Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Kaubocks posted:

I don't want to live in a world with someone who thinks the Revengeance soundtrack shouldn't win awards.

Yeah, I... I don't know if I can keep watching after this.

At least they're right about Mistral's theme being fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
If you never played the game yeah, it's just butt rock; but the way they use the music in-game is that it changes depending on which phase of the bossfight you're in, you start out with just the base instruments, you get a couple more effects when something awesome happens, and the lyrics kick in in the final phases, so it's usually a gently caress YEAH :pcgaming: moment.

So RULES OF NATURE is just butt rock, but the first time you actually hear the lyrics kick in is all kinds of amazing, because you're fighting a god drat Metal Gear Ray with a sword and it's still the tutorial level.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
drat, I really need to start downloading the sources; the previous videos were not that bad in youtube, with the exception of glitchland, but the quality was making GBS threads the bed really bad in this one for some reason.

I think someone mentioned it already, but the head of the Glamors looks really similar to Blade Wolf's.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

I read that as "ChernoBONG" and was laughing like an idiot for a while until I re-read it.

• Locked thread