Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
im playing wario land 1 now, i thought i beat this before but i was wrong, i played 1 level and didnt know what to do at the end (you push up and b) so now that im past this obstacle its all new to me. its good

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

African AIDS cum posted:

im playing wario land 1 now, i thought i beat this before but i was wrong, i played 1 level and didnt know what to do at the end (you push up and b) so now that im past this obstacle its all new to me. its good
Do you like it?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Do you like it?

its good as a super mario land sequel but i like the other games where you get powers from getting hit by different enemies, very unique

Eindyin
Mar 23, 2004

#1 Son
Warioware on Gamecube, cos it's four player and the turtle stacking game never gets old. That and Jump Forever.

Nearly everyone I've tried playing the Wii one with was too retarded to understand the controls.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
Wario Land 4

Soral
May 30, 2009

wario land 2 has a special place in my heart as the only game i owned for my gameboy colour for several years

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Warioware twisted

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Just beat wario land 1 which is called super mario land 3 why? It was way too easy, you can basically fly through every level, and its just an OK game definitely not the best. Got high hopes for wario land 2 up next. Will update.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

It's Wario Land 3, OP.

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

I like the first Wario Land.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

African AIDS cum posted:

Just beat wario land 1 which is called super mario land 3 why? It was way too easy, you can basically fly through every level, and its just an OK game definitely not the best. Got high hopes for wario land 2 up next. Will update.

Ah yes that's the one with the genie at the end and if you're really poo poo you end up with a log, but if you collect all the loot the genie gives you a moon with your face on it. I really liked that game.

My Gameboy Pocket (red, with a custom-made battery pack :coolfish:) is completely hosed so I can't play it... the buttons just don't respond properly. One day I'll crack it open and try to fix it.

Buck Turgidson fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Mar 30, 2015

Afro
May 29, 2007

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit

African AIDS cum posted:

Did you find all the treasures? Secret exits? Get the best ending?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Afro posted:

Did you find all the treasures? Secret exits? Get the best ending?

no i couldnt be bothered i got 4 treasures and the 4th best ending and then i just watched the other endings on youtube

Shadow Hog
Feb 23, 2014

funny way to spell posted:

Wario Land 3, and WarioWare doesn't suck
This, with Wario Land 2 as a close second, Wario Land 4 as third, Wario Land Shake It! as fourth and Wario Land [1] as a (still pretty good) fifth.

Didn't play Wario World (although I own it), and definitely didn't play Master of Illusion (I heard it was terrible and stayed away). The Ware games are good, but I vastly prefer the Land games.

Afro
May 29, 2007

I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit

African AIDS cum posted:

no i couldnt be bothered i got 4 treasures and the 4th best ending and then i just watched the other endings on youtube

Oh so you didn't actually beat it just cheesed your way to the credits

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Afro posted:

Oh so you didn't actually beat it just cheesed your way to the credits

Explain

Afro
May 29, 2007

I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit

you used the most overpowered powerup in the game to skip the majority of the content

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Afro posted:

you used the most overpowered powerup in the game to skip the majority of the content

All Frogs
Sep 18, 2014

the later games are probably better from a technical point but Wario Land 1 will always be my favorite. Shake It! is a close second tho.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
Wario Land 2 is my favourite. I played a little bit of Wario Land 3 but I don't remember it much, I think I found the map difficult to navigate.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In life, I don't think you should worry about playing the best Wario game, only that you play a good Wario game, and that you should enjoy it.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'd recommend Land 4.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I just got the carts for 2 and 3 in the mail but I'm thinking of playing them on psp with emulator because i don't have an AGS-101 and the non backlit screen gameboys look like poo poo. Thoughts?

I got wario land 4 covered cause it will work in gb micro

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Wario Land 4

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Warioware twisted

Still haven't played it, thanks NoE.

demons.
Apr 20, 2012

Wario.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

i just found out they made one for DS too

and it looks like poo poo

how do you make a 2d game so ugly. drat the DS was mostly a big epic fail

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

African AIDS cum posted:

i just found out they made one for DS too

and it looks like poo poo

how do you make a 2d game so ugly. drat the DS was mostly a big epic fail

Master of Disguise was a huge letdown. the gameplay most certainly doesn't make up for how ugly it is.

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014
the best wario game is all of them

Dec 26, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

drat the DS was mostly a big epic fail

what in the world

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
ironically enough the wario game on the virtual boy is really good.

rj54x
Sep 16, 2007

AHungryRobot posted:

This is true, it was probably the best game on the system (along with teleroboxer)

also having your eyes begin spontaneously bleeding after playing for two hours straight was a very wario thing to have happen

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

AHungryRobot posted:

can you emulate it or anything

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

African AIDS cum posted:

can you emulate it or anything

yea

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

wario land 2 and wario land 4. i also like shake it!

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

after they are done with woolly world i hope good-feel's next target for yarnification is wario

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Famous TV Dad posted:

after they are done with woolly world i hope good-feel's next target for yarnification is wario

Woven Wario

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

perfect

• Locked thread