Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG
I know it's a bit early, but can someone set up a mirror of PJ's posts so I can link non-SA people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

Prester John posted:

Edit: I have the first 4 posts of this thread now converted over to my blog, which you can check out here. Thank you all for your interest in this topic and the desire to spread my ideas around, you all know how to flatter a girl.
Thanks, going to share the link around a bit.

Series DD Funding posted:

I watched Century of the Self and couldn't take it seriously. He talked about psychoanalysis as if there was any science behind it at all.
Okay, I've seen this in multiple (unrelated) threads today. Is this your gimmick? Because it's a weird one, and not a very good hook.

twodot posted:

:words:
You do understand that, if you're this desperate for attention, you can just make your own thread? Like, you get that exists as an option? I know it's more work than you're used to, but people would totally pay attention to you, honest.

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I don't know that any of the Megyn Kelly reaction has to do with anything but pure misogyny. Any time a woman acts as moderator, this is the reaction you get. Hell, any time a woman gives an interview that doesn't go the way they wanted, even if it was laughably favorable and permissive (but the interviewee still managed to make an rear end of themselves), this is the reaction you get.

People are still unbelievably regressive.

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

Prester Jane posted:

(I still have the family recipe for chicken paprikash.)
Couple pages back, but can you share this? :3: I understand if it's a family secret, though.

• Locked thread