Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Can I play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I haven't read anything but these last two posts.

Which one of you should I be voting for?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

It is clear to me that Opop is the bad guy but I will withhold my vote until the Ram succeeds in this most important event of his life

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Murmur Twin posted:

I'm genuinely confused by the fact that people are talking about anything besides Opop at the moment.

I agree, and all this movement onto wall monitor looks like scum trying to shift the agenda

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh man I feel like I can't vote for any POSTING STARS

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Thankfully that means I can ##vote Opop

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

fiery_valkyrie posted:

You're really putting a lot of effort in there, Hal.

I feel very strongly about this, so much so that I am putting all my effort into it. It's hard to see that over the internet, but it's there.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I think it's an excellent deadline

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Opopanax posted:

I would like it extends so everyone can grow a funny bone and quit voting me :colbert:

I do not think you were joking though. I considered it, then I dismissed it. Your initial reaction was not one that evoked "joke"

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Max posted:

I've been making bad decisions as town recently and I know I'm going to really seriously gently caress myself by saying this if Opop ends up being scum, but I feel like Opop isn't scum.

Could you elaborate? Even without the "scumslip" can you point to something that makes you feel townie about him?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I need to know what kind of cider

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

DuckHuntDog posted:

I don't have a strong read yet, it is still D1. Of those three I would pick Max over WM just because I don't really get what WM is doing. My gut pick is Hal but I don't have a case yet.

Come on, make a case on me!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

IM POSTING IN THE WRONG THREAD OH NO HOLD ON THREAD NOOOOO

Have to declare a mistrial at this point

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh man this game is easy. ##vote EKAXT Science clearly scum

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

TheRam posted:

I forgot to say, I don't care or expect if people read my giant post. If you disagree or are interested in why I came to a conclusion from my list then cross-reference with my big post and/or ask me a question.

I read the whole thing and I don't have any questions, I thought your points were sensible and coherent. Thanks for being an example to all of us with your outstanding posting style.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

No man I really liked it

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Really though all the points made earlier on EXAKT are completely valid and his posts are like :siren: scum :siren: personified

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

TheRam posted:

I buy you as scum before I buy you being sincere there. It's nothing personal, but it's more likely. Especially when our post-styles are bordering on diametrically opposed.

You can find love in the most unexpected places...

• Locked thread