Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
okay ill joint his game but only ironically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
confirming my role

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

start the game krell.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

role received

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

##vote Quidnose

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

come on i believe in us we can kill quidnose before the game starts!!!

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

##take: orb of krell

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

##use: party favour

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Harold Krell posted:

Pew pew! Zing! Yap-yap!

Wasn't that fun? :v:

nobody died so no.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

btw we only need 8 more votes to kill quidnose. think about how whacky it would be.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

think about it. krell added a slot just for him. therefore it would be highly whacky to kill him immediately.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

my other whacky idea was to turbo TT. as it is his last game and then he'll permaban himself. which we can all agree is A Good Thing.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

apart from killing scum what else does fusion do.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

CapitalistPig posted:

I feel like this is actually a time when me claiming day 1 might even be beneficial.

Because gently caress it, I can't be nightkilled.

I am HIM the actual true and real Harold Krell himself.

I can't be killed by actions, only lynch.

I can hand out a single party favor every day that will protect you from the anti krell kill for that night, so tonight Alasdair cannot be killed by anti krell.

You are welcome.

Lets bust this game wide open.

thanks cappig.

thappig.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

TheRam posted:

You know, IRL I have a tendency to talk in a way where I say things that are meaningful, but I throw in fake-words that make obvious sense like "dumnity" (e.g. "He approached the situation with a level of dumnity"), and "buttholeitude", and use a lot of run-on sentences. It's a quirk of the way I talk, and it becomes a lot easier to understand me if you've heard me speak IRL. I really like to embellish language and gently caress with it, I don't really do it consciously I just don't like having boring conversations. People often don't get my humour immediately as a result of it, like they know I'm joking and laugh and get along well but I'll constantly find people saying like 20 mins after the fact "oh hahaha" or whatever. I'm pretty personable so it's not like a :spergin: thing.

It definitely doesn't lend itself well to a first read on an internet forum. I like to think that some people get me straight off the bat, though. Maybe not. I am not really that consistent in my post style so it's not something you can really quantify without paying close attention and that would be lame and unnecessary to try to do.

who cares

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

hang on so the baddies are down two scum already just because they suicided. have i got that right.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

hey guys whats the coolest bandwagon to hop atm

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

##vote tremendous taste

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

##vote: no dunk in the spirit of friendship

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

fyi theram is always a huge pushy dick to everybody when hes town

if hes letting other people push him around he is scum so

##vote: theram

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

also goodnight TT sweet prince.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

the guilt is killing me!!!

its me I'm the jack of all trades and I vigged TT because I thought it'd be funny. but all i feel is empty.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

cpig's claim was that he was a PGO only triggered by scum targeting him, he said hiipfire targeted him but was town and didn't die I think

anyway it was still quite whacky imo. i have some other magical donuts. would you like to know what the magical donuts do.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

okay i have a donut that makes you immune to death for a day/night cycle
one that roleblocks for a day/night cycle (incl items)
one that has "no effect" (But I am skeptical)

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

youve got to admit, being killed n1 because its youre last game is quite whacky.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

CapitalistPig posted:

Guys, ok Ill splain this again for the slow.

I am immune to any form of death except lynch.

IF a scum tries to target me with a kill at night, they die instead.

IF anyone else targets me for a kill it just doesnt work.

I am also deciding who gets my party favor today, so dont hammer until Ive given it out.

Hiipfire targeted me last night so I was the kill target.

i would like the party favour.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Obstacle2 posted:

he lied about his TT kill though

very suspicious

no i didnt. its me, I killed TT

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

oh so you're just denying the antecedent ok then

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

wow your all being very rude. just because obstacle2 watched someone else visit TT doesn't mean I didn't. do i have to explain basic logic here.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

obstacles claim is that he watched an unnamed someone visit TT. that unnamed someone wasn't me, therefore I didn't visit TT and kill him. its pretty bad logic.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Obstacle2 posted:

So EXAKT got killed twice presumably because two people targeted him.

I know at least one person who targeted TT night one and it wasn't Alasdair.

right here

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

huh. i dont think town is doign very well this game.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

i dont want to go back and count but it seems like many more krellfians have died than anti krellfians.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

##vote quidnose

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Kleedrac posted:

Scummy or just dumb - you be the judge.

woah town kleedrac would never be this rude. what gives? your usuallya nice guy.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

##vote: kleedrac

kleedrac is only mean when he's scum.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

i would like the orb.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

JakeP posted:

y noot lynch the alasdair

because if you do i wont give you the NK immunity donuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

okay none of you can have my donuts.

##vote: alasdair

• Locked thread