Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
Can I play if 99% of my DBZ knowledge comes from the Abridged series on Youtube?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Then just call me Nappa ;)

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
Confirming I have received a ROLE-ROLE-Role-role PM-PM-Pm-pm!!

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

bowmore posted:

I am the Hope of the Universe...I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace...I am Protector of the Innocent...I am the Light in the Darkness...I am Truth!

AAAAAND GOKU IS GATHERING ENERGY FOR A SPIRIT BOMB! That's right folks this move is banned in nineteen countries and on the moon but it looks like he's gonna go for it!

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

bowmore posted:

If you don't think the best version of DBZ is DBZ:Abridged then you are wrong,

sorry

This is the towniest post ever - Long live Bowmore!

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Rurea posted:

The ginyu force are my favorite part of DBZ abridged

They are very funny but my two favorite parts are; 1) Nappa, literally all of Nappa is great, the prison bitch, forced procreation, texting, and calling Choutsu a pokemon; and 2) Piccollo trying in vain to teach young Gohan how to DODGE!!

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
Woah, you spend a day working and come back to find yourself declared scummy for buddying up! Well I was more making jokes in the joke phase Bowmore but I can see how you'd see that as buddying up. I'm sorry I haven't posted much I've been involved in Two Axis mafia but now that they went to night phase I shall redouble my efforts here. I'll do a re-read and post some notes, then I'm off to D&D for the evening :)

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
The first thing I noticed in my re-read was that Bowmore's vote on me seems solid - my joking appears one-sided with him specifically and that seems shady to me (and I know I'm town)

Secondly there be a lot of lurkers in this game - Here's a post count starting roughly from confirmation:

pre:
Player:	Posts:
Amnistar	22
Asiina	15
Bowmore	23
Chic Trombone	4
GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE	11
imgay	4
King Burgandy	6
Kleedrac	5
Mornacle	13
Quidnose	4
Rurea	23
The Science of Suck	1
TheRam	12
We really need to hear something from; Chic Trombone, Guisseppe Pizza, imgay, King Burgandy, Quidnose, Science of Suck, and theram now that we've left joke phase.

The only thing truly standing out at me right now is that Asiina is trying to appear as though they have a case on Mornacle and I don't really buy it. I'm not sure if I think Asi is scum but it seems close as I've seen scum try to make an OMGUS into a case.

Mafia Edit:
Quidnose, more like an "I didn't realize I was lurking hard enough to be taken for scum" but also as I said the other game went to night phase and I do owe this game a content post - you are wrong sir. This also seems suspicious for your first real post in the game is a "me too" vote?!

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Asiina posted:

My case is not OMGUS just because Mornacale says it is.

No, I said you were turning an OMGUS vote into a case and I found it weak.

Amnistar posted:

##Vote Kleedrac

Would also vote Mornacle.

Wanna let us know why? I've no idea why you're voting me nor why you'd vote mornacle?

Quidnose posted:

I don't like Kleedrac's followup, a Lurker callout when he himself is at or 1 post above the lurkers is odd as heck.

Feels fake still, more fake more fake!

Yes, I realize calling out lurkers when I said I'd been lurking this game seemed strange - but I do need more information from some players. But you are a perfect example as to why. I have no idea why you're voting for me. Bowmore seems to think I was buddying up and found this suspicious. For him that would make sense but your "me too" posting isn't rational. Adding to it that you find it "fake" that I'm trying to generate discussion?! You're acting scummy as poo poo sir and you may call it an OMGUS if you wish but you warrant a:

##Vote: Quidnose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
##volunteer bowmore

• Locked thread