Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wow this looks mad cool. DBZ is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Confirming role pm. Sti'll at school will be home in a few hours.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kleedrac posted:

AAAAAND GOKU IS GATHERING ENERGY FOR A SPIRIT BOMB! That's right folks this move is banned in nineteen countries and on the moon but it looks like he's gonna go for it!

Picollo already killed The moon.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wonder if there is a Yamcha role that has a really cool sounding action, but when he tries using it, he immediately dies.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

TFW you realize CPig isn't in the game. Uhhh, probably imgay since i have no idea what that dudes deal is

I joined SA a few weeks ago and Jakep told me to play mafia because its fun.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It sounds like your only basing your opinion of JakeP solely on his non-stop poo poo posting.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think Morn is kind of suspicious with his vote, but at the same time, I think he is just trying to move the game along, so I don't mind it.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Amnistar posted:

Actually is this Kleedrac's first game?

Theres 17 things in the votefinder history.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm a little out of the loop here, what do you guys mean when you keep saying omgus?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Knowing what omgus means now, I have no idea why there was a page of discussion of it. I think Mornacle used it when they disagreed with Asiina, then Kleedrac brought it up again and then omgus was everywhere suddenly.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
uhh ##Volunteer Amnistar
Guy seems to be the most level headed in my opinion.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So is anyone actually Goku?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't know, I think he is holding his own against your rambling posting pretty strongly.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##volunteer Quidose
No one else would ever vote for Amnistar anyways.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'll flip flop a second time ##nominate TheRam

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i meant ##volunteer theram

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He still needs 6 more balls to do anything with it anyways though.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
But he said he had reasons, hes just holding them back to protect himself.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chic Trombone posted:

I think TheRam's been acting very townie so vOv

By your reasoning, I think your reasoning is also bad.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Does that mean if you use the power, then the Dragon Ball sticks around still for people who would require it for a win condition?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wow, what a discussion between Quidnose and TheRam last night, but I agree with the Kleedrac rationale.

##vote Kleedrac

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm really upset that we won't get the hear the announcers flavored results now.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Were you Bulma?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What happens when Rurea gets his target though? Does the target die?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Looking at the results today, I don't don't really know what to think about TheRam. I think its pretty impressive that he caught the 3p, but I don't know why he is still being so secretive about his role while still trying to say they are the safest person collect the dragon balls. Also Asiina's driveby vote really irks me.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Did Chic Trombone quit?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Did the second dragonball go out yet?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sorry if I haven't been posting much or not having elaborate posts, I'm not a very experience forum mafia player. I'll try to be better after reading all the posts and posting my thoughts. I tried to engage earlier tonight, but I think TheRam was just being a jerk tonight or something, and he really turned me from this thread for a bit. I've really been enjoying this game so far, all the discussions and everything. I don't want to replace out because you say I should.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mornacale posted:

(Assuming you're being honest and are town...)

1 scum: bowmore, Amnistar, Chic Trombone, The Science of Suck, Quidnose, imgay, TheRam

Rest of scum: Kleedrac, Mornacale, Asiina, diqnol, Rurea

Alright, so there were some bombs dropped since I went to bed here. With the assumption that Burgundy is telling the truth, the list with 4 people telling of some things. First, it makes me think Rurea may not be 3p after all. I don't know how mafia ratios really work, but I think one of the other 3 could also be scum. I didn't like Asiina's TheRam vote yesterday, so I really think they are the most suspicious for being a 3rd scum candidate.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rurea posted:

Well that is interesting.

I might was well give an explanation,

I am Captain Ginyu, ginyu force-aligned bodyswapper. I'm a 3rd party. Each night i can use my body swap power on a player and I will show up as their role, flavor and alignment to investigations and vice versa. This is a permanent change, so you will be Ginyu for the rest of the game sorry buddy! I win and exit the game when I successfully bodyswap with a target I've been given, and if you know the show at all i bet you can guess who it is.
The upside to this power is I can use it functionally as a role/alignment cop on people, and as long as we keep track of who gets swapped where I don't think it will be that confusing.
I will keep your role secret for now, so please don't kill me.

Question about this. Does this mean TheRam knows what your alignment is and can definitely confirm you third party?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was told to post more, sorry I haven't been. If your gonna change your vote mid post, why not just edit it first.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Unless you have some beef with Asiina or something.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also welcome Gulag.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trying to contribute more I guess. So from I've read it looks like GUISSEPPE is some kind of 3p but he is also a mason so I believe he is basically town. The announced kill of Mornacle by Asiina seems the worst to me at this point. Even though he revealed his role and gave an example of his role, he still got shot.

##vote Asiina

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just got back from dinner, 150 posts to catch up on. I'll post again when I read it all.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alright, I caught up with a bit. I'm fine with being targeted with the spirit bomb. I can vote gulag whenever you guys want to. Um, I'm not sure if the dragonball was given out yet, but I'll ##volunteer theram. I'll declare tomorrow.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
By not claiming I believe it would increase the chances of stopping scum action tonight. I'll claim tomorrow and you'll know why I want to sit on this.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I guess I'll claim if its between that or getting lynched. I'm a elite bodyguard. If someone tries to kill my target, I will blow myself up and kill that person. I wanted to use it to protect bowmore who I thought would get targeted tonight with the spirit bomb thing. For reference I targeted Asiina night 1 and King Burgundy night 2. I thought I would be more effective if I kept this to myself.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alright, I'll follow your lead then. ##vote Gulag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alright I'm gonna protect burgundy tonight.

• Locked thread