Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
Maisie Williams (Arya Stark on Game of Thrones) is going to be guest starring in season 9. Finally, an actually good young actor on the show!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

CaptainYesterday posted:

For some reason, Disney XD has picked up Tennant-era DW for broadcast in the US. Just Tennant.

:wtc:
That's really loving odd.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

CobiWann posted:

I keep meaning to try both Jago and Litefoot and Gallifrey. I hear they’re both smashing (Jago moreso, but I love a good round of politics).

To move away from Big Finish (for once in this thread!), I need to stress just how much I LOVE this moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhklrve5xmw

Eccleston just sells the pure joy of that moment. After all the horror of the Time War AND the London Blitz, just one time everything goes completely right. It’s one of my favorite moments in the new series thanks to the unstrained emotion of it all.

Has there ever been another story where, like The Doctor Dances, everyone lives? Terminus maybe?

Edit – And, of course, it comes back to Big Finish as I just got this Facebook message from perhaps the most die-hard fan of the show I know…

Terror Firma is bad.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

BF recommended Terror Firma on their Facebook and I was very upset by the amount of people saying they loved it.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Autonomous Monster posted:

Am I hallucinating or is this a really loving good trailer?

Nah, it's really good. It's edited well, they chose some fantastic looking shots to showcase, the aspect ratio is really nice, and the speeches pique your interest. It's really well put together.

• Locked thread