Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

I just got this text from my mom:

lol good question mom

I'm not working comicon this year but I have in the past, both as a b.b. and event staff

it really loving sucks ama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

wait which side of that convo is you

Lil Cunty

oh also I'll be at the shop two of the three days it's on I'll try to get you guys some good pics

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

alnilam posted:

don't you know how phones work al

ty crap

ty landy

alnilam

not weird apple ones :(

landy.
what's the craziest thing you've seen/happened to you

Grass Effect

alnilam posted:

not weird apple ones :(

same layout as normal. you are on the right, in blue

alnilam

I am?? I thought it was wd :confused:

Scaly Haylie

alnilam posted:

the one not asking a question. use context clues, idiot.

landy.

Lizard Wizard posted:

the one not asking a question. use context clues, idiot.

rude

Koishi Komeiji

*Watches as guy dressed as a pony version of Sephiroth walks by*

Forget it Jake, it's comicon.

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
I have never wanted to be within fifty miles of one of those things haha

social vegan

ur mom owns

Lil Cunty

landy. posted:

what's the craziest thing you've seen/happened to you

crazy good: wil wheaton stopped by the booth i was working, chatted me up and gave me a free ticket to his photo op later that day. now i have a sears-style portrait of me and wil wheaton. we look very happy, but also kind of chunky

crazy bad: we were trying to corral a bunch of idiot mouthbreathers before a halo panel (this might have actually been at pax now that i think of it, all the cons bleed together and all suck an incredible amount of dick) and they released their stupid master chief guy like 5 minutes early and people lost their poo poo and stampeded and broke down the doors trying to get to him and this one kid got trampled and was bleeding everywhere and i was going to call 911 but then it turned out his fake tube of blood for his nerd anime costume had gotten stepped on and popped and he wasnt bleeding at all but he was still crying like a little bitch and the fake blood smelled like peppermint

ty crap

ty landy

alnilam

WD what is your take on how much legit interesting workshops, lectures, etc occur, vs how much if it is just fans fawning over their fave artists and circlejerking

Lil Cunty

alnilam posted:

WD what is your take on how much legit interesting workshops, lectures, etc occur, vs how much if it is just fans fawning over their fave artists and circlejerking

uuuuuuhhhhhhhh

7% interesting, 93% jerking

ty crap

ty landy

landy.

Jimi Changa posted:

crazy good: wil wheaton stopped by the booth i was working, chatted me up and gave me a free ticket to his photo op later that day. now i have a sears-style portrait of me and wil wheaton. we look very happy, but also kind of chunky

crazy bad: we were trying to corral a bunch of idiot mouthbreathers before a halo panel (this might have actually been at pax now that i think of it, all the cons bleed together and all suck an incredible amount of dick) and they released their stupid master chief guy like 5 minutes early and people lost their poo poo and stampeded and broke down the doors trying to get to him and this one kid got trampled and was bleeding everywhere and i was going to call 911 but then it turned out his fake tube of blood for his nerd anime costume had gotten stepped on and popped and he wasnt bleeding at all but he was still crying like a little bitch and the fake blood smelled like peppermint

lol

FluffieDuckie

i'm mad jealous. i would love to be a fly on the wall at one of those things

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Lil Cunty

Jimi Changa posted:

uuuuuuhhhhhhhh

i was going to post some pictures of the 7% but they are not on my phone so i will have to do it later. i saw a really cool full sized statue of the silver surfer a few years ago. it was so shiny.

mostly though its fat kids in corsets fighting over my little ponies

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm mad jealous. i would love to be a fly on the wall at one of those things

there are a lot of flies there, on account of the smell

i'm not kidding either the only thing that even comes close to smelling like a comicon is a metal show but you can tell the difference because at comicon there is always an underlying scent of corndogs

ty crap

ty landy

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Jimi Changa posted:

uuuuuuhhhhhhhh

sounds like my friday night HEEYYYOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo:vapes:

fuck. marry. t-rex

requesting some sailor moons

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
They are all good.

----------------

Piso Mojado

your mom sounds like she would fit in here perfectly lol

dogcrash truther
Does bb stand for booth babe

FutonForensic

I went to a panel at Comic-Con where Will Wright was talking about his next game, Spore. You know, comic book stuff! Anyways, at the end he said "so we can have the Q&A where you ask me specific questions about the game, OOOOOR I can give this terrible and unrelated presentation on rocket ships!"

motherfucker knew how bad that game sucked

Also, I kept getting fatslammed by obese old men. It was like running drunk through a really lovely mattress store.

Lil Cunty

dogcrash truther posted:

Does bb stand for booth babe

or bunny :shrug:

ty crap

ty landy

Al Borland

by XyloJW
tell your mom tis not okay to tell fat people they're ugly in sexy costumes. She needs to appreciate the bigger beautiy.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

I feel bad for women who's only skill they can use for money is dressing up like video game characters and running booths at these things.

----------------

Lil Cunty

ugh I tried to get some good photos of all the nerds huddled around the corndog vender but I was on the bus and they came out blurry. I'm going to a show tonight I'll try to get some better ones then

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

drilldo squirt posted:

I feel bad for women who's only skill they can use for money is dressing up like video game characters and running booths at these things.

it was a favor to a friend and I didn't have to dress up

ty crap

ty landy

drilldo squirt

Jimi Changa posted:

it was a favor to a friend and I didn't have to dress up

Thank you for maintaining your dignity sort of.

----------------

Lil Cunty

I was incredibly hungover both days and had to excuse myself at least twice to throw up in a nearby garbage can

there was nothing dignified about it

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

this is the one cool picture i have from a convention

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

the rest are like this

ty crap

ty landy

City of Glompton

good luck friend :spiderguy:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I don't remember anthropomorphic bunnies in Star Wars

Lil Cunty

here's a pic from the bus that turned out

have some butt cheek or should I say butt sheik ahaha

ty crap

ty landy

alnilam

butt sheik is rich, a good joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
I'll be displaying my fingerboard skills and various awards and fingering discussion panels at booth C23 come check me out I'm in "Tardis" wing of the convention centre

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

• Locked thread