Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

See, I don't really care about being held accountable for things I say and do. This holds true in every game I play but especially in this one. Burg, what did I do to piss you off? Doubt your claim? The real fool is one who assumes something is true in a game of mafia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Also, if there is a role blocker, I am about 90% sure it goes to Quid tonight.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

I don't think anything about you, really. I'm merely asking Asiina to fully consider what it is she is going to do.

What's with the agenda?

Wow. This is scummy. Why won't you go on the record with a read of me?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

Wow. This is scummy. Why won't you go on the record with a read of me?

Because I've ignored basically every post you've made in this thread. I'm also ignoring your night actions.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Because I've ignored basically every post you've made in this thread. I'm also ignoring your night actions.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm sorry for being honest :shrug:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

OK I'm done. Don't know why am bothered. I would shoot diqnol now if I had the power. Putting away my phone. Do whatever you want to Asiina.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

KB, you shouldn't be offended. It means I don't think your role should impact how I look at the game and that I'm not interested in removing you from it until later on. You could be town, you could be scum, but at the end of the day you're alive.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Okay, well I actually have to go soon, I didn't realize the time. So I'm gonna shoot Morn. I think it's the right choice to find us a scum or to get information that will help us tomorrow.

Any last words, Morn?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Like, the reality is I was going to start playing this game and instantly got poo poo on by two people and have been checked out ever since. It has been very, very difficult for me to give enough of a poo poo to post in it ever since, ESPECIALLY after Amnistar rolecopped me. I don't believe in replacing out as a rule but I probably should have.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I feel bad now :(

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Buck up, Diqnol. There's still time to contribute!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

But I have no drive to x_x

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Like, the reality is I was going to start playing this game and instantly got poo poo on by two people and have been checked out ever since. It has been very, very difficult for me to give enough of a poo poo to post in it ever since, ESPECIALLY after Amnistar rolecopped me. I don't believe in replacing out as a rule but I probably should have.

If it makes you feel better I think you have a pretty fun role. And I am sorry I rolecopped you first night.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I really do have to go now, so I hope I'm right.

##tantrum Mornacale

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates
Consider Asiina as scum who can vig anyone who voted to kill a scum pal. Don't get led on a stupid chain lunch when I flip town.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

What is with people posting after death....bad form guys...bad form.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?
Personally I think Asiina is scum but I have little energy for this game.

So whatevs.

Amni, tbh you might want to rolecop Quid. Not sure cus KB will also have interesting stuff and might isolate someone of relevance.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

if the scum are within chic/iamgay/bowmore then boo guys, booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

this game could have been way less lovely if there were more rational posters to break up Quidnose going detective derp on me for loving ages because I said he sucks

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Who I investigate depends heavily upon the flips.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Though quid. If I investigate you will I get confirmed mason as your role? Or would it be something else?

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates

Amnistar posted:

What is with people posting after death....bad form guys...bad form.

I don't consider myself dead until the mod actually confirms that Asiina's action does something. Also, note Asiina's earlier claim that she could vig in twilight even if she was cuddled; this indicates either that the mod considers death to happen on flip, or Asiina is a liar.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Okay, that's a long twilight. Locking the thread until I can post flips.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I know everyone's still waiting on flips. Just haven't had internet access from my computer yet. Should hopefully be able to do it tonight. If not, I'll figure something out.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

:c: The Current Day 2 Votecount :c:

Rurea (6): TheRam, bowmore, -bowmore, Amnistar, -TheRam, Asiina, Mornacale, bowmore, -Asiina, Asiina, TheRam, Rurea
Amnistar (2): Quidnose, -Quidnose, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, Rurea, Quidnose, -Rurea
Quidnose (0): Quidnose, -Quidnose
TheRam (0): Asiina, Quidnose, -Quidnose, Quidnose, -Quidnose, -Asiina
Asiina (0): Mornacale, TheRam, -TheRam, TheRam, -TheRam, TheRam, -Mornacale, -TheRam

Not Voting (3): Chic Trombone, imgay, King Burgundy

:h: With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is April 01st, 2015 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

-----

Time seems to slow to a stop. You could swear you spend days closing in on the Captain. You won't be fooled. He's evil.

But just before your attacks converge on him, someone does something stupid, and a second body is thrown in at the point of impact. When the smoke clears, both of them are dead.

Rurea, Captain Ginyu, SCUM-aligned Flavor Thief/Janitor has been killed in ultra slow motion!

Role PM posted:

Strike a pose! Kick a nerd in the face! Find someone who you can't beat up, steal their body, and repeat! The almighty Ginyu Force!
Welcome, Rurea, you are Captain Ginyu, SCUM-aligned Flavor Thief/Janitor. Each night phase, if you are not performing the nightkill, you can target another player. From that point onward, you trade investigation results based on role, alignment, or flavor. Your actual alignment and powers do not swap, however. They will be aware of their new apparent-flavor, and that their appearance was stolen, but not who stole it.

If/when that player dies, everything true about them but their alignment will be janitored, with a flavor explanation that implicates Captain Ginyu (but not you as a player).

The flavor thief action takes place before all others, including the nightkill.

CLARIFICATION: If you use the power multiple times, each change is persistent. For example, if you first switch with Krillin, then with Gohan, then Krillin will look like Captain Ginyu, Gohan will look like Krillin, and you will look like Gohan. Ask me if you need any more clarifying on this.

Mornacle, Bulma, TOWN-aligned Communicator has been taken out as well!

Role PM posted:

Every series needs a tech whiz. You're very happy to fill that role. It'd be nice if you could still be a relevant character instead of just a motivation, though.
Welcome, Mornacle, you are Bulma, TOWN-aligned Communicator. For as long as you are alive, the game thread will be open at night.

It is now Night 2! I'd like to get this game up and running again as quickly as possible, so try to get your actions in soon.

The thread will be closed at night from now on!

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Apr 2, 2015

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

GulagDolls replaces Chic Trombone!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Another night passes, and another day comes. As everyone gathers again, you find one more of you is missing. It takes some searching, you eventually find him. Or at least, the smoking crater and bits of scouter that are what's left of him.

Amnistar, Raditz, TOWN-aligned Role Cop has been utterly obliterated!

Role PM posted:

He's got hair down below his knees, got to be a joker, his power level is "please".
Welcome, Amnistar, you are Raditz, TOWN-aligned Role Cop. Each night, as a night action, you may activate your scouter and get a reading on another player. This reading will tell you (barring shenanigans) that player's role, but not their alignment.

It is now Day 3! I know weekend deadlines suck, but let's tentatively call the deadline Saturday, April 4th at 8 PM, EST. I want to get this day done before Easter, if at all possible.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:c: The Current Day 3 Votecount :c:

Not Voting (8): Asiina, bowmore, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GulagDolls, imgay, King Burgundy, Quidnose, TheRam

:h: With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is April 04th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hopefully KB has some results for us.

Sorry Morn, my bad.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Hello. I am a bad guy.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

##vote Asiina

Diqnol, you get by Dragon Ball?

That's a placeholder vote I guess, I wouldn't be surprised if that "I'm Goku" thing was a scum plan to make Bowmore look less scum.

in fact

##vote Bowmore

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

Hello. I am a bad guy.

Okay

##vote Gulag

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

TheRam posted:

##vote Asiina

Diqnol, you get by Dragon Ball?

That's a placeholder vote I guess, I wouldn't be surprised if that "I'm Goku" thing was a scum plan to make Bowmore look less scum.

in fact

##vote Bowmore

Two bad votes in one post.

Impressive.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was told to post more, sorry I haven't been. If your gonna change your vote mid post, why not just edit it first.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Unless you have some beef with Asiina or something.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also welcome Gulag.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

(-_-)

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Asiina is the worst player in this game may well be scum but I only did a quick skim of the response to me busting Rurea.

Call it a train of thought iamgay I guess, if you want to give me tips on how to better post that would be neat but I'm only willing to entertain ideas from players who post more! It's D3 and you're effectively unreadable due to your participation.

Also why replace someone who didn't participate D3? Gulag can you re-read the thread and say one of the bad words and die please? From what I remember you're almost on par with CPig for readability anyhow.

Diqnol why the long face I gave you a Dragon Ball don't you want that?

Also scum killed Amni, you are assholes because Amni was actually playing and looked pretty scummy based on his role and participation. Now we still have iamgay and chic and bowmore all of which basically may as well not exist so far.

God drat I had to check OP to remember that KB was in this game too.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

I think Bowmore is probably lying based on my gut, but there are two-other non-participants (Chic/Gulag + iamgay) and Asiina deserves to be lynched more than anyone.

Let's turbo someone, did Quid find out anything juicy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Hmm, so 2 expected scum left, and a third party. Means likely 5 town? Diq could be a survivor I guess, but he claimed it wasn't anti-town and survivor inherently is for drawing mylo/lylo a day forward.

I outed Rurea so if anyone wants to doubt I'm town then I'm cool to vote with you because town would deserve to lose. Also I'm BP so I'm unlikely to die at night unless the scum decide somehow the odds are in their favour if they NK me tonight and do it again... So I'm kind of stuck with this game until endgame.

Honestly let's just take out the trash, the scum aren't courteous enough to do it so whatever. Pick the most probable scum lurker and kill them. Alternatively kill Asiina and watch my :smith: turn to :unsmith:.

Wanna give me the Dragon Ball since I'm BP and no one should really be questioning that I'm probably town?

PMush can you make the Dragon Ball thing happen not ages into the day anyways since we should definitely just have a quick kill-an-unreadable-jerk day?

##vote Bowmore is my guess for what seems to me like a bus, but again, bloody Gulag/iamgay :colbert:

• Locked thread