Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

wall monitor posted:

Taking requests, anyone I should read hard into next

do me do me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

CapitalistPig posted:

Also, chillax yo, I'm not seriousvoting here

##unvote

Now that apparently theres no more jokephase (dicks)
My feelings are that while Opop may or may not have made a slip its not inconclusively scummy because he might be a town PR , he might be scum, he might be an idiot face or whatever.

I feel like vivanova might be scum too because shes doin that thing she does.

CapitalistPig posted:

oh poo poo, I am an idiot, I forgot there arent any power roles.

Well that does paint opop a bit worse.

I'd bet someone else has dinged CPig on this, but he's either accidentally or purposefully trying to misdirect cover for opop, and then commentlessly votes for opop when it becomes clear which way the wind is going.

Leaning scum on Cpig.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
WM do me, Viva, and Rarity next, and base at least part of your case on the interactions the three of us have had :)

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

As a personal note I'm in the process of buying my first house. That doesn't excuse any lurkiness that's been going on but it's been taking up a big chunk of my headspace.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?

wall monitor posted:

I kind of wonder if people are abandoning ship on me because they know it'll blow up in their faces when I flip town.

You know that everyone the scum lynches that isn't a bus is town right? You shouldn't think lynching you would blow up in anyone's face more than anyone else, if anything you very much were a good scum lynch D1 in general. Rather unique circumstances with Opop scum slipping though lol.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
TheRam what did you mean when you said I was "scum or kind of a sweetie tbh" in your Lumpenlist?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

wall monitor posted:

I'd bet someone else has dinged CPig on this, but he's either accidentally or purposefully trying to misdirect cover for opop, and then commentlessly votes for opop when it becomes clear which way the wind is going.

Leaning scum on Cpig.

lol you're a dumb

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
So I've played enough mafia to know how to read town's vibe. I know you guys are gonna lynch me today, even when I was pushing on WM I knew it was probably gonna happen if the Opop vote went through and he flipped scum. I don't really see the point in arguing against it so I've checked out of this game already. But I figure before I go I should leave you guys with my reads:

FV - Towny as hell

PMush - Making some real good effort here, town

KB - I don't like how he tried to shape the narrative around diqnol's death or how he tried to insult PMush for her contributions. Look at him closely.

MT - Towny as hell

Max - Scummiest of the votes on WM imo

WM - Reluctantly I must admit he's probably town

Exakt - Scum, tried to delay voting Opop, never did vote for Opop, reverse-OMGUS on FV, went from this:

EXAKT Science posted:

Also I want to look more closely at DHD and Viva.

to this:

EXAKT Science posted:

I definitely agree that Viva and Rarity are much better targets today.

Without mentioning me in between and has completely ignored DHD since focusing on me

Everyone else - null

Ok I'm outta here, if I'm somehow not lynched today I'll catch you tomorrow!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

EXAKT Science (3): fiery_valkyrie, VivaNova, Hal Incandenza, Rarity, fiery_valkyrie
VivaNova (3): CapitalistPig, EXAKT Science, Max
Rarity (3): King Burgundy, TheRam, TheRam, TheRam, Murmur Twin
Hal Incandenza (1): DuckHuntDog
King Burgundy (1): Poison Mushroom
TheRam (0): Max, Max
Max (0): Max, Max, TheRam, TheRam

Not Voting (2): fiery_valkyrie, wall monitor

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 30th, 2015 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 hours, 36 minutes.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

wall monitor posted:

Taking requests, anyone I should read hard into next

Me please.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
That's because I think DHD has looked better today, while you've definitely started looking worse. I didn't vote Opop because I was waiting for TheRam and didn't want to take him too close to a hammer too soon in the day. Also "Rarity and Viva are better targets than WM" is not "Rarity and Viva are better targets than DHD," even though I think that as well atm.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

EXAKT Science posted:

TheRam what did you mean when you said I was "scum or kind of a sweetie tbh" in your Lumpenlist?

You read self conscious and maybe a bit awkward, either you're scum or you're just either a bit more self-conscious or whatever than you should be! Also waiting on me for my views, again looks scummy or :3

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Yo how the gently caress does Rarity have a null read on me?

For reals.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Max posted:

So this is the one thing that makes me not want to vote Rarity today for today over VN. I feel like WM was still a possibility as an alternative lynch candidate when Rarity switched their vote. This vote pretty much sealed Opop's fate at this point, beyond a doubt, and I'm not sure scum would have made that switch.

This is not a good reason. When Rarity made that post, Opop was at -2 with at least two people actively posting in the thread and ready to hammer(Me and Exakt). He was already essentially hammered at the time Rarity dropped her vote. WM was absolutely, no way, no how, a possibility at the time she dropped her vote.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Rarity posted:

So I've played enough mafia to know how to read town's vibe. I know you guys are gonna lynch me today, even when I was pushing on WM I knew it was probably gonna happen if the Opop vote went through and he flipped scum. I don't really see the point in arguing against it so I've checked out of this game already. But I figure before I go I should leave you guys with my reads:

FV - Towny as hell

KB - I don't like how he tried to shape the narrative around diqnol's death or how he tried to insult PMush for her contributions. Look at him closely.

MT - Towny as hell

Exakt - Scum, tried to delay voting Opop, never did vote for Opop, reverse-OMGUS on FV, went from this:

to this:

Without mentioning me in between and has completely ignored DHD since focusing on me

Everyone else - null

Hah. This post is nonsense. This method of fighting back as scum almost worked for you in Golgotha, I guess. So maybe it was worth another try? Just kinda skate and don't say much and hope people move on to someone else? But on the off chance you managed to squeak by here, and come back tomorrow to respond, please explain in more detail the nonsense about me. Not only do I have on idea what the first part is supposed to mean, but for the second part I was going out of my way to NOT insult Pmush. But thanks for making up BS before you left the game so that I would recognize you. ;)

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

TheRam posted:

Yo how the gently caress does Rarity have a null read on me?

For reals.

She doesn't. It's fake.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

King Burgundy posted:

This is not a good reason. When Rarity made that post, Opop was at -2 with at least two people actively posting in the thread and ready to hammer(Me and Exakt). He was already essentially hammered at the time Rarity dropped her vote. WM was absolutely, no way, no how, a possibility at the time she dropped her vote.

WM was at -4, it wasn't out of the realm of possibility if enough of a push was made.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Rarity posted:

FV - Towny as hell

MT - Towny as hell

to this:

Everyone else - null

This point on Exact is really poo poo. He went from suspecting two people to dropping one and adding another. Why is that scummy?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Max posted:

WM was at -4, it wasn't out of the realm of possibility if enough of a push was made.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree here. It felt like it was already over to me.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I really think Rarity is the right choice today.

I'm willing to shift to get the cuddle if we need to, since I suspect all of the top choices, but I feel really really good about Rarity as scum.

I'm here till deadline, but I also have another game with deadline tonight, so I'll be a little distracted.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Rarity really wants me dead for some reason...

##vote Rarity

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken

EXAKT Science posted:

Rarity really wants me dead for some reason...

##vote Rarity
Maybe it's cause you're scum!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

This point on Exact is really poo poo. He went from suspecting two people to dropping one and adding another. Why is that scummy?
Cause he's just copying diqnol, not formulating any original thoughts.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Oh poo poo we're at -1 hour

um, um, lemme think

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

VivaNova posted:

No, see, this doesn't feel like a townie trying to kill a scum. This reeks of desperation.

quote:

Haha are you being serious right now? Why do you want me dead so badly?

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Surface thoughts: I could go for Exact over Rarity, because Exact reeks of desperation

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

wall monitor posted:

Surface thoughts: I could go for Exact over Rarity, because Exact reeks of desperation

hahahahaha are you serious

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

VivaNova posted:

Except Rarity did not mention that at all as part of her reasons.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Well, like I said, Rarity or Viva. Viva's not gonna happen.

##vote Rarity

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

My preference now is for Rarity

preview edit, I was about to vote but would that be hammer?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

no, it wouldn't.

##vote Rarity

Max
Nov 30, 2002

-1 now.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
So if (when) Rarity flips scum, it's probably Viva, right?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

EXAKT Science posted:

So if (when) Rarity flips scum, it's probably Viva, right?

Most likely, yeah.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Unless the last one is lurking, which is always a distinct possibility in these games.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

wall monitor posted:

WM please explain how this is true.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

I am back. I would vote Rarity but I'm not hammering yet.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

DuckHuntDog posted:

I am back. I would vote Rarity but I'm not hammering yet.

Any thoughts?

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

The switch from a few hours ago is a bit suspect, but my two top suspects are voting Exact right now. Feel pretty good about voting Rarity.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
##vote Rarity

:henget:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

EXAKT Science posted:

WM please explain how this is true.

Because I think you're acting desperate