Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Yeah, I don't understand the hate for grappa; sure it's a strong tasting liqueur, but I've had much, much worse. I remember my Nonno and Nonna (pronounced Non-nah, not Noh-na, in our family) having a bottle of grappa flavoured with honey. It was very fine to have after a meal and coffee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Uh, at the risk of opening a can of worms... what is the move that Rodin does you mention at ~24:00?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Hang on, just how tall is Bayonetta? Cause in that cutscene, Luka is taller than her; and she's supposed to be towering, if memory serves.

Also, tasseled, flared leather trousers... I'm no fashionista... but that's not, in any way, cool. Although I suppose that's the point, to be fair.

Edit: A boater hat isn't necessarily THAT bad.

Edit Edit: Oh my God; that was like Space Odyssey 2001 at the end, there.

Samovar fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Apr 7, 2015

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Bondage Mum's guns weren't flintlocks, they were revolvers!

• Locked thread