Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (8): busb, CapitalistPig, Ernie., Ghostly Gangsta, HiipFire, Little Mac, Murmur Twin, Rurea

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is April 05th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 2 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Little Mac posted:

Ernie "forgot" taste cleared MMT. He "didn't read" where I said we should've voted CPig on a previous day. I've literally thought you were town or 3P all game.

claim. most other players have full-claimed, why are you holding back?

also town or 3p well i'm town :P

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

You even encouraged Cpig to vote out KB. Seriously.

Ernie. posted:

the problem with this suggestion is that its timing is when cpig may have replenished his 1-shot deathproof!

it favors scum because the day ends and scum get to do their nightkill after losing n2

It favors scum to leave him with his DP! If he has it in lylo it makes it that much harder.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Ernie. posted:

claim. most other players have full-claimed, why are you holding back?

also town or 3p well i'm town :P

I no longer believe that. ##vote ernie

I'm one-shot BP at night. I gain something else when I am targeted for a kill. I can still be lynched.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

little mac, my ability is a passive one, asiina can confirm but she's dead

she had my ability and didn't think i was scum

therefore, who do you think mmt should reveal their night-actions today?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

My song: http://tindeck.com/listen/rcyek

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
eat my dick scum

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
Still on a phone but for what it's worth Pmom is the one who confirmed me

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Ernie. posted:

little mac, my ability is a passive one, asiina can confirm but she's dead

she had my ability and didn't think i was scum

therefore, who do you think mmt should reveal their night-actions today?

Assuming MMT is town, as Taste was lying about so much anyway and deserved to get lynched, I'd target you or Cpig.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Little Mac posted:

I no longer believe that. ##vote ernie

I'm one-shot BP at night. I gain something else when I am targeted for a kill. I can still be lynched.

this is an unbelievable claim

do you think cpig is town and is unlimited deathproof when you have a single 1-shot bp?

what do you gain? you've already claimed you gain?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Murmur Twin posted:

Still on a phone but for what it's worth Pmom is the one who confirmed me

do you have access to your ability today mmt or is it x-shot?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Ernie. posted:

this is an unbelievable claim

do you think cpig is town and is unlimited deathproof when you have a single 1-shot bp?

what do you gain? you've already claimed you gain?

I don't believe he's unlimited deathproof at all. I have, very recently in fact, said as much. Why are you responding without reading my posts? It is because you have a meta that makes you more believable than I am.

I gain a dayvig.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Little Mac posted:

I don't believe he's unlimited deathproof at all. I have, very recently in fact, said as much. Why are you responding without reading my posts? It is because you have a meta that makes you more believable than I am.

I gain a dayvig.

i'm reading your posts i just don't follow your logic

if you think cpig is scum why aren't you voting him right now? especially if you don't think he's unlimited deathproof and therefore is lunchable?

i've already stated i'd vote him, so why not goad me into it?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Like I'll just fullclaim because at this point we either nail scum or we're hosed. I'm Harvey Danger - Flagpole Sitta. My first ability is "I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well" which is a 1-shot BP. After that is triggered - it has not been yet - I get "Kill My Mind," a dayvig.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Ernie. posted:

i'm reading your posts i just don't follow your logic

if you think cpig is scum why aren't you voting him right now? especially if you don't think he's unlimited deathproof and therefore is lunchable?

i've already stated i'd vote him, so why not goad me into it?

His deathproof was reset by the countless resets, yes?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Little Mac posted:

Like I'll just fullclaim because at this point we either nail scum or we're hosed. I'm Harvey Danger - Flagpole Sitta. My first ability is "I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well" which is a 1-shot BP. After that is triggered - it has not been yet - I get "Kill My Mind," a dayvig.

so you're claiming a completely passive ability, yes?

i think mmt should check you today

if she finds that you've gone nowhere, i'm willing to test out cpig's deathproof again, or maybe go after rurea

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

How is it that I can lie in bed sick for two days and work sick for three and I'm somehow still reading the thread more than you?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Little Mac posted:

His deathproof was reset by the countless resets, yes?

yes but you recently said you'd be willing to waste a day to whittle it down

and we're in mylo

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Little Mac posted:

How is it that I can lie in bed sick for two days and work sick for three and I'm somehow still reading the thread more than you?

i don't get why people insist on getting personal or smug when this game has already gotten toxic more than once

like isn't enough, enough?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Ernie you're claiming the same. You're claiming a passive ability. But then you're also claiming loving BUSDRIVER, right?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Little Mac posted:

Ernie you're claiming the same. You're claiming a passive ability. But then you're also claiming loving BUSDRIVER, right?

i am claiming to be a bus-driver not capable of discerning exactly how i bus-drove unless rurea posts his lists which he supposedly can't any longer

and why aren't you welcoming a check on yourself? if you've gone nowhere it'll confirm your claim and you can leverage it into a case against me, no?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Ernie. posted:

do you have access to your ability today mmt or is it x-shot?

One-shot. Much like the water gun you used on confirmed town.

I was going to dramatically vote Ernie there but I'm unaware of the game state, is there any reason not to?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Ernie. posted:

i don't get why people insist on getting personal or smug when this game has already gotten toxic more than once

like isn't enough, enough?

I'm not getting smug or personal I feel you're trying to slide by based on the fact that you have a better meta than me (Seriously, I don't think any player comes off scummier than I do no matter what role I have). You're commanding MMT to do stuff. You're wrong/lying about the things you post and the claims you're making. I'm not trying to hurt feelings, but I think you're scum.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Little Mac posted:

I'm not getting smug or personal I feel you're trying to slide by based on the fact that you have a better meta than me (Seriously, I don't think any player comes off scummier than I do no matter what role I have). You're commanding MMT to do stuff. You're wrong/lying about the things you post and the claims you're making. I'm not trying to hurt feelings, but I think you're scum.

okay, well then how about we both agree on whom between gg and rurea is scum?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Everyone STOP doing things while I record a song for the thing

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Murmur Twin posted:

One-shot. Much like the water gun you used on confirmed town.

I was going to dramatically vote Ernie there but I'm unaware of the game state, is there any reason not to?

It's mylo. However Ernie is scum.

I welcome the check on me but it won't clear me. It'll just show that I didn't target anyone. I welcomed the daycop earlier in the game. I pretty much begged for it, because why would scum NOT go for a confirmed town? Then it would trigger my ability.

Ernie. posted:

okay, well then how about we both agree on whom between gg and rurea is scum?

I believe right now scumteam is you>cpig>GG/Rurea. I honestly don't know who to pick between. I feel like a watcher who reveals his ability and thus loses it is not a scummy power but I guess the powers were made before alignment. Same deal with someone who publicly reveals all targets in a night. MMT could target one of them but I would still rather vote you right now.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

CapitalistPig posted:

Everyone STOP doing things while I record a song for the thing

I didn't get that opportunity. Also I don't want you to gain a boon.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Little Mac posted:

I didn't get that opportunity. Also I don't want you to gain a boon.

BUT I WANNA DO IT I DONT CARE IF I WIN

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

mac do you want to play a content game?

trust me this is going somewhere

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Ernie. posted:

mac do you want to play a content game?

trust me this is going somewhere

Not really since I'm about to go eat. But if it's in the next five minutes, sure.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
psst byers resurrect me plz

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

quote me a post you wrote before today began that you think makes the best case for you being a townie

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Little Mac posted:

OMGUS

Also if Anon can copy an ability the obvious choice is the daycop. I volunteer as tribute.

I asked to be daycopped three IRL days ago.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Can town even win without a vote from busb?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Can town even win without a vote from busb?

No.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I just realized this game is over no matter what happens. Check it out.

Remaining players are

1 3P
3 Town
3 Scum (one DP)

If we go to knock out one of Cpig's DP's today and then they kill one of us tonight it goes to

1 3P
2 Town
3 Scum

and we lose. If we lynch scum today and then they kill one of us tonight it goes to

1 3P
2 Town
2 Scum (One DP)

and then we're in the same situation. This game is literally unwinnable right now unless my vig gets triggered which it won't because I loving revealed it like a loving idiot

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Little Mac posted:

and then we're in the same situation. This game is literally unwinnable right now unless my vig gets triggered which it won't because I loving revealed it like a loving idiot

i was just thinking to myself this and i think there is actually a chance for us to win if cpig is only 1-shot lynchproof and not deathproof like he claimed

we just have to turbo vote him twice before busb absconds to victory

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

also, mac, i like that post you quoted

i feel like we're in an Xmasmafia situation again for what it's worth

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

But scum still kills someone at night so it doesn't matter.

If we had killed any scum at all this game I might agree, Ernie, but I think I'm being taken for a ride. I think you're scum, man. Sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

God but if you're not and it's GG and Rurea and this is Christmas Mafia all over again?! Holy gently caress

• Locked thread