Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Did they buff up F.Brawlers? Cause Apply Poison seems a lot stronger than I remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Applied as TheAntigoku.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Am I reading the animations wrong or does pretty much everything a battle mage does now have some super armor including the basic attack combo? Cause if so that's rad as heck, last I remember charged palm blast and cube skills like punto wave had it and that was about it.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

darealkooky posted:

the way I see it, m.brawler being so bad in pve is their punishment for being total assholes in pvp

Last I remember M.Brawlers were nerfed so their important skill modifier, strengthen throw, was on cooldown and out of commission during the start of the fight and everyone said it killed their PVP viability. Has that changed?

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

MrBims posted:

What does this mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeqWfqpRK6M

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Ultimate's pretty much designed around the assumption you're running a party IIRC, even if in most cases they can easily be solo'd.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

ThePhenomenalBaby posted:

Realistically, why would they hold f slayer back? Not that I mind knight at all, but I really wanted to make demon slayer

More subclasses to translate content for, I'd guess

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

InfinityComplex posted:

The guild has reached critical mass again and I'm making a list of the characters I'm going to be kicking from the guild since they haven't logged on for 5+ days.
Here is a list of all the characters that haven't been on for 5+ days, plus all the days they haven't logged on.

butts (10)
Serril (10)
Aradia (10)
Aurra (10)
FeelingOKAY (10)
Arro (10)
smallcute (9)
KennyLamar(9)
ADatedRef (8)
Suzerrah (8)
Keeby (8)
Frrunkis (7)
BruceBanner (7)
BrickAssault (7)
Totalee (6)
BadassMquack (6)
HowRude (6)
CECILANDKAIN (6)
DapperSlab (6)
Razamataz (6)
Balamite (6)
OmnikinSA (5)
FloppyPants (5)
ViralEcho (5)
MindBullets (5)
Julienissen (5)
CallOfBakal (5)
Rapmeplx (5)
Avros (5)
HellaCute (5)
Aylin (5)
NeilTheSnipe (5)
TheRuseman (5)
Varix (5)
DixieWrecked (5)
ArmeGlenstid (5)

You got 8 or so hours before I start kicking to either stake a claim on which characters are your's or log in.

Characters that I'm not kicking are: Totalee,

Kicks by request: Germ, Rigel

Voting Session: Next Guild we will inevitably spawn, SharkWeek or CatDrugs?

Feel free to kick ADatedRef, he's an alt and will eventually find a home in GamerGirls.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Turhis posted:

Yes, that is how it works and when the gauge is full you can transform to demon and the gauge starts going down but you can spam those extra hits during skills for free.

Don't forget the transformation does massive burst damage. It literally one-shots bosses for a while after you first get it.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Big Mad Drongo posted:

But then you're stuck playing a BM. :v:

I mean, I'm sure they can be fun if you're into on the ground combos, but I found mine way too intensive for my "get drunk and mash keys" playstyle.

I get drunk and mash keys on my BM all the time. It's all about knowing which keys to mash when and you don't need any thought once you've got the pattern down.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

dromer posted:

Applied to gamergirls as NoChaser

Also, rangerchat: Is there any way to up the number of bullets that you can enchant with Silver Bullet?

There's a skill that does that passively but it's for Spitfires.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

dromer posted:

PSA for any Battle Mages: Using Time Bomb on an enemy prevents you from dropping a combo as the time bomb procs count as a hit for combo purposes. Use this to get a ton of King/Big chasers as the size of the chaser is based on how many hits are in your combo.

I always use it on annoying bosses like Spirazzi that duck out of attackable range for an extended time, even though I keep it Level 1 in my specific build.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Just how annoying is BM without the growth weapon? I know it's been overstated on how expensive they are but I'd still not be stuck spending all my money on weapon upgrades every couple levels. I don't care about max level stuff just leveling.

depends on whether you want to lean more physical or magical

if you reinforce a good weapon skills like double swing become extremely strong, but no matter what your chasers and related skills will always have good fixed damage

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Heavy neutrino posted:

Does the Asura's awakening become... well, worth using as you get stronger weapons to use its percentages? Right now it feels like quite a bit of a nerf.

It's really cool looking though!

I don't think Asura awakening has ever not been a "for fun" thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

TheRationalRedditor posted:

I just got to Iced Wall for the first time and am noticing the single quests you get with a low mob drop % that you can't even finish in one run. I'm guessing this is why everyone hates it?

That and the dungeons themselves are mostly so dull and easy they become a chore.

• Locked thread