Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Dorky cowboy Luka is great and I will hear no disagreement.

Also Kafka is probably the most disappointing weapon in the game particularly given that you can't put it on your feet. It's just hard to think of a situation where you'd ever want what it does, even over the other arguably worst weapons in the game.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Apr 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Edmond Dantes posted:

Yeah, I... I don't know if I can keep watching after this.

At least they're right about Mistral's theme being fantastic.

Yeah, Mistral's theme is way good. Definitely better in my opinion than Rules of Nature. Really most of the character themes are better than Rules of Nature (not to say that it's bad at all), and I think it mostly gets all the hype because it has a hell of an impact.

Bringing it around to Bayonetta 2, with the exception of the criminally underused Moon River and Tomorrow is Mine, I think on the whole Bayonetta 2's music is weaker than that of the first game. There aren't really any standouts like the themes from each Jeanne fight in 1, and the various remixes don't improve much on the original song.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

It's a shame that the night time city only lasts for one short chapter, because it looks really good, especially the fountain area and the wrecked buildings sticking out of the water.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Golden Goat posted:

With Undine I just found that it's moveset was way too slow and has way too little firepower to compensate for it. Freezing stuff was cool.

That and its moveset isn't unique and it wants you to sit still and vulnerable for long periods in an action game with enormous emphasis on movement. I've heard it can freeze Masked Lumen, but that's hardly worth the effort and is probably riskier than just fighting him normally. It's just really badly outclassed and its gimmick was made way too weak.

• Locked thread