Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

DBZ was my poo poo when I was 12 or so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Asiina posted:

My D1 preference is whichever rolling start is the funniest.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I really hope you are legit Goku

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Rurea posted:

The ginyu force are my favorite part of DBZ abridged

Saaaaaaame

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

btw I'm ceding my vote to whoever Vegeta is

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I'd probably investigate bowmore, since I am crap at reading him

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Personally I wouldn't vote Diqnol over agression + post vomit, that's just Diq bein' Diq. I DO think it's weird that he jumped from me to Rurea so quickly though. Like 10 minutes passed between the votes

Don't think it's enough to call him scum tho

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Quidnose posted:

Let's dissect this fantastic vote on me.

I'm looking at this and seeing that there's a vote on me at the end of the post, which immediately strikes me as really odd. If I were town and I didn't know why someone was voting for me, my initial reaction would be "I need to engage this person to see if he's being disingenuous or lazy or if he actually is seeing something and therefore scum hunting." Kleedrac doesn't do this, however, and rather goes on to list reasons why my vote (which he allegedly doesn't understand at all) is a bad vote thanks to ~logic~.

I never said that Kleedrac was buddying up. This is factually inaccurate. I think he saw me mention bowmore and then decided I agreed with bowmore?

Is this even a retort to my point? It's literally a restatement of my original post:

So yes, Kleedrac, I don't think you are trying to generate discussion at all, I think your post which I quoted was faked content. Hence me saying...that I thought you were trying to fake generating discussion. This adds absolutely nothing but looks like "WHAT AN INJUSTICE"

I literally have 8 posts in this thread before this one.

-One is a signup post
-One is a confirmation post
-One is a joke about DBZ
-One is saying I want to watch Voltron
-One is saying I am watching Kai currently
-One is saying hello to TheRam and discussing that Amni ending joke phase is something I've seen him do a lot and isn't necessarily scummy. <------ This is the scummiest thing I have done all thread because it really does very little to generate content, and if I were scum I could easily have dropped something like that as a "read." Notice Kleedrac doesn't even talk about this at all, he instead have focuses entirely on my case against him and makes the above errnoeous statements to prove his point.
-One is voting Kleedrac because I read his poo poo as fake.
-One is restating that I think Kleedrac is suspicious and not liking his followup post.

Please show me where in those posts I have been "acting scummy as poo poo."

Everyone else ask yourself: do my two posts of suspicion on Kleedrac warrant the hard line OMGUS he just dropped on me?

Keeping my vote here, vote Kleedrac and cuddle scum, I'll see everyone D2.

I agree with Quidnose here ##vote Kleedrac

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Amnistar posted:

A.) Why the gently caress shoukd I know your play? I have been in I think 1 game since I came back from a year+ sabbatical.
B.) So he made this post where it looks like he is looking for scum, so he must be scum.
C.) I am immensely suprised that you are starting to case me now that I am calling you scum and refusing to back down. *sarasm*

Guiseppe Pizzapie is Diqnol, Amnistar.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Oh nm you got that

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I will trust you, TheRam ##volunteer TheRam

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I think TheRam's been acting very townie so vOv

imgay posted:

But he said he had reasons, hes just holding them back to protect himself.

This is a bad reason tho

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Quidnose posted:

I'm game! What do you think of my Kleedrac case, Mornacle?

Also, did the deadline get moved or not?

Doesn't look like it, no

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I feel like everyone always thinks I'm scum D1 in pretty much every game I'm in. I just don't like D1 so I don't post that much :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

everything is horrible and ive requested replacement

• Locked thread