Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

waffle iron posted:

I'm just hoping the Seth Green project is going to cost WWE a huge sum of money so that Vince won't just spike the while thing before airing it.

I hope Vince paid Seth Green in WWE stock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

pressedbunny posted:

They want to find some TIIIIIIIITSSS puppies!

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

:toxx: if Undertaker loses I'll buy this stupid loving hat and post photos of me wearing the stupid thing

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Sockser posted:

:toxx: if Undertaker loses I'll buy this stupid loving hat and post photos of me wearing the stupid thing

We'll hold you to this

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I heard word that Bray might've rolled his ankle badly during warmups? Is this true?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

flatluigi posted:

I heard word that Bray might've rolled his ankle badly during warmups? Is this true?

Possible sprained ankle. Nothing more as of yet.

TEGGS
Nov 21, 2004

Spoony Bard!

ryden posted:

Which station? I wouldn't mind checking it out, especially for half price!

93X

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Holy poo poo. 3000 new posts since the last time I looked at this thread. Did something happen or is it just WM hype?

ScottyBomb
Oct 24, 2005

Cthulhu loves me, this I know, for ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!!

STAC Goat posted:

Holy poo poo. 3000 new posts since the last time I looked at this thread. Did something happen or is it just WM hype?

Give into the hype!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

flatluigi posted:

Maybe they'll have him re-recruit Harper to fight for him.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

STAC Goat posted:

It was used as the GDT for the HOF, for some reason.

ScottyBomb
Oct 24, 2005

Cthulhu loves me, this I know, for ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!!

sticklefifer posted:

Maybe they'll have him re-recruit Harper to fight for him.

Is it wrong that I'd be really happy to see Luke Harper vs. the Undertaker?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Alain Post posted:

It was used as the GDT for the HOF, for some reason.

It was fine here. Not like anything else would have moved this thread along

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I wasn't complaining. I was just making sure there wasn't some major news I missed.

ScottyBomb
Oct 24, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

I wasn't complaining. I was just making sure there wasn't some major news I missed.

Just that Bray Wyatt may have badly sprained his ankle warming up for tonight's match.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
The WWE will have extremely high subscriber numbers for their biggest show of the year?

Holy poo poo.

Let's see them pull the same line of horseshit for Battleground or Hell in a Cell. Numbers gonna drop like a rock then.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
gently caress... The live stream is already blurry and stuttering and it's only the preshow.

The Rumble got to a point where I couldn't even watch it. And I'm using a wired PS3 connection

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
Yeah Rusev, can't wait to watch Rocky IV at WrestleMania in a few hours

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Watch the rock's SNL skits from last night, they're great. They actually promoted mania too.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Astro7x posted:

gently caress... The live stream is already blurry and stuttering and it's only the preshow.

The Rumble got to a point where I couldn't even watch it. And I'm using a wired PS3 connection

I have it up on Xbox One with no issues whatsoever. It may be your internet? Unless the PS3 app is worse.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

there was a fat kid who played nose tackle on the jv football team who twisted his knee during warm ups and was out for a few weeks -- i could see the same happening to bray

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
Love seeing a title match with empty seats in the house, that's gotta feel good to a performer.

DonJNavarro
Aug 16, 2000
I am so smart!....S-M-R-T!

:dukedog:

RBX posted:

Watch the rock's SNL skits from last night, they're great. They actually promoted mania too.

The wwe promo one went from meh in the beginning to outstanding by the end.

http://m.hitfix.com/comedy/snl-and-the-rock-make-wrestlemanias-promos-a-little-too-personal

sorry for the mobile link, phone postin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

wrong thread but mania kick off tag match is ace

• Locked thread