Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Pillars of Eternity

Comes out March 26th

Looks good, gonna buy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Isn't this the bland edition of Numenera?

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

nopantsjack posted:

isn't that the lovely knockoff of Planescape: Torment? It's hard to keep track of all these boring nostalgia-fueled RPGs coming out.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

nopantsjack posted:

I kept coming up with sicker and sicker burns to post for this, but then I realized- you are already the sickest burn on yourself.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
It's pretty fun. Rangers suck, though. Don't play them.

I'm also hoping the Numenera game turns out good, but Wasteland 2 was pretty disappointing.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SunAndSpring posted:

I'm also hoping the Numenera game turns out good, but Wasteland 2 was pretty disappointing.
It was a waste.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i kickstarted this, and i'm ready

i kickstarted torment at $25 and got wasteland 2 for free and i wish i didn't kickstart torment anymore lol but whatever

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

this looks baller as hell. shame that torment looks so bad

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Torment looks pretty good. You can feed a man to a Prey-style vagina wall.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

nopantsjack posted:

Numanuma

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i kickstarted this, and thus, i iwll have and play this video game

i hope htat it is good

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

this

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Yeah, good.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

goldmine

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i kickstarted this, and thus, i iwll have and play this video game

i hope htat it is good

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Character creation seems pretty neat

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA
I think I'm going to like this game

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

SunAndSpring posted:

Why do rangers always suck? also why do they always attract bad players (incl me. especially me)

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

nopantsjack posted:

I don't know what Numenera is but I'm guessing it sucks rear end.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pillars of poo poo.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Can't wait to play the obsidian game on release lmfao.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Can't wait to play the obsidian game on release lmfao.

I actually can't

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Obsidian and Paradox combine to create the most insanely buggy pile of turds that will be the best game ever and $5 in 1 year's time.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Obsidian and Paradox combine to create the most insanely buggy pile of turds that will be the best game ever and $5 in 1 year's time.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the game and all, but I sure as gently caress won't be picking it up in its first six months. I might be an abused spouse when it comes to Paradox games, but at least I'll spend a few nights at the shelter before going back.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

paradox has nothing to do with the game and obsidian doesnt make buggy games you marks

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

epitasis posted:

paradox has nothing to do with the game and obsidian doesnt make buggy games you marks

idiot bitcg

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Strategic Tea posted:

Why do rangers always suck? also why do they always attract bad players (incl me. especially me)

Because their pet is made of tissue paper and their ranged abilities don't do anything to give them more DPS than a ranged Rogue. Your best bet is to go two-handed, get the skill that gives you extra accuracy against enemies your pet is attacking, and use your pet as a shittier fighter to knock down enemies you're attacking so you can consistently hit enemies. But then again, you can still get more damage out of just comboing a Fighter with a Rogue. All the other classes are genuinely good, but the Ranger blows.

Also don't listen to Knuc U Kinte, he hasn't quite been right in the head ever since he drank a can of lead paint as a child.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

epitasis posted:

paradox is only distributing the game but lol did you even play alpha protocol or new vegas. do you even play games

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
the QA in New Vegas was done by Bethesda. Any bugs that made it to release are their fault.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Is this poo poo still in Beta/Unfinished or are they releasing a finished buyable game that isn't some indie dev's forgettable project where they take your money and run like everything else?

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

All Bethesda games are buggy as poo poo so I dunno why people always complain so much about New Vegas

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Fungah! posted:

paradox is only distributing the game but lol did you even play alpha protocol or new vegas. do you even play games

Yes I played these epic and awesome games.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Hmm this game is $60 and inquisitor is $15.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Extra posted:

taint reaped ag...*eyes skip over to username and go wide* WHAAAAAA

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Extra posted:

Jeez this pile of turds made by insane Czech retards is only $15 bucks? Why would I buy anything else?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

DICKHEAD posted:

Yes I played these epic and awesome games.

good, friend, just making sure

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
bet you jerks haven't even finished Arcanum yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Extra posted:

bet you jerks haven't even finished Arcanum yet

I've beat it. Magic > Technology, IMO, because I don't think anything on the tech side will let me flat out disintegrate a guy.

• Locked thread