Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?
oh and bowmore would you mind claiming?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

TheRam posted:

oh and bowmore would you mind claiming?
I'm goku

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

In fact anyone unclaimed should claim. I don't care about Diqnol I guess.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

bowmore posted:

I'm goku

role claim...

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm town aligned, I don't know what else there is to say??

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

give it to me.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Gulag what is that dish called, it's a traditional english dish... eatem especially in South and Mid Wales and the Midlands of England. It's made from meat off-cuts and offal, especially pork - I think. iirc it was traditionally made from pig's heart, liver and fatty belly meat or bacon minced together, with herbs added for flavouring and sometimes bread crumbs

What was it, Gulag?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

that's, uh, you.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Pestered into existence, the next Dragon Ball appears on your radar!

Bla bla bla, Three Star, yadda yadda, you know the drill!

However, this time, it's only three volunteers to get the dragonball, due to the smaller playercount.

The Three Star Ball is said to grant visions of the past.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yeah, if TheRam is scum I guess he deserves the victory at this point. Would scum team Rurea/TheRam really orchestrate Rurea body swapping with TheRam and then having TheRam out him? That seems insane.

I'm fine with giving you the next one.

I'm curious to hear what Quid has to say about the last one though.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I think maybe Quidnose should get the ball, I don't know if I totally trust theram

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Give me your balls.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Oh also, before we end the day this time, I'd really appreciate it if EVERYONE was voting someone. So please don't push someone to -1 or something if we still have slackers out there.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

GulagDolls posted:

Give me your balls.

##vote GulagDolls

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Shifty Bowmore avoided role claiming which I obviously wanted before PM dropped by with Dragon Ball info.

Whyyyyy would Bowmore not claim? We already have claimed and verified 3P Diqnol, sooooo assuming Bowmore is town where is the harm in helping us narrow things down with a role claim? ehhhhh?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, I'm done with this game.

TheRam is a lovely person and Diqnol is being a lovely person and I just don't have the mental energy to deal with either of them anymore.

I mean this honestly and truly, completely outside of this game. TheRam you are a bad person. I will never play in a game with you again.

##vote Asiina

I hope you fuckers lose.

Unsubscribing.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

how many people are even alive right now. how many scum has flipped. I am not reading this thread because there are too many mean words.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

bowmore posted:

I think maybe Quidnose should get the ball, I don't know if I totally trust theram

Ohhh Bowmore...

you sod...

If you are town this is so wrong.

You really think I gambitted with Rurea?

You understand tomorrow shouldn't be lylo?

Why would you not give the almost certainly town claimed BP the dragon ball?

I gave my last one away to Diqnol too, so I'm obviously not hoarding them.

Quid is considered confirmed town, and is killable presumably. Why would we give the Dragon Ball to someone who can die and get it snatched and risk not having a result claimed tomorrow???

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Asiina posted:

TheRam is a lovely person and Diqnol is being a lovely person and I just don't have the mental energy to deal with either of them anymore.

I mean this honestly and truly, completely outside of this game. TheRam you are a bad person. I will never play in a game with you again.

##vote Asiina

I hope you fuckers lose.

Unsubscribing.

Agreed, but don't vote yourself. vote to give me the ball.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Asiina posted:

##vote Asiina

I hope you fuckers lose.

Unsubscribing.

I wanted you to not shoot Mornacle *sigh*

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

TheRam posted:

Shifty Bowmore avoided role claiming which I obviously wanted before PM dropped by with Dragon Ball info.

Whyyyyy would Bowmore not claim? We already have claimed and verified 3P Diqnol, sooooo assuming Bowmore is town where is the harm in helping us narrow things down with a role claim? ehhhhh?
your putting me in a bad situation, I don't want to claim because my role is important for town that it remains unknown

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

TheRam posted:

Ohhh Bowmore...

you sod...

If you are town this is so wrong.

You really think I gambitted with Rurea?

You understand tomorrow shouldn't be lylo?

Why would you not give the almost certainly town claimed BP the dragon ball?

I gave my last one away to Diqnol too, so I'm obviously not hoarding them.

Quid is considered confirmed town, and is killable presumably. Why would we give the Dragon Ball to someone who can die and get it snatched and risk not having a result claimed tomorrow???
Burgundy cleared Quid as town and I trust Burgundy

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

##vote Asiina

I hope you fuckers lose.

Unsubscribing.
wow, have a tantrum

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

bowmore posted:

your putting me in a bad situation, I don't want to claim because my role is important for town that it remains unknown
though i'll probably die now because I've said this ffs

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

bowmore, we're at a point in the game where claiming is probably not overly dangerous.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Asiina posted:

I mean, I don't want anyone to be sad about mafia. Conversely I think you're being a ridiculous idiot, so I'm really conflicted on how guilty I feel about this. That's cool though, I don't want nasty conflicts and I don't want someone teaching me how to be ~~~a nice person in 2015~~~ whilst I try to play a stupid game.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I am the most important role. The ball getter. I get balls, ladies and gentlemen. It's what I do.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

TheRam posted:

I mean, I don't want anyone to be sad about mafia. Conversely I think you're being a ridiculous idiot, so I'm really conflicted on how guilty I feel about this. That's cool though, I don't want nasty conflicts and I don't want someone teaching me how to be ~~~a nice person in 2015~~~ whilst I try to play a stupid game.
I think she's being a baby over nothing imo

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

bowmore posted:

though i'll probably die now because I've said this ffs

... Are you self-aligned or town aligned? Why do you care if you, one of the four people considered possible scum are targeted for a NK over say, Quidnose who everyone is treating as confirmed town with pretty good reason?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote Asiina always vote the self voters, got frustrated she got caught out

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The saddest part of all? She could have shot and killed me if I had just voted for that guy..

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

TheRam posted:

... Are you self-aligned or town aligned? Why do you care if you, one of the four people considered possible scum are targeted for a NK over say, Quidnose who everyone is treating as confirmed town with pretty good reason?
town aligned, also i don't know what you mean

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina is -1.

If we end the day before dragon ball is assigned and everyone is voting someone I'm going to be super sad.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

##volunteer Quidnose

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ram you're probably town but Quidnose is confirmed.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

bowmore posted:

town aligned, also i don't know what you mean

I am saying that:

Quid is claimed confirmed town by a claimed 3P who is verified by a flipped townie.
Diqnol is said 3P, verified as not a bad guy by Amni's best judgement, flipped town rolecop.
KB was confirmed to have a mastermind cop ability by PM, which means that KB is town or has a scum eccocop thing whom PM miscommunicated with then managed to post in thread verifying his power role.
I self watched myself N1, called out Rurea who flipped scum. I know I rolled with Rurea as a 3P, but you really have to believe my gambit was to have a scum player target me N1 so that I could self-watch and bus them...

So what I'm saying is, if you're town aligned and your wincon is to win with the town, why does it matter that much if you draw a kill tonight? I'm not saying there's no way it could, but why would it? Seems more likely you would just narrow the pool of possible scums which would be a loving good thing since it's pretty obvious Diq/Quid/KB will die tonight since I can't.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

how is he confirmed, and also, why do I have to be voting a guy at the end of the day, and also, give me the goddamned ball. I dont know what it does but I need it.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

##unvote

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

hmmm. I guess we have to kill asiina and bowmore. and the same time. +

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Ram you're probably town but Quidnose is confirmed.

Can you protect him???

I am BP - admitted by the guy who I caught visiting me. Unless you think that me and Rurea planned that gambit you should let me use the dragon ball safely.

If you can protect him or he can protect himself whilst doing the night action then whatever.

Just give me the ball it makes sense and you know it really.

• Locked thread