Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

He and TheRam have already been read together. I'll quote you this time:

How would Bowmore have changed between results? If Bowmore is scum, he has to be a godfather. Same as Gulag and Imgay.

Do you think that the ginyu action worked before you got your results? That is to say, was Ram your one scum hit because of that, you think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

bowmore, explain in perfect detail how your role works, please. I want there to be no misunderstandings.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?
I think it's mod confirmed ginyu happened first, diq

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Tbh bowmore is shady

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Oh gently caress. I just realized I think I hosed something up way back on day 1.

I'm gonna try to figure out the least disruptive way to fix it. Please stand by.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Do you think that the ginyu action worked before you got your results? That is to say, was Ram your one scum hit because of that, you think?

Yeah. Pmush all but confirmed that to me in pm. Rurea also seemed sure.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Pmush gimme my Dragonball and just tell the game!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm gonna wait for Pmush to let us know we can proceed before we do.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

King Burgundy posted:

Yeah. Pmush all but confirmed that to me in pm. Rurea also seemed sure.

I'm not sure how to approach this because now I feel bad for Pmush but it appears I was told the wrong order of operations before.

My ability is based on the state at the time of the vote kill. So this would mean I had found an actual non town in that first result.

I'm on my phone at work so can't do the proper backtracking to figure this out but I believe this confirms a scum among the four we already assume. Bow gulag ram and imgay.

:shrug:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

HAha oh man

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Oh that makes me more confident bowmore is lying, then. I was town in that vote, looool

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

##vote bowmore

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The reason PMush had to correct that was because the result would have said 2 Scum if the Ginyu thing was involved (it could have been made up too so now we know it wasn't), so that effectively clears Ram, hah.

We have a 2/3 chance of hitting scum amongst imgay, gulag, and bowmore. I think its gulag and bowmore.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

On the off chance bow more is telling the truth save him for last? If he's telling the truth he or imgay will die tonight and that will finish it. If he's lying it will be obvious tomorrow.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Im fine with making him the alt vote today tho. So we should be voting for gulag or bow before EOD.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

On the off chance bow more is telling the truth save him for last? If he's telling the truth he or imgay will die tonight and that will finish it. If he's lying it will be obvious tomorrow.

I don't know how close we are to endgame. I'm 3p and there are likely to be 2 scum left. That means 4 town. We hang 1 wrongly today, one gets nked. That'd be two town left. What if Bowmore is telling the truth and it ends with another townie dying? That's game.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I don't know how close we are to endgame. I'm 3p and there are likely to be 2 scum left. That means 4 town. We hang 1 wrongly today, one gets nked. That'd be two town left. What if Bowmore is telling the truth and it ends with another townie dying? That's game.

If he's telling the truth how does a Towny die? Because of theginyu thing on ram?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Oh, and get this: Lets say he puts me on his list and I die. That would be two scum two town tomorrow, also game.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Like, doesn't his role seem massively overpowered given the town killing role we already have, the town megacop, the town bulletproof, the town rolecop, the town doctor, and whatever effective role I have?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Hmmm.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

So this is actually Mylo already. If you aren't with town we lose if we myscuddle.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It's not mylo exactly but if there are two kills in the night then we lose assuming a mishang today. Our chances of a mishang are very low, though.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

It's not mylo exactly but if there are two kills in the night then we lose assuming a mishang today. Our chances of a mishang are very low, though.

No I'm saying if town doesn't trust you as 3p it is already Mylo. If we trust you then that second scenario comes into play.

Like town dies today. Town dies tonight.

2 scum
1 3p
2 town tomorrow.

Town has already lost if you aren't on our side.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Well, I will say that it is in my best interests to keep the game going as long as possible. I don't want town to lose.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I need to hear about the Dragonball.

Right now I'm wondering if voted no cuddle plus night actions are the safer play.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

The reason PMush had to correct that was because the result would have said 2 Scum if the Ginyu thing was involved (it could have been made up too so now we know it wasn't), so that effectively clears Ram, hah.

We have a 2/3 chance of hitting scum amongst imgay, gulag, and bowmore. I think its gulag and bowmore.

It doesn't clear Ram as a godfather still because he would have been sitting at Godfather status before Rurea switched with him :eng101:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

##vote Bowmore

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Although in all honesty Gulag being a stump who comes back as a stump sounds like a lie as well so it's probably him.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Like, doesn't his role seem massively overpowered given the town killing role we already have, the town megacop, the town bulletproof, the town rolecop, the town doctor, and whatever effective role I have?

Going back to this now I'm not thinking it would be that out of wack. Remember both my cop and amnis cop were theoretically balanced by ginyus permaswap. Same for the announcer I guess. Making our results increasingly invalid. Ram catching rurea first night put a crimp in that. The doctor is a weak doctor. Having a town role that has to charge for several days and could have been killed in all that time doesn't seem out of wack to me given that. I mean it is essentially a role madness game.

I mean maybe when I know what you and imgay can do I'll feel differently? But right now it feels OK to me.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Quidnose posted:

Although in all honesty Gulag being a stump who comes back as a stump sounds like a lie as well so it's probably him.

Yeah. Also this.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

imgay needs to claim today.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Yep agree imgay stalling makes him seem scum, gulag looks scum but why the gently caress would gulag a shitposter care even as town being replaced D3 into a game that's toxic and unreadable for like half the thread.

I am tempted to kill Bowmore simply because his claim allows him to stall, it's possible that he just charges an additional NK or something as scum Goku, we already know alignments aren't obvious since Raditz was town.

This whole thing of "evil intent" and stuff sounds phony.

I will kill Bowmore I guess, I don't think Rurea/Chic/imgay is a team any mod would stick with tbh, but it's possible that PM had no idea how lurky Chic/imgay are...

Also Bowmore is definitely dead anyways if he's telling the truth, I think we might get too wrapped up in trying to solve night actions when Bowmore is likely a scum given his inconsistency.

tl;dr I agree it's probably imgay and bowmore.

Wait on my Dragon Ball since it might give us a new option of approach since I'm pretty trusted town at this stage.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Holy poo poo my Dragon Ball owns.

It's GG I've got it.

I'm BP, so I guess I don't need to worry, but I kind of don't see why I'd claim it.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

wow what the christ my Dragon Ball is sooooo good.

Honestly barring some seriously muddled and confusing poo poo my Dragon Ball seems brokenly strong.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Lynch Bowmore, if there is anyone who can possible screw things I ~~think~~ it's him, it's possible his Goku stuff was all honest and he has been playing the game of someone who may well have some kind of nuke (very low interaction, survivalist).

tbh I'm not sure on the lynch but we have everything we need today we need to choose.

Bowmore seems like a cool role but also v. scary and the biggest unknown.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

You should claim what it is now because personally I'm not going to believe any LYLO crap you put forth, Ram. Sorry.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Gulag shouldn't be in this game, no post history, 2 scum alive out of 8 players, makes a lovely fake claim and no one knows either way because it's gulag. If town lose this game it's probably because of that replacement.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Quidnose posted:

You should claim what it is now because personally I'm not going to believe any LYLO crap you put forth, Ram. Sorry.

I have caught more scum than you, I don't respect your opinion all that much if everyone wants to then okay but I'd rather not risk anything screwing me.

However, is it true that scum have a roleblocker? Quid or Diq claimed it... that could stop me using it?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I believe Diqnol said "if they have a roleblocker."

You finding scum based on pure luck of your watcher ball does not you town make. That makes you lucky, if you are town. And your play is the scummiest I have ever seen. So I don't trust you. Who's fault is that? :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Quidnose posted:

I believe Diqnol said "if they have a roleblocker."

You finding scum based on pure luck of your watcher ball does not you town make. That makes you lucky, if you are town. And your play is the scummiest I have ever seen. So I don't trust you. Who's fault is that? :allears:

Based on your dissection of my posting, yours.

• Locked thread