Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kild
Apr 24, 2010

G

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Getting annoyed at these grab immune enemies. It's annoying enough with just suplex and the brawler explosion grab, I can't imagine how much that must suck for grapplers.

Grapplers don't give a gently caress about grab immune enemies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Getting annoyed at these grab immune enemies. It's annoying enough with just suplex and the brawler explosion grab, I can't imagine how much that must suck for grapplers.

Grapplers and rogues will just do a huge chunk of damage on grab immune enemies so it's not that bad. I dunno if any other classes have anything like that tho

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine
Applied under AllanGordon.

Also where did this facebook box from the mail go? It's not in my inventory...

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

AllanGordon posted:

Applied under AllanGordon.

Also where did this facebook box from the mail go? It's not in my inventory...

check your hotbar

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine

mightygerm posted:

check your hotbar

Oh of course thanks. Anyway to hide other players in the hub?

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
It's an MMO dog, embrace the click-clack.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Look who I found:

(Could have been someone signing up under his name, though)

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
Yesterday I made 2 characters with reserved names.

I couldn't make another character for 24 hours.
I tried to delete the character to make into a different class. I couldn't delete the character for 24 hours.
Today I deleted the character and tried to use the same name. The name is reserved for 24 hours.

gently caress this game.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011

DolphinCop posted:

go outside.

I am outside bitch. It sucks!

Oh poo poo a bug. ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

ThePhenomenalBaby posted:

Mimimimimimi!

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
bazinga

Aurra
Feb 3, 2006

Sent a guild app as Aurra.

Is there any way to have private pvp/duels with someone before level 35?

strong bird
May 12, 2009

I am Smallcute.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

i applied as butt

Arzachel
May 12, 2012
Don't be a moron like me and actually close Xpadder from the task bar because the red X will just minimize and running as admin won't take when Xpadder is already running.

Firstborn posted:

Yesterday I made 2 characters with reserved names.

I couldn't make another character for 24 hours.
I tried to delete the character to make into a different class. I couldn't delete the character for 24 hours.
Today I deleted the character and tried to use the same name. The name is reserved for 24 hours.

gently caress this game.

If it helps, it takes a good deal longer than 24h for names to be released, I think it was one or two weeks :v:

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

ThePhenomenalBaby posted:

Outside is dumb as hell, play anime video games instead.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtFiBfsPT_Q

Arto Gand
Apr 7, 2009
I'm applying as StArto

E-Tap
Jan 4, 2004
Applying to Restraint with ItsRaininNen.

Glad to see the game get a second chance, it deserves it.

Marceline Abadeer
Oct 14, 2012
Applying as Marce, I think. Nothing confirmed the request went through.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest

Arzachel posted:

If it helps, it takes a good deal longer than 24h for names to be released, I think it was one or two weeks :v:

Seinfeld-leaves-theatre.gif

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Just name your characters dumb poo poo like "GetOnSteam" or "SadGamer420" so you never care about getting those names back if you hate them

SHUBNIGGURATHS CLIT
Jan 6, 2005

you're
Its never a good idea to give a poo poo about your character names in a f2p game originally developed in Asia. I am sorry for your loss!!

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
The enemy design of Keebler elves wasn't very fun to fight, anyway!
"F2P developed in Asia" is gameboner poison, anyway. The actual pressing of buttons is cool, but this game is still a mess after all these years. I'm happy for everyone that is getting play out of this, but I think I'd rather play Streets of Rage 3 over online emulator or something for the same effect.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
The only genuinely good names I've ever seen are GunHeadshot the m.spitfire and SweatFetish the f.grappler, so unless you're one of those two then you probably aren't missing out.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
Uppercut. The name is Uppercut.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Firstborn posted:

Uppercut. The name is Uppercut.
that name is very boring

PrinnySquadron
Dec 8, 2009

Applied as PrinnySquad.

Necromancer still owns, sit backa let the ghost do all the work.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Applied as DapperStab. Wishing I hadn't redeemed the Alpha cape on my Creator.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
how do you get that pet which seems to be the ceo

Raruna
Mar 30, 2010
Hey, don't talk poo poo about Mr. In Lee, he looks way better than that.

LogicNinja
Jan 21, 2011

...the blur blurs blurringly across the blurred blur in a blur of blurring blurriness that blurred...
OH MAN CANCELS ARE FREE AND RESKILLS ARE FREE AND OH MY GOD.

I'm doing xxxmuse xxxxsuplex low kick at level 5! FFighter, gently caress yes!

LogicNinja in-game as well. Will send a guild invite tonight when I get back home and figure out how.

Somefool
Feb 17, 2011

That's not the CEO, he's the guy dealing with character balances. You can blame him for making GBS threads all over M. Brawler.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Thinking about my class to play when Avenger is fatigued out. Are M. Launchers and F. Launchers still pretty much the same as they were before, with the same differences between the two? Who has the better awakenings and second awakenings?

I've seen the first awakening for F. Launcher, mind (summons giant cannon from the earth, BZAPs everything, which is awesome), but not the second, and I have no idea what the M. Launcher ones are.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Countblanc posted:

The only genuinely good names I've ever seen are GunHeadshot the m.spitfire and SweatFetish the f.grappler, so unless you're one of those two then you probably aren't missing out.

GropeMachine superior name for F Grappler

Somefool
Feb 17, 2011

Ciaphas posted:

Thinking about my class to play when Avenger is fatigued out. Are M. Launchers and F. Launchers still pretty much the same as they were before, with the same differences between the two? Who has the better awakenings and second awakenings?

I've seen the first awakening for F. Launcher, mind (summons giant cannon from the earth, BZAPs everything, which is awesome), but not the second, and I have no idea what the M. Launcher ones are.

Male for utility and lasers.

Female for overall better damage.

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010
Sent a request as DWelp.

Androc
Dec 26, 2008

Sent a request as YouthPastor.

I'm a little bit confused by the whole conversion skill thing, is there a way to tell which abilities it affects?

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

Somefool posted:

That's not the CEO, he's the guy dealing with character balances. You can blame him for making GBS threads all over M. Brawler.
M Brawler is really good now though in kdnf. i think. i heard.

Countblanc posted:

i wish i could have played more last night but this flu + all this poo poo i have to do is ruining me. i am pretty proud of sweatfetish though, i hope i can play more tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

From what I've looked at we're basically at the most recent Korean balance patch. We're missing the WM + SM changes.

• Locked thread