never feel pressured to post here if you don't want to, what you want is most important. I wish you best of luck on your journey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread