Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
they're slaves to consoles. games get ported to PCs lmao

oh cool you can play at 4k with 2x AA? suck my fat grumper fag

how many mods and texture packs did you have to install to make it work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l59cg62wqpY

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ffffffffffffffffpfpfptptpfptppftptppttptpfpffpfpfpffffpfpfpfpffpf p p p p.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Err, ok.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

I.N.R.I posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm going to gently caress the retarded OP.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fantastic contribution to the conversation, OP.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
gas

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

I'm going to gently caress the retarded OP.

same, but to death

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
My PC is better than your PC.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
It's a good thing consoles hold graphics back so the focus of the industry end up veering slightly towards gameplay and I don't have to upgrade as often

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is some fairly bigtime AIDS, OP. gently caress you.

Drachenreiter
May 6, 2007

I want you to stick that green spotted egg up my ass so I can incubate it
"Strelok? Are you ready?"

Barely awake. Wounds healing slowly, if at all. SG-550 resting nearby, awaiting combat. Like he was. More bloodshed against the unwashed hordes. The masses. The bleating sheep who joyfully accept anything less than 60FPS. Individuals if you got to know them - sure, maybe - but easily identified by a common nomenclature - console peasants.

Strelok looked towards the horizon and nodded.

We will end their reign of misinformation and their acceptance of anything but the best, comrades.

Written by Timothy, age 9.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Drachenreiter posted:

Barely awake. Wounds healing slowly, if at all. SG-550 resting nearby, awaiting combat. Like he was. More bloodshed against the unwashed hordes. The masses. The bleating sheep who joyfully accept anything less than 60FPS. Individuals if you got to know them - sure, maybe - but easily identified by a common nomenclature - console peasants.

We will end their reign of misinformation and their acceptance of anything but the best, comrades.

Lmao.

rj54x
Sep 16, 2007
Console Guy: "herf derf i want to pay twice as much to play games and have to rely on physical media for most titles, also i'd like to be shackled to using a gamepad which bars me from several entire genres of product but that's okay because it's the only way i can play animefag jrpg 48 - the virgening"

pc guy: (farts) (ignores vast array of easily available, good games to poopsock while playing more autistic MOBAs)

guy who's not a fag: " you both are dumb and bad, just play games have fun and maybe even see some sunlight every once in a while, who knows"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rj54x posted:

Console Guy: "herf derf i want to pay twice as much to play games and have to rely on physical media for most titles, also i'd like to be shackled to using a gamepad which bars me from several entire genres of product but that's okay because it's the only way i can play animefag jrpg 48 - the virgening"

pc guy: (farts) (ignores vast array of easily available, good games to poopsock while playing more autistic MOBAs)

guy who's not a fag: " you both are dumb and bad, just play games have fun and maybe even see some sunlight every once in a while, who knows"

Fantastic stuff.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the suns in my eyes right now gently caress the sun

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

when was the last time a good game was made for m/kb?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Great Joe posted:

Bloodborne

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Great Joe posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3670501

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

i mean all fpses are console ports anyway, closest we got to a decent rts is, what, grey goo?

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Great Joe posted:

Cities: Skyline

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Great Joe posted:

i mean all fpses are console ports anyway, closest we got to a decent rts is, what, grey goo?

you have to be brain damaged to thing a gamepad is adequate for any fps

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Turn off aim assist when your friend is playing console games. It's epic.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

qnqnx posted:

I love how the solution to shooters being lovely to control on consoles ended up being "gently caress it, give everybody an aimbot"

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Drachenreiter posted:

Good.

I.N.R.I posted:

True.

rj54x posted:

Terrible. Unacceptable.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

qnqnx posted:

ok so fpses being made right now:

call of duty
also call of duty
borderlands

thats it

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Great Joe posted:

ok so fpses being made right now:

call of duty
also call of duty
borderlands

thats it

q.e.d.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Larry Parrish posted:

Turn off aim assist when your friend is playing console games. It's epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Drachenreiter posted:

lmao

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

hey there OP. i also love yahtzee and stupid catchphrases he made up that are regurgitated without irony by countless losers who think they're phunny

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PC Master Race was coined in YCS actually, which Yahtzee thanked and attributed as being his inspiration.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wormskull posted:

PC Master Race was coined in YCS actually, which Yahtzee thanked and attributed as being his inspiration.
I have decided that it's good, as is Bioshock Infinite. Thank you Yahtzee.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Wormskull posted:

the awesome face was also invented here. if lowtax had monetized either of them he could hire a decent coder

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

YCS invented The Doge.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

YCS also invented that funny loving frog this one: :frog: as well as the Feels frog.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Drachenreiter posted:

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Y-Hat posted:

the awesome face was also invented here. if lowtax had monetized either of them he could hire a decent coder

Both of those things are gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

LF made the feel frog

• Locked thread