Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

Mine had one of those, in red. She hated it so I don't think it was ever given a name. It really was a nasty little car.

It was traded up for Lucy...

The '10 Legacy. Its pretty slow and boring, but comfortable and relatively handsome. A mom car. She's a mom though so its pretty much perfect. Thank god I talked her out of a crossover. I keep the sporting pretensions going with my old GTP. Lucy may get swapped out for either a new Legacy or Impala soon. She's got car ADD which I've been trying to calm since we just put a timing belt, brakes, tires and plugs on it. Silly for us to get rid of but a hell of a bargain for the next owner.
Same here. 2011 though with a whopping 10,000 KMs on it.

My DD is a Tacoma and her office is by mine so we usually carpool and the Subaru gets relegated to holiday driving and the odd day I need to stay out of town.
Completely unexciting and boring, but does what it's meant to do well.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

slidebite fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Mar 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread