Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.

Camel Pimp posted:

You know, from what little I've played of this (a few chapters here and there) I noticed that my time was often poo poo, which surprised me as I almost never do worse than platinum in time in Bayo 1. Huh. Guess that explains it.

Bayonetta 2 definitely seems to favor a more offensively play style than Bayonetta 1. Not only because breaking a combo can tank your combo score, but also because enemies seem to do less damage on normal mode relative to the first game. It seemed to me as if some of the bosses had a lot of quick attacks in this game so it'll be interesting to see which game Yoshesque has an easier time Pure Platinuming.

As far as the whole magic situation, I think most new or intermediate players are going to like UC. I'm pretty mediocre and when I'm playing online I usually split my magic between UC and Pulley's Butterflies. If Bayonetta 1 had a similar online mode, I would guess that 90% of my magic would probably go towards Pulley's Butterfiles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.
If I had to guess the shawl on the hammer's umbran elegance is a reference to Raijin, another Japanese god of thunder who was usually depicted with one.

• Locked thread