Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Orchid, when you get to the VIP area, who's expecting you?
What does someone have that skeeves even you out?
What do you do?

Amy, as you're trying to talk to Jess, Caleb walks up and starts talking to Jess and Summer while ignoring you. What do you do?

Summer... was Orchid just flirting with Amy? And Mara "Jess" is going to that VIP place?

As if right on cue, you overhear Luke talking to Jake. He says, "Man, what a waste. All three of them are smoking hot, and they're all lesbos. Bet they're going to go up in the loft and bang."
Jake responds, "Yeah, shame we can't go up and watch."
Luke snorts, "That's pretty loving pathetic, man."

Still, you seem to have caught Caleb's eye. He saunters over to you, saying, "Glad to see a girl like you is broadening her horizons. But a pretty girl like you should be out on the dance floor if you really want to have a good night. I could show you the ropes..." He flashes a grin to you and then turns to...

Mara, and says, "Unless she's here with you? In which case, why don't you both come and dance?"

What do you do?

Connor, you feel an uncomfortable pressure behind your eyes as Paimon looks through them.

~I want you to de-sanctify that skull, and that's going to require a bit of blood. Hers... hm. I suppose a virgin like her might be even better, to be honest. So, yes. I want hers. Get some of it and smear it over the star.

Also, I'd like to remind you that your credit with me has run dry. It's time to reimburse me for my efforts.

Once you're done with the skull, I want you to pick a fight and win. You've been doing too much running away for my taste.
Next, I'd like you to break someone's heart. They don't have to care about you particularly, but make sure someone ends up feeling miserable and betrayed.
Also, if you manage to be... ah... "intimate" with anyone, I'll transfer your debt to them.~

He adds, almost as an afterthought, ~Oh, and this place is a bit dull. I want you to make sure at least one person spends the night in jail.~

After letting that sink in, Paimon says, Now, now. I'm sure a man of your talents can get all of this done. And as I'm sure you know by now, I pay my debts. So, as a reward for getting all of that done, how would some nice, juicy blackmail material sound? It can be on... oh... I'm feeling extra generous, so on the teacher of your choice. Aside from that irritating Mr. Cole, of course. No need to pick now, but...

He adds with a tone of mild annoyance ~Tick Tock, Conner.~

-----------------------

During the conversation, Joanna takes Ashely's hand and they head to slip out back. What do you do?

Antony, Joanna bites her lip at Ashley's outstretched hand, but when she catches sight of the baggie in Ashley's hand, you see the hunger in Joanna's eyes flame up. Before you know it, the two of them make a beeline for the back door.

Well, that went well. What now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Rave Crew: Caleb looks at Conner and gives him a pat on the head, saying, "Ah, that's sweet. Trying to protect his little friend from the big scary senior." He shrugs and says to Summer, "Well, if you'd rather dance with your "date" here, it's not my problem." He briefly ponders something before adding, "I don't know if he's really chill enough to stay here. I might have to have a chat with the people running this place. Unless you can persuade me he won't bring the whole place down."

The music is loud enough that he doesn't hear the group of you talking back and forth, but he does look annoyed by it.
He's gonna make sure Conner gets tossed out unless someone appeases him somehow.

Mara: You pick up on the fact that Conner actually seems pretty desperate underneath his cool exterior. He desperately needs something from Summer, and he's terrified he won't get it.
What do you do?

Conner, you also need to give Amy a condition

Antony: there's no way that the pill had an effect this quickly, but Joanna is already looking a bit more wide-eyed and focused. A good part of addiction is psychological after all, and she knows she just took what she's craving. As you sidle up to her, she grins at you and says, "God, you're such a nerd." She slips a hand into her pocket and takes out a bag of her own and offers you a pill. She says, "This'll loosen the two of you up. And who knows? Maybe you'll have a bit more fun." Her grin turns lascivious on the last word.

Ashley doesn't visibly react, but you can feel her attention snap to you. Does the Queen have strong opinions on messing with your minds using drugs, by the way?

What do you do?

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Rave Crew: Caleb puts his hands up to mollify Summer and says, "Hey, he was the one who flipped out on me. AND he's the one who lied to say that you were here with him. I figured if he was going to be a creep like that, you might want him gone, but if that's not the case, I don't have a problem letting him stay." He gives you a dazzling smile and adds, " Wouldn't want to upset such a pretty girl, after all." He glances towards the loft and says, "If you're looking for someone in the VIP room, I could go look for them, yeah?"

He looks over to Mara and says, "You're coming too, right?"

Capfalcon fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Jul 1, 2015

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Antony: Joanna's lips twist into a smirk and she pulls close to you to whisper into your ear, "Ok. I guess you nerds at least kinda be cool. Sorta." She doesn't pull away once she's done talking, though. Instead, she just starts dancing right on you. That comes to a screeching halt when Orchid lays Conner out. She slows and turns to watch. You see the same thing happening in a slow shock-wave emanating from the nascent fight. Ashley's trying to get Joanna's attention again, but Joanna just brushes her off, saying, "Just a second."

What do you do?

Rave Crew, Caleb, for his part, just grins and leans back onto one of the barn's supports, watching the fireworks. He doesn't look shaken at all as Orchid just loving decks Conner out of nowhere. Luke and Jake, though... less so. They stalk over and pull Conner back to his feet. Jake growls into his ear, "You gonna take that from that psycho lesbo?"

What do you do?

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Now back on his feet and actually understanding what happened, the tendons in Conner's neck tense up, and his hands ball into tight fists. But, by some miracle, Summer's words actually seem to get through to him, and his livid expression softens.

Slightly. VERY slightly.

Conner shakes off the other two boys' hands and growls, "Fine." He looks at the two of you and snorts in annoyance, "Just remember your promise and find me when you're done with talking some sense into her." He takes a deep breath and, without a word to Orchid, turns to head make his way further into the barn. He walks past Mara and mutters, "Thanks."

Mara: as he brushes past you, your arms graze each other, and for a split second, you hear a voice laced with contempt berating Conner for his cowardliness. His REPEATED cowardliness. You feel a brief taste of fear from Conner, but he grits his teeth and ignores it. What do you do?

Summer, you see the other two boys are throwing nasty looks at Orchid, but neither of them makes the first move, instead saying, "Yeah? Tell her that!"
Caleb's drifted off after Amy, without a word to you. What do you do?

Amy: You're puzzling over Orchid's actions when you feel Grace's hand get tugged out of your hand and when you turn around to see what's going on, you see Caleb whisper something to Grace that almost makes her melt on the spot.

She shrugs back at you helplessly and instead lets herself be pulled along by Caleb towards the dance floor. What do you do?

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Mara, Conner does try and brush you off as being too sheltered, but after a few insistent denials (made all the more convincing by your presence here), he shrugs and says, "Well, uh, I got a... friend who knows some stuff. Spooky stuff. I told him what I was planning, and he made a few recommendation. So, yeah, there was something in the suit. Not exactly sure what it was, but it didn't live for too long."

He suddenly flinches as if struck again. His eyes dart around, and he says, "Look, I should go. Plenty to do tonight, you know?"

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Mara and Amy, while the two of you are... occupied, Luke wolf whistles at the two of you from under the stairs nearby. Jake looks a little less sure about this, but he's backing his friend up. He's very studiously not looking at Amy, though.

What do you do?

Antony, with Conner safely(?) taken care of, you return your attentions to Johanna, who appears to be fed up trying to feed you hints and now is simply dragging you towards the loft. Of course, you end up walking in on Mara and Amy's makeout session while Luke starts wolf whistling at them. Johanna bites her lip, unwilling to get involved.

What do you do?

Orchid, while you're trying to flirt with Summer, one of the nearby dancers stumbles into you, knocking you to the ground. Hard
Take a harm

Leah, the art geek, ends up dazed and laying at Summer's feet, between you and Summer in fact. Unwilling to be trampled by the nearby dancers, she ends up clinging to Summer's leg, trying to pull herself up.

What do you do?

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Amy, Luke doesn't meet your gaze. Instead, he's openly leering over your shoulder at Mara. He brushes past you without saying anything and instead puts his arm on the wall over Mara and leans over her, saying, "Why don't you ditch her and I'll introduce you to some people who can hook you up with the good stuff."

...He really just brushed you off. No. No, that's it. No one is going to ignore you anymore.

Enter your darkest self.

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Mara he jerks away from you, hissing, but he's just glares at you for now. He mutters, "Fine, freak. Be like that."
If you him to take the first punch, you'll have to really hurt him. You could hide what you're doing by holding steady, and then lashing out.

AntonyJoanna looks saying, "Are you just going to stand there and let them get away with that?"
She's still a bit giggly from the uppers as she coos, "I'll make it worth your while."
That's when you get a icepick of terror driven through your brain. Something's wrong with Ashley and Connor!

What do you do?

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Summer, while Orchid's on the ground, you see her get accidently kicked in the ribs by a nearby dancer. Unfortunately, the dancer disappears back into the crowd before you notice who it was. Orchid, on the other hand, flips out. She climbs to her hands and knees, looking furious. After she finishes standing up, she glares angrily at Leah and grabs her by the neck of her rather small shirt, and yells into her face, "Watch where you're going!" She then pushes Leah out of the way, sending her to the ground again. Then, she puts an arm around you and says, "Come on. We're leaving. This place is getting to crazy."

What do you do?

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Summer, she keeps dragging you out and just says, "You don't know those guys like I do. They're complete assholes, not worth your time." She mutters under her breath, "I don't know what I was thinking, bringing you here."
She gives you "Sweet Summer Child"

As she drags you out the door, you see Conner and Ashley duck around the corner towards the parking lot.

...Connor also has a knife hidden behind his back. What do you do?

Also, Amy, I'm pretty sure that while in Darkest Self, you're supposed to petrifying everyone who looks your way. It's their problem if they can't handle it.
So, at least shut down Luke and Mara right now.

Antony, you catch a glimpse of steel and an bleached white skull as the flash in front of your vision. Ashley pouts a bit and makes a show of moving over to one of the beanbags. As she leaves, she says, "Once you go bail out your nerd friend from whatever nerd problem she's got, come on back. I might still be here."

Luke proceeds to ignore Antony, Amy, and Mara, going straight for the beanbag next to Joanna, and immediately attempts to put the moves on her. She looks unimpressed, but she's not out and out rejecting him either.

Capfalcon fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Aug 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Summer, as you knock him to the ground, he looks up at you, confusion reigning in his expression. He looks up at you, and you see that he's crying, just short of sobbing, in fact.

And then his knife buries itself in your gut. Tears are streaming down his face as he whispers, "I'm sorry. Please, forgive me." He stumbles away from Antony, Summer, and Ashley, going towards the woods.

You hear Orchid scream in terror and run towards you, but they're all fading and going dark.

What do you do?

He spends a string to make you take two harm.
He gives Antony ignored

Amy Luke starts to stiffen visibly, and he starts panicking. He takes a swing at you, and his big meaty fist socks you in the jaw.
Take a harm.

Capfalcon fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Aug 7, 2015

• Locked thread