Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noper Q
Nov 7, 2012
Don't apologize.

Never apologize for Art.

Or Tingle.

I'm also sad that yoshesque is so down on this game. I enjoyed it way more than Bayonettta 1, but that's almost entirely down to the fact that B1 was ruined for me by the midcutscene QTEs (insta-death or otherwise) and the endless, boring slogs of motorcycle/missile riding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noper Q
Nov 7, 2012
There was regular playtesting. There's an entire section of the credits near the end that's just [Position] Product Testing over and over. The AI did some work, but there were people involved too.

Noper Q
Nov 7, 2012
I know, I know. It sounds crazy, but hear me out. What if, instead of doing something you hate, you just have fun playing the game?

• Locked thread