Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cygna
Mar 6, 2009

The ghost of a god is no man.
I went to (Re)Generation Who in Baltimore over the weekend. It was my first Doctor Who convention, and it was amazing. It was a tiny little con in its first year, but somehow they managed to convince Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Nicola Bryant, and Sophie Aldred to show up for it, and Tom Baker to Skype in. All of them are incredibly gracious and funny in person, especially Colin Baker. I'd always imagined him as being a bitter old man, but he seemed to genuinely enjoy his panels and had a great rapport with Sylvester McCoy. Sylvester McCoy played the spoons, Sophie Aldred took questions while walking around with a baseball bat, Tom Baker warned us against listening to the advice of old men, and I got my picture taken with the Sixth and Seventh Doctors. It was an amazing weekend :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cygna
Mar 6, 2009

The ghost of a god is no man.

M_Gargantua posted:

I'm actually going to guess she a regenerated Susan because why the hell not. I don't really have any worse ideas.

The second she came onscreen with that line my mind jumped to Susan. But last season I also guessed that Clara and Missy were Susan, so I don't have the greatest track record on this. But holy poo poo, could you imagine someone with so much agency and sass getting to do a new take on docile little Susan? :allears: I want this so much it hurts

• Locked thread