Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The first anime hosed up by making Führer (i.e. Furor) King Bradley Pride instead of Wrath.

Mostly-joking aside, I never saw all of the original anime but of the parts I saw covered by both and the things unique to it I saw I like Brotherhood and how it did things more overall. Something about the 2003 one is... Odd. It's hard to put a precise point on it since it's been years since I've seen it, though; I guess I might have to check it out again sometime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
People beat me to it, but yeah, Bradley shows very little pride (he's even pretty humble and silly at times), but he's just a simmering pot of rage and hate at all times, even if he pretends otherwise for his public persona, and when it comes out it's spectacular. Also, again, I think that Wrath having the title Führer (again, a homophone for furor, i.e. rage or madness) is amazing because it's just right there the whole time. I'm honestly not sure if it's a deliberate pun or an amazing coincidence but it's perfect.

I might actually rewatch Brotherhood sometime soon, now that I think about it. I think some family members would like it; I could show them it.

• Locked thread