Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

Orchid sits in class with all of the hidden boredom of a sloth, practically asleep in her seat until her dazed mind is cleared up by her phone buzzing. Checking Mara's message she starts to bang out a reply until she hears someone, (Phil, Pete, whatever his name is) loving with Summer. She sighed at Summer's kindhearted attempt to avoid the bullying. Phil was kind of an rear end in a top hat, and if anything he'd make fun of her even more for trying to stop him.

Standing up, she sauntered on over to Pete's desk, swaying her hips all the way and leaned forward a bit, letting her assets be a bit more pronounced. She took off her glasses and leaned in a bit, looking Phil right in the eyes with a seductive smirk. "Now Pete, play nice with the new girl. She's my friend, after all. Y'all wouldn't wanna go making little ole me sad would you?" She gave the boy a little doll-eyed look, putting on that well practiced Texas twang that made her sound so cute to the guys. She had gotten pretty good at leading them on to thinking they were gonna get some if they listened to her. Ah, the dreams of the young.

Without waiting for a reply from the flustered boy, she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and headed right on back to her desk, rumor planted and amusement for the day obtained. Then, she got back to Mara.

quote:

Sorry about that, I like to keep them guessing and he was being a dick anyway. Had any ideas on making sure the Pep one to remember?

She looked over to Summer and gave her a smile and a wink. Nothing more for now.

Roll:

Manipulate vs Pete + from glasses removal: 2d6+3 13

ArbitraryTA fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Mar 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011

Orchid read over the note that Summer gave her with a smile pretty much the whole way through. She neatly folded it up and put it in her pocket for safekeeping. Not wasting any time, she quickly doodled a bunch of hearts along the edge of a piece of paper, looking back and forth from the paper to Summer as she seemed to be starting to sketch something before Connor went full retard and fell over.

She watched the scene from the sidelines, Summer seemed to have the situation well in hand and she had the feeling Pete knew better than to encroach on her territory. She checked her phone again, snickering a bit.

Text to Mara posted:

loving Ke$ha. It'll get more of a laugh. Speaking of hot chicks, opinions on Summer? She's either interested and in the closet or really naive. Not sure which. If the latter, definitely worth trying to convert~

Orchid got it. And so maybe she sorta knew how to pick locks a bit, you learn stuff. She was entirely more concerned about the cute blonde currently being Ms. Peacemaker over there, as evidenced by her continued sketching of the photo.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011

Orchid takes a break from her drawing to look at Summer, smiling warmly to the blonde. "I did read the note, it was very beautiful thank you Summer." She looked over to the front of the room to make sure that the teacher wasn't around, didn't want Summer to go getting in trouble for something.

Well, aside from the fact that everyone was about to see this. Orchid, in a rather bold move, slid out of her chair and, brushing Summer's hair out of her face and behind her ear leaned in and planted a kiss right on her lips, letting the moment hang in the air for a moment before moving back to her seat, giving the girl a wink. "Of course I'll sit with you, gorgeous." She got the feeling she'd be hearing about that one from Mara, but since when did Orchid ever give a gently caress what other people thought?

Choosing to Give Myself and kiss Summer. Rolling to Turn On

Turn on Summer: 2d6+3 9

RNG supports the pairing. Go go RNG.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011

Orchid smiles to Summer. She had a 50/50 shot of being right she figured, and as far as she was concerned she was correct in her assumptions about the girl. Only, she seemed both naive and potentially interested? Curious. She'd have to explore that part of Summer's thoughts more. "Meet me on the roof. Nobody'll bother us up there and we can talk." Nothing suggestive about it, she really wanted to just talk. She wasn't about to advance so quickly on the poor girl no. This one she wanted to really get to know. She was different.

She carried on with the rest of her sketch, coming up with a pretty accurate sketch of Summer sitting in a field of flowers surrounded by hearts. She handed the picture over to Summer, hoping she'd like it. "It's a pretty quick sketch, but I think it looks pretty. You should look into doing some portrait modeling."

Just for a moment, she glanced in Amy's direction, and gave her the quickest of winks before looking away. Amy knew what she did.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011

Orchid was quickly getting tired of her new perpetual tail. She wasn't about to be interrupted at lunch, and so during passing period she pulled the poor boy to the side, to explain what was what to him. "Pete, look. Go about your day normally and think about whatever it is you wanna say. Tell me after class for the day. Following me around everywhere is not how you get on my good side, it makes me paranoid." As usual she didn't stick around for a response, just giving him a pat on the head and carrying on with her day.

Her next two periods went by in a bit of a blur. She was entirely too focused on staring at the clock and impatiently waiting for lunch. After getting tired waiting by the stairs for Summer she went out and found her, grabbing her attention and suddenly realizing she hadn't known where to go. Whoops, good job stoner girl. "Oh yeah, just follow me." She lead Summer up the stairs to the roof of the main school building. The door to the roof had a pretty clear No Students Allowed sign, but nobody wanted to walk all the way up the stairs to check on a place nobody would possibly think of going to.

"Well, here we are. Don't get too close to the edges, people will see. You gotta kind of lay down and just peek your head over." She took a seat near an AC unit in the shade, opening up her bag and pulling out a roll of sushi in a plastic container. "I know it's kinda hypocritical, but I still eat fish even though I don't agree with commercial farming techniques. It's really healthy for you." She shrugged her shoulders and popped a piece of sushi in her mouth, happily chewing. "So. I made a bit of a scene, hope that didn't cause you much trouble. You were just too pretty to let sit there." She gave a little smirk to the girl, leaning forward and pulling her legs into her chest. "Are you interested in me though? I don't want to assume and it end up that you're just being nice."

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011

Orchid actually seemed a little surprised for a moment. She wasn't used to people being so genuine, and it reminded her pretty quickly of why she found this particular woman so attractive. She moved right up next to Summer and took her right hand, lacing her fingers together with Summers and holding her hand, resting her head on the girls shoulder as they sat in the shade. "Yeah, you'll get a little of that. Normally the ones who hate the most are the ones too afraid to be themselves. It's not always true..but I'm pretty sure Luke specifically is in the closet. He's not particularly religious but he has an unusual kind of spite directed towards openly homosexual people."

She sighed, shrugging her shoulders. "That's why I want to move to Austin. Big city, real accepting of people like me. Unlike Tina I kinda hide it..well, did hide it, guess its a bit more obvious now, but I'm a lesbian. I..am actually really glad you're into it. I'll admit to being a little worried I was gonna get shut down there." She chuckled a bit, running her free hand through her dreads. "I'll never admit it if you tell someone that though."

She paused for a moment, as if in thought, and looked over to Summer with a sly grin. "So, since there's nobody up here to bother us or say anything about it.." She lifted her head from Summer's shoulder and freed up the hand that was holding Summers. She draped her arm over the blonde's shoulders and pulled her in, giving a long and drawn out passionate kiss to the girl, pulling her into a hug after she broke lip-lock.

As is fitting Orchid's character, giving herself over to the Unicorn once again.

Turn on Summer: 2d6+3 8

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011

Orchid just smiled. "You are just adorable, you know that? I have so many things to show you." She giggled a bit, snuggling up to Summer and just sort of enjoying her presence. "Of course that was the idea. Uh, I know you're from a more...enlightened area? How are your parents..on um..y'know. The idea of their daughter dating a woman?" She didn't want to end up causing a whole bunch of drama by saying the wrong thing around parentals, of course. -That- could be day ruining. "Mine aren't..really in the picture, so they don't matter."

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011

Snickered a bit at how nervous the girl sounded when she talked sometimes. "Don't worry I'm not offended. And..it's fine. I mean, it's better than being put in foster care isn't it?" She shrugged her shoulders, seeming a bit put out for a moment before swiftly changing the subject. "So you move around a lot and can't talk about why. Interesting." She shrugged her shoulders, figuring she wasn't going to be getting any more out of the girl right now.

Getting an idea, she leaned in and nudged Summer with her head to signal her to move her head expose her neck a bit, taking the opportunity to give the girl a kiss and just the lightest bite on the neck. Not enough that it was gonna leave a mark, Orchid knew better than that, but enough to perhaps spark an interest. "You know it's not common to get this kind of privacy at school. And we have another thirty minutes or so to kill, if you wanted me to..show you a few things." She had the most impish grin on her face, though for the life of her she had no idea if the girl would even get the implication. She planted another red hot kiss on the unicorn's lips, pulling herself closer to the girl and waiting for what she hoped was a positive response.

Turn on Summer: 2d6+3 11

So uh. That happened.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

Orchid was in the middle of some very important business, and had just started unzipping her pants when she heard someone loving with her van. "Aw, hell no." The, currently topless, Orchid peeked over the roof of the building to see a blur. Wait, gently caress. After putting her glasses on she saw lovely goth kid loving with her poo poo. "Hey, fuckhead!" Grabbing a loose brick, she flung it in the general direction of the stupid kid. "gently caress off!"

Failure roll here

ArbitraryTA fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Mar 31, 2015

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid
Hot: 2 Cold: -1 Volatile: 1 Dark: -1
Harm 0/4| XP 2| Conditions:

"Ooh, whoops." She doesn't seem entirely too bothered that her clothes just got tossed off the roof, and rubbed the back of her head, sighing and sitting down on the rooftop. "Sorry about that, I get really pissed off when people try to break into the van. I don't exactly have much and about 95% of it is in there." She shrugged her shoulders, looking over to Summer. "At least we don't need to worry about Mara. She's..had a lot worse. I gotta apologize to her though." Every multi-story building was pretty much required to have a fire escape, so she should at least be able to get down to the ground without attracting any undue attention.

Silver lining, at least if she did get caught she'd probably just get sent home for the day or something. Having been to topless rallies in Austin before, she was well aware of the lack of any real law prohibiting women being topless but she was pretty sure the administration wouldn't be too happy about it. "Maybe not while Amy is there though. She's a little upset." Really, she seemed perfectly calm in this incredibly chaotic situation. Gotta love the perpetual stoner mindset.

Well, at least her phone was in her pants. She busted out her phone and shot Mara a text message.

Text to Mara posted:

You have really bad luck sometimes. Was aiming at the goth breaking into my van and you literally walked right into it. My bad. Enjoying the drama at least?

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

"Can't say I would mind. There should be a fire escape, if you don't wanna go running down the stairs.." She thought on it for a moment, and looked over to her van again. There was a strong impulse to just bail on the rest of the day here. "I mean, we could always just call it an early day, start the weekend off a few hours ahead of schedule." She wasn't quite sure how Mara was going to take being bricked and Amy was probably going to make herself into more of a hassle than she really wanted to deal with. Giving them both a weekend to cool off a bit would probably be in her best interest.

Aand of course she wanted to drag Summer along with her. For reasons. "There's something I'd have to take care of first, promise I made earlier, but after that as far as I'm concerned we can head out. Your call." She looked to Summer expectantly, pushing her boundaries a bit here by giving her the option to break the rules and be free. "Way I see it, we aren't guaranteed tomorrow, ever. I like to appreciate what I have while I have it, and this place...I'll be happy when I never have to see it again."

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

Orchid sat around for a while, waiting for Summer to be back up. When she didn't come through in a speedy manner, Orchid started to get the feeling she may have been bailed on and besides it was hot as gently caress up here. She walked over to the fire escape and tried to put some weight on it, and was immediately met with a groaning metal sound and the feeling of the platform shifting. "Yeah gently caress that."

She looked back to the door to the roof and sighed. Guess I'm gonna have to just slip out.

Heading down the stairs, she heard a commotion. With some hesitation, she crept down the staircase, not wanting to be noticed by whomever was causing a ruckus. When she saw Mara all bloody and Summer in the thick of it though, she groaned inwardly and shook her head. Admittedly, she was the only one who knew that this was nothing for the girl, probably a bit painful but that was all.

Orchid knew she'd have to bail Summer out of this before she got caught up in whatever stupid investigation the school would be doing, and stood tall, walking down into the crowd completely ignoring everyone but her target. She grabbed Summer by the shoulder and turned her to look at her. "We're going. Now." She turned her head and saw the Officer, and knew drat well he saw her. Getting up, she started heading for the door and when he tried to stop her, she just pointed at the bleeding girl on the ground. "loving do your job." She knew he wasn't going to bother loving with her right now when someone was actually hurt and just carried on, more or less just hoping Summer was following her at this point.

Once outside, she quickly collected her shirt and got the gently caress in her van, starting up the engine and waiting for Summer to hopefully hop in. "Fuckin' Amy having to make things even more difficult as always..."

Krysmphoenix ArbitraryTA, 6+1 = 7 to run away from all this shenanigans, string given to Officer Pigsnout to ensure I get out.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

Orchid pulled out of the parking lot and motored on out of the area of the school, headed straight towards the outskirts of town where she could park off and get some space from all that ridiculousness. "She'll be fine." She turned to look at Summer, as if pondering something for a moment. "She kinda..well. Don't tell anybody this, not even her, but I've seen her die and come back." She had no idea why she was trusting the girl with this kind of information, but gently caress it, nobody would believe her even if she did blab. "She got bit by a snake, for real, during one of those shows her dad puts on. They just..put her back there. I broke her out and tried to get her help. Long story short she didn't make it, and then she just...started breathing again."

She shrugged her shoulders, trying to put it off like it was no big deal, but it was pretty obvious by the look on her face that it was something that bothered her quite a bit. "It's crazy I know but it has me thinking. What if like, faeries and unicorns and stuff exist too? I mean I know what I saw. I just...don't know how to explain it."

Sighing, she pulled off the main roads and rolled on into an empty parking lot, shutting off the van and going to relax in the back on one of her comfy as hell beanbag chairs. "gently caress my life, I was just hoping for a fun day not all this."

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

Orchid looked over Summer, raising a brow but otherwise not showing much reaction. "Cool." She reached over and grabbed a metal cylinder and a pipe. She screwed open the pipe to show some ground up pot in it and with a practiced hand loaded up a bowl. A lighter seemed to just appear in her hand and she took a nice, long hit off the pipe, letting the smoke sit in her lungs for a few seconds before blowing the smoke out and sinking further into her chair. "So, can you heal wounds and cure sickness and stuff? Or is it granting wishes..."

She paused for a moment, thinking on it before realizing she wasn't exactly sure what kind of powers unicorns were supposed to have. "Or something. I dunno." She moved her beanbag to be right next to Summer, just sort of enjoying the proximity. "I think you're a pretty unicorn though. Very soft, very kissable lips." She gave a little smirk and a wink. "So, I am just going to assume that you've never smoked, am I right?"

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011

Orchid chuckled and shook her head. "It's not drugs. It's a plant. Not manufactured, doesn't fry your brain unless you do dabs, which are manufactured concentrated bits of THC, and thus in my opinion are drugs." She wanted to offer the girl some, but she wanted Summer completely sober for a bit. Setting her pipe down, she rolled out of her beanbag and plopped down straddling Summer.

She leaned down, giving the unicorn a deep kiss and unashamedly feeling her up over her clothes. If Orchid had anything to say about it they'd be doing way more than just making out. "So. Definitely nobody is going to interrupt us here. You wanna finish what we started earlier~?" She moved in and gave her another gentle bite on the neck, still in her right mind enough to not want to leave any marks that would go getting her in trouble. At least, not where anybody was going to see them.

Setting up potential fade

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011

Fast forward a couple of hours~

"drat~" Orchid was currently hiding under a soft, thin blanket, cuddled up to Summer on the floor of her van. Every now and then she'd give a little kiss to the back of the girls head, but other than that was quite happy to just enjoy being in such close contact. It had taken more than a little instruction, but once Summer got it, she -got it.- "I..don't think I've ever been with a girl who was so.....enthusiastic and flexible."

She was currently on cloud 9, between the earlier tokes and what had just been going on her whole body just felt cuddly and fuzzy in a good way. "How're you feeling?" Now that all the hormones were dying down a bit, she was curious to see what the girl thought about the whole thing. I mean, it was all brand new to her after all.

+1 string on Summer. From the move.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011

"Don't see why not. I'm going to a rave tonight, big dance party, flashing lights and loud music and such.." She gave Summer a little kiss on the nose. "I wanna introduce you to the world of weed though. As far as I'm concerned most people are really misguided about the stuff. Statistically and otherwise it's shown to be a generally safe recreational substance as opposed to any other." She picked up her pipe and gave it a look over. "I mean, chronic use isn't gonna be good for your lungs. That's any kind of smoke inhalation though."

She offered the pipe to Summer, nodding to her. "Give it a try. If you can honestly try it and tell me it's really such a bad thing and should be outlawed, I'll consider your words."

Spending a string to offer 1 XP if Summer pops her weed cherry.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011

Orchid nodded her head. "Hey, no problem." She got a thought, and since Summer wasn't partaking decided to rip the entire bowl at once, bringing in a borderline ridiculous amount of smoke and blowing it all out in one big cloud. Who knew, maybe Summer might get a contact high? As for her, she sat up and half rolled half flopped back into the beanbags, finding them the most incredibly comfortable things in the universe. She let out a little giggle and beckoned Summer over. "Come on, lay on all the beanbags. Its so comfy~"

She found herself mentally drifting a bit, and started staring up at the ceiling. She wondered what was up with Summer. I mean, if she really was a unicorn, why would she come here of all places? The thought caught ahold and her whole mind wrapped around it, and she found herself as far as the outside world was concerned to be totally spacing. Inside, her mind was a whirlwind of activity, trying to pull an answer out of the ether that made some kind of sense.

Gazing into the abyss to see the truth behind why Summer is here, 8-1=7 taking Drained for the visions to be lucid and detailed.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

Harm 0/4| XP 2| Conditions: Drained

Orchid doesn't seem like she's slept much when she comes out of her little 'trance.' She still hadn't figured that one out, but what she saw bothered her. She turned to look at Summer and at first said nothing, simply pulling the girl into a tight hug.

When she finally spoke, she seemed almost a bit concerned. "Tell me if this makes sense. You go somewhere, and you're happy for a time. Eventually...something happens. Every time. A darkness appears to block out the sun, and you have to go. But the darkness never stops, it just keeps moving forward, eventually encroaching on you every time." She had learned to trust when she had lucid dreams while high. Like last year when...she knew to get out of her house because something bad was going to happen. Sometimes you just have to go with your instinct. "When does it stop?" Admittedly, she normally tried to hide it when she had thoughts like this, but Orchid seemed visibly somewhat distressed by what she saw. She hoped she was wrong, so much.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

Harm 0/4| XP 2| Conditions: Drained

"Because sometimes I see things." She shrugged her shoulders, smirking. "You're a unicorn. I'm..a normal human, I think? But sometimes I just...know things. Or see them. Like I saw you, being chased by darkness that was trying to put your light out." She sat up, looking rather intensely at Summer and holding her hand tight. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry. I was just wondering why you had come here and..it just happened." She sounded like she was way too high to someone who didn't know what she was talking about, but she knew Summer did. The way she had responded wasn't skeptical, it spoke from experience.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

Orchid was silent for a bit, seeming lost in thought. Then, she put her hand on Summer's shoulder, and the look on her face was -anything- but pity. "If, when they find you. Tell me." Her grip tightened just a bit, enough to make her point. "I protect the people I care about. Between me and my friends, we'll take care of them." The tone of her voice was harsh in a way that people rarely heard. It appears all the walls were coming down today. "Sometimes running isn't enough. Sometimes you have to fight. I've got the firepower to stop most people, and I get the feeling they won't be expecting me when they come."

She sat back, sighing a bit and running a hand through her dreads before breaking out into a laugh. "So are we gonna tell your parents that you're sleeping with me? Well, dating. Speaking of, uh, I'm not exactly..uh..a particularly monogamous person. Most people know..I don't know if that bothers you? Like when me and Am-...ber...were fooling around it became a problem..." Almost outed Amy there, really need to be more careful with that. Not that Summer would care she supposed, but still. gently caress, she probably isn't that stupid she gets it. "Anyways. Parentals. If you wanna approach them about it I'll even put on decent looking clothes that smell not like weed. It's gonna be a big enough shock that their daughter is with another woman."

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

Orchid laid back in her seat and played with one of her dreads. "I don't know. I don't generally let people get close enough for me to worry about whether or not that's actually a concern anymore I.." She looked to Summer with an almost pained expression. "Everyone I care about ends up leaving or dying." She looked down at the floor of the van, bringing her hands together and fidgeting. She was officially feeling way too exposed, and it was getting to the point where she wanted to close up. Summer had been so open though, she felt obligated to be as well. "Sorry for being such a buzzkill." Her face was totally covered by her hair at the moment, which she preferred as it meant any tears coming out would get caught in her hair.

"I think I'm really falling in love with you." Holy poo poo what

She moved her dreads out of the way and looked up, seeing Summer and pulling her in tight, burying her face in the unicorn's shoulder and just staying there, not wanting to let her go. She wasn't naive, what was she doing? This isn't how you do things Orchid, you're supposed to be playing it all cool and confident! "I won't let you go. I mean it. I -will- keep you safe, you beautiful, amazing person."

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

There aren't really a lot of things that one could do to render Orchid momentarily speechless, but Summer being so bold was one of the last things she had really expected out of today. And with the blanket falling off and everything just sorta being -right there- was definitely one of them. She brought a hand up to lightly brush the woman's cheek, just looking into her eyes and smiling. She wasn't all that interested in getting too intense right now though, she just wanted to relax. "Tempting, very..tempting.." She paused for a moment, looking into her eyes. "Eh, gently caress it." She pulled her into a deep kiss, wrapping her arms around her and pulling her close. After they were done though, it was definitely going to be nap time.

Activating Nap Fan. RIP Summer's integrity forever I guess?
something has been left for you,
SS someone unexpected is nearby,

ArbitraryTA fucked around with this message at 11:22 on Apr 4, 2015

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

Orchid is quite relaxed as she rouses from her slumber, looking around and immediately noticing that Summer wasn't here. And apparently her dealer was here. Welp.

She sighed and threw on a shirt long enough to be a makeshift dress to make herself decent, grabbed her bag and hopped out of the van, figuring that since Summer's stuff was here she was still around and just sorta looked at her for a second before shutting the van's door and walking over to the car.

Rita was always pretty chill, so she hoped all would be good. "Hey what's up bro? You have that ounce I was expecting?" She looked over to Summer again and back to Rita. "Oh, don't worry about her, we got high and I hit that, she's cool."

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

Under normal circumstances, Orchid would butter Rita up with some well placed flirting to get her to drop the price. As it was however, it almost felt awkward to do that with Summer around given her very clear opinion on cheating so she kept things nice and civil. "If the poo poo is worth it of course." She dropped her voice low, glancing over at Summer. "I'm trying to get my friend here into it. Brownies sound good for sampling." She gave Rita a wink. It wouldn't be the first time the two of them collaborated to change someone's opinion on the bud. "She's in track, wasn't a fan of the idea of smoking messing with her lungs, can't blame her."

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid
Harm 0/4| XP 3| Conditions:

Orchid heads back to the van to stash her delicious new acquisition, looking over to Summer and smirking. "Milkshakes?" She couldn't actually remember the last time she had a milkshake now that she thought of it, and in the mind of a perpetual stoner such a thing sounded like Gods gift to mankind. "gently caress yeah we can get some milkshakes." She set the brownies in a temptingly open area and promptly went about forgetting they existed for the time being.

She thought Summer looked off for a second and raised an eyebrow, seeming like she was about to ask something before apparently thinking better of it. "You look a little tired, did I wear out little miss track star so quickly?" Didn't want to outright say 'bro you look hosed up' after all, might be rude. She put the van in gear and started heading off to the nearest Sonic, figuring it to be as good a place as any to get delicious frozen treats. Besides, they let you chill in the drive in lot and nom, and you could always order more. It was one of her primo in-town hangout spots when she was getting her munch on. Hopefully it'd even be a nice calm visit!

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid
Harm 0/4| XP 4| Conditions:

Orchid is quite enjoying her milkshake, seeming as happy as a girl could be along with Summer. "Man I forgot how much I liked these things. Once she had ordered her food she made herself properly decent for being outside the van, going with a more comfortable outfit now that she wasn't having to conform to school dress code.

Much better. And then Summer's mom shows up. She had hardly been expecting parentals this soon, and she had to think quickly. She took her glasses off and fidgeted with them, wanting to keep her hands busy. Besides, she always felt more confident when she didn't look dorky with her glasses on.

Krysmbot ArbitraryTA, 2+3 = 5

Well, she was gonna have to wing it. "There was a chance Summer was going to get involved in a high profile incident at the school. I couldn't think of anything better and so we just kinda bailed to save her any problems." She rubbed the back of her head, trying to seem as well meaning as possible. "My name's Orchid by the way. Sorry, I take full responsibility for this."

mark xp for Hot

ArbitraryTA fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Apr 20, 2015

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

If there's one thing Orchid had learned how to do over the years, it was bullshit herself out of a bad situation. She had time to calm and collect herself since the conversation started, and Summer's diversion gave her just enough breathing room to try and salvage the situation in such a way that if anyone was taking any heat, it'd be her and not Summer. "Ma'am, please don't be upset with Summer. I..we..sort of.." She paused for a second and cleared her throat. "I got wind that something was going to be going on today at the end of school, at the pep rally." Just enough truth mixed with the lie to make it perfectly believable. Besides, if she knew Mara the woman would do something that would land the school on the news.

She looked over at Summer, sighing a bit. "I didn't want her to get targeted in whatever chaos others had planned so I talked her into coming with me to protect her." She put on enough genuine concern in her voice that she didn't even need to fake it. Considering how high profile their kiss had been, someone might have decided to get stupid during the rally if things got crazy; Besides, hadn't her mother done the exact same thing for her before, just for different reasons? She hoped it would hit home a bit. Now she just had to hope her mom wasn't a homophobe. "Summer..may have already hinted as to why either of us might've been at risk." She blushed a bit and averted her eyes. This was Texas after all, you didn't say that kind of stuff openly to people you just met. Not that she cared, but it helped her look more the victim. "I just don't want her to get in trouble, this whole idea was to avoid anyone getting in trouble or hurt."

19:39 ArbitraryTA Rolling for a manipulate to see if I can be convincing :V
19:39 ArbitraryTA !roll 2d6+3
19:39 Krysmbot ArbitraryTA, 9+3 = 12
19:39 ArbitraryTA okyeah

Using the manipulate roll to essentially take the heat for Summer and explain the situation in such a way that hopefully nobody gets in trouble.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

Orchid looks visibly surprised when Summer's mom left them there, looking over to her and then to the other patrons who were giving them looks. "Ok yeah, maybe time to go..." She stepped up out of her seat, "Yeaah, off we go I think." She grabbed her large chocolate malt and bailed on the table, heading back to her van and pulling out her phone. "Holy poo poo.." She saw all the tweets from Mara and the Vine she posted, as well as social media in general freaking out. poo poo, and to think she had put her phone on silent to ignore all the buzzing! "Uh. Guess it's good we bailed."

She gave a little whistle as she saw the hanging mascot. Yep, that was a crisis well averted. "Ok. I uh..guess I'm meeting the family a little early." She rubbed the back of her head, blushing a bit. "You're still coming to the rave with me tonight." She was sure she had mentioned this before. "It's Friday, who needs sleep?"

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

"Man, you live in a cul de sac." She giggled a bit at the thought going through her head. "Where's Johnny and Plank?" She grabbed Summer's stuff, though upon noticing the cross necklace she decided to quietly slip it into her pocket, and hopped out of the van after her, making sure to lock it on her way out. After the earlier trouble, she wasn't taking any chances with thieving little shits.

"Tour sounds good, yeah." She walked in, looking around the entryway and nodding in approval. "Bit fancy. Then again I'm not really the person to go to for, uh, home decoration." She chuckled a bit, rubbing the back of her head. It was kinda weird being in a decent neighborhood and going to someone's house. She was sure her van stood out even more than she thought it did and to her, that was great. Middle class white neighborhoods always looked so samey that it made her proud to liven the place up for a bit.

"Sooo, what do you think..they're gonna think?" Summer seemed to be in a good mood about the whole thing, but she wasn't exactly the kind of girl people normally took home. The whole situation had her feeling almost a bit anxious, though that was thankfully being mostly held off by her high.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

Orchid made what could only be described as an adorable noise as she is loved on by Summer and pulled the other girl down on top of her and into a big hug, burying my head into her shoulder and squeezing her tight for a bit. "You're such a cuddlecorn~" She was, to put it lightly, quite relieved by Summer's calming words. The fact that she was also kissing her and being all adorable and sexy just made her easier to listen to.

"Hey, hey.."She eased up on the hug and rolled her and Summer onto their sides. "Can we just..kinda lay here for a bit?" She shifted herself so she was laying face to face with Summer, just a few inches away from her face. "I wanna just hold you." She gave a cute little smile to the unicorn girl, sliding her hand up to run through her hair over and over again as she just stared into her eyes. "You're just so pretty..."

Giving Herself to Summer. Mark Volatile.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

Raises her eyebrow when Summer starts pulling up her shirt and moving down, thinking she was about to take control in a very interesting way.

And then she felt, and heard, her making stomach fart noises and cracked up laughing like the giggly stoner she was. She curled up a bit and grabbed Summer, rolling her over onto her back and straddling her, leaning over the girl and resting both of her hands on the back of the blonde's head. "The only one who's ever gonna catch you is me." She pulled Summer in and tilted her head a bit to the side, giving her a nice long kiss.

08:06 ArbitraryTA !roll 2d6+2
08:06 Krysmbot ArbitraryTA, 7+2 = 9
08:06 ArbitraryTA lol ok

Turning on Summer
(Bots totally love the IC suffering this is causing with the conflict)
Taking 1 EXP, will update post with advance

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

Harm 0/4| XP 5(pending upgrade)| Conditions:

Ok so Orchid was a little freaked out at the moment.

16:05 ArbitraryTA HOOOOLD
16:05 ArbitraryTA !roll 2d6-1
16:05 Krysmbot ArbitraryTA, 6-1 = 5

She rolled off the bed once the blood started and onto the floor, a little freaked out. "Well gently caress ok." She looked around in a bit of a panic, and just sorta put Summer on her side. "Just lay down and chill out." She didn't know what else to tell her and was only kept from bailing entirely by the fact that they should have an hour or two to fix this. gently caress, she had blood on her shirt. She was gonna have to change it out. Coming up with an excuse to get out of the room for a moment she looked over to Summer. "I'll get you some aspirin and water." Yeah, totally legit first aid. Aspirin stops blood right? I mean, hopefully that would stop on its own. gently caress, should she call an ambulance? No she was still conscious, just chill.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

Well. There was one possibly/probably supernatural guy I knew. And at least if he wasn't I could just pass off whatever I was doing as being mushroom inspired.

"Well poo poo, better call Saul." She busted out her phone and, after glancing at Mara's text and chuckling a bit get to that later.. she phoned up Saul on his personal number. Or at least what she assumed was a personal phone. Or a burner. Either way, he picked up after a couple rings so that's good at least.

"Hey kid, been wondering when you'd call." She raised an eyebrow at this, wondering why he'd be expecting her. Then he let an almost too well timed chuckle over the phone and corrected himself. "Nah, just messing with you. What's up?"

There wasn't really any good way to make this situation sound good, so she just sorta went for it. "Ok Saul, I know you've given me advice on stuff before. This is kind of a weird one. I started dating the new girl that came to town and we were loving around and started making out and it was like..she was getting hurt by it. I don't -think- she's gonna die but I feel like an ambulance is a bad move?"

"Wow, talk about needle in a haystack...Yeah kid, don't worry too much about it. She'll be fine. Just be careful about playing with endangered species in the future. Make sure she's dressed up nice and she'll bounce back quick enough, they always do."

With that, he hung up without much further prompting. Ok, great. Almost no useful information but at least she wasn't gonna die. She went back over to Summer and pulled her up into a hug. "Ok, you owe me a new shirt. I called a friend who knows a bit more about..well..I guess your world than I do. He said you'll be fine. Maaaybe we should..be a bit more careful in the future..?"

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

"Look." She was having a very hard time internally. She was very sure that she was a very confused stoner at the moment, and under normal circumstances she'd assume Summer was full of it, but this had been a day of firsts. She was under the assumption that Summer knew more about her own situation then she did, and she wasn't all that keen on further ruining a good day. "It'll be fine. We'll just have to figure something out."

She pulled Summer into a big hug, feeling perfectly fine at the moment just sorta holding the blonde. "Besides. You don't..-have- to kiss. I can think of a lot of things I can do to you without touching your mouth. Nothing else was causing issues was it?" She actually sounded curious, wanting to make sure their other activities hadn't caused her any kind of physical pain that she had been previously hiding. "Right now I think we should look towards getting cleaned up for your parents."

Assuming she was legit and not just trying to chase Orchid off made more sense than anything. Summer wasn't the kind of person as far as she could tell that made a habit of lying, after all. "So uh. Once you get yourself back to totally lucid could you grab a shirt from my van? Walking outside covered in blood in this kind of neighborhood seems like a quick way to get cops called."

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

Harm 0/4| XP 6(pending upgrade)| Conditions:

Orchid shook her head. "Bath. It'll be more relaxing." She helped Summer up out of bed and helped her over to the bathroom. "Besides, with showers you can't cuddle." As far as she was concerned, Summer needed lots of love and care at the moment. She might not be able to help her feel physically much better (though she was sure the bath would at least refresh her) but she could definitely provide some emotional support. She had no idea how the girl would feel a bit later on, being that she wasn't exactly an expert on unicorns, but she was sure the girl would bounce back in time for the rave.

She started running the water for the bath and sat on the edge of the tub, looking over to Summer. They had a few minutes to kill while the water filled up, might as well talk. "Well, I guess if I had any doubts about you being serious, that's kinda gone now." She seemed to be taking it all in stride, but this wasn't exactly normal by any stretch of the imagination. Unless her version of normal wasn't how the world normally was, which she was starting to believe may be the case. "The aspirin should at least take the edge off. So, I assume your parents know about this. Are they like you are?" She assumed as much, but she really had no idea how this all worked.

23:56 ArbitraryTA !r 2d6+2
23:56 Krysmbot ArbitraryTA, 9+2 = 11
Turning on Summer with promises of naked bath cuddles and being a caring awesome person.
alsomarkingXP

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

Orchid was quiet for a moment after Summer spoke, a small smile on her face. She didn't respond, instead quietly removing the rest of her clothes. She then pulled the unicorn in close to her and looked her right in the eyes. "You are such a beautiful, wonderful person." She just stood there, half just holding Summer up and half hugging her, burying her head into the woman's shoulder. "I love you." Was it true? Maybe, the girl really was amazing, but she knew either way that it'd make her feel better to hear it.

She helped Summer into the bath and dipped in herself, dipping down into the water with Summer and nestling up next to her in the nice, relaxing warm water. Her mood was immediately improved, though she found it rather hard to focus on talking with a gorgeous woman pressed up next to her like this. "Much better.." She snuggled up to the other woman, currently happy to just relax in the water with her. Serious discussion and questions and whatnot could wait. She kept one arm draped over Summer's, shifting a bit and letting her other arm dip under the water. "I'm sorry I caused so much trouble for you."

The whole day had been such a crazy mess so far. Just having this time alone in a nice warm bath with Summer was probably one of the best ideas she had in a while. As far as she was concerned, the girl was just about perfect. She could care less if she was a unicorn or not; Hell, it really just made her more attractive since it was so unique!

Giving Summer relationship validation, which is what Orchid thinks she wants.

ArbitraryTA fucked around with this message at 07:28 on May 13, 2015

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

Orchid seemed more than a little amused by how much those little words had thrown Summer for a loop. At least it made her happy, and frankly she wasn't lying. Right here, in this moment, she did love Summer. They just didn't make people like her anymore. She supposed in her internal musings that technically, they still don't apparently, but that was all in the details. "What, was it that much of a surprise..?" She gave a little chuckle, leaning in and giving her a light nip on the nape of her neck. "I'll be honest I don't...normally..let myself be tied down to one person." She wasn't gonna lie, more than a couple of the ladies at Odessa High had seen what Summer had seen. "You're just...better."

She wasn't all that concerned about her parents dropping in -right now- at least. They'd hear them coming in either way, she highly doubted her parents made it a point to sneak around the house without announcing themselves since they already knew Summer was going to be here. "Any uh..tips on how to act around the parentals so I don't mess stuff up?" Normally she was very confident in all things, but when it came to meeting parents and stuff she never knew how to handle things. After all, she wanted to leave a good impression; Something that was already going to be harder than it should be thanks to the earlier incident.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

And with that, Orchid was content. She relaxed against Summer and sighed softly. "I dunno if I'm necessarily good, but I'm not bad." Depending on your opinion anyway... "But I'm glad that you think I'm good." She sounded so silly to herself as she talked. How long had it been since she felt like this? It reminded her of- no, no Orchid don't go down that depressing train of thought this is a good thing happening right now.

She wasn't completely sure how long they had been in the bath but it seemed like quite some time. School had to be over by now, and undoubtedly her parents would be coming home soon. Lamenting that she had to at least keep up appearances, she looked over at Summer and gave her a nudge. "As much as I'd like to stay here all day we should probably fix stuff up so your parents don't totally flip." There were a lot of things Orchid wasn't good at, but she at least liked to think she was prudent in regards to making sure her rear end was covered whenever possible. "I still need a change of clothes, and it might be hard to explain why we're both soaking wet if they were to show up right now.." She disentangled herself from Summer and sat up in the bath, looking to her with a look of mild to moderate concern. "Feel like you can get up?"

Honestly, after they got everything set up a nap would probably do her a gently caress-ton of good. It always worked for her at least. I mean, I know the whole blood thing was dire but since we ceased kissing she seems to be at least slowly recovering?

ArbitraryTA fucked around with this message at 10:31 on May 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

Orchid had chosen a matching tie-dye shirt for herself (of course) and, since her shorts were fine, opted to just keep that on and carry on with her day. She blushed a bit as she came downstairs just about in time to hear Summer admitting to her mom that they had been kissing. "This has definitely been quite the day..." She sounded a bit disaffected, but frankly even with the bath she had more than a little latent stress at the moment and was completely unaware of the fact that she didn't look particularly concerned over Summer. It was hard enough to work through her own feelings internally at the moment.

Parents normally didn't take the thought that their daughter had been kissing another woman very well, and it was enough to make her want to immediately bail.

11:47 ArbitraryTA How much does the bot -really- ship it I wonder.
11:47 ArbitraryTA !roll 2d6-1
11:47 Krysmbot ArbitraryTA, 11-1 = 10

But she quickly recentered herself, perhaps against her better judgment. Summer was a legitimately good person, and bailing out on her so she could take the heat herself was just unacceptable. "Neither of us knew it was going to happen. I'm just glad she's recovering quickly." She didn't like not being in control of a situation, but she'd put out the hope that her mother wasn't going to totally flip out on her.

• Locked thread