Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

epitasis posted:

paradox has nothing to do with the game and obsidian doesnt make buggy games you marks

Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fixed transparency on ghost characters.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Someone let me know when this game gets about 6 or 7 more patches and goes on sale so I can buy it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol. What did the epitaph say

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rope Kid better post in this thread so we can troll his rear end.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SunAndSpring posted:

rope kid posted in here exactly once when I talked poo poo about how the Fighter sucked balls in beta here and he just appeared out of nowhere to give me a big giant post about the class.

At least he listened to me and made the Fighter good

He posted out of nowhere in a thread titled like "Double Fine sucks!!!". He's just begging to be brutally trolled

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rope Kid's afraid to leave his rope!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If Rope Kid PM's me a racial slur, I'll buy a copy of PoE at full price

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Suikoden 1?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

im going to start playing this today.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Can I change my difficulty setting after I start?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game rules.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I haven't played since this weekend but I got my keep and reached defiance bay and I kinda wanna just head back to the fort and upgrade it like crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

do it, the stronghold's cool. have you done the megadungeon at all

That the thing under the stronghold? No. I fought that watcher and he blew up my party very quickly but my chanter stayed alive and managed to solo him down from like 75% health to dead by just squeaking out skeletons with near perfect timing to keep the aggro off her. It was tense and after that I just put in the inn upgrade and traveled back and forth between maps until it was built because I couldn't see a way to wait

• Locked thread