Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

This is a silly post with little news value.

I'd say start with episode #1, Rose, but I'm weird like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

Astroman posted:

if I invest in a universe and it's history I expect it to be consistent
lol nerd have you watched any doctor who ever?

am i the only person here who watched the TV Movie when it first aired and didn't give a poo poo about kissing?

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

My memory at the time was just in general being confused by it, like it just didn't make any particular sense to me why it would be there at all. The half-human stuff was far more annoying to me.

makes perfect sense. who wouldn't be kissing P McG given the opportunity?

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

haha, i remember my friend buying the prerelease VHS too. no idea if we watched it or i saw the broadcast.
tried to tell him to just wait in case it wasn't good.
that was several weeks' pocket money too.

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

battlefield is good

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2015-04-05/steven-moffat-doctor-who-will-last-at-least-another-five-years

Spot the problem with the quote from the BBC bod at the end there?

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

Is it possible to affect a plot so completely incoherent. When cause and effect have ceased to follow any sort of coherent link already, what does any character's actions or presence actually mean?

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

No chance. And I'll try harder than usual to avoid making eye contact with anyone on the DLR those mornings. As if comic-con wasn't bad enough.

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

I don't think it's that dependent on visual cues. They could get a decent story out of them.

Each of their TV appearances conspicuously tears up the rules from the last one and changes around the Angels concept in big ways. Sure the audio play could do the same again and not rely on the visuals.

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

MrL_JaKiri posted:

I already did!

(rated a 4, for reference)

you're going to have to put these all in a spreadsheet on whatever cloud service
or you'll keep getting more duplicate suggestions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

MrL_JaKiri posted:

I'm gonna transplant the CORE SPREADSHEET once I watch another few serials; sitting on 1/6 watched, so the chance is still pretty low

Low if you assume a uniform random distribution, but you k ow in reality we'll keep saying Genesis.

You're low on McCoys so I'm suggesting Battlefield it's great.

• Locked thread