Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you gonna be watching this?
Seth: YES! I'm buying in....to the WWE Network for just $9.99!
Bryan: NO! NO! NO! Gonna watch an indy show or Duke/Gonzaga instead.
Scotty & Grand Master: Why didn't Rikishi thank us? :cry:
Big Show: :350:
View Results

• Locked thread
cams
Mar 28, 2003

the only thing that separates this card from any given monthly ppv is the 3 50 year olds that the wwe values higher than any of their other talent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

many of you legitimately watched 4+ hours of a completely unironic wwe hall of fame ceremony

you people love poo poo

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Fat Lowtax posted:

The thread title, imo, is not good
perfect for this show

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Vertical Lime posted:

hello friends

welcome to the showcase of the immortals

and the miz
the main event of wrestlemania 31 managed to top cena vs miz for garbageness

cams
Mar 28, 2003

ZenVulgarity posted:

Oh my God I just watched Connor's Warrior Award thing and I want to cry

Speaking of wanting to cry
it's great that so many people were able to ignore the blatant pandering and exploitation of a young cancer victim for marketing purposes and be emotionally touched

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Shima Honnou posted:

At the end of the day all things are pandering for something or another. You're pandering for people to not feel feelings, Vince is pandering for Roman Reigns to be strong, I'm pandering for Curtis Axel, Zack Ryder, Mizdow, and R-Truth to win somehow every title.
and yet, in only one of these examples was a dead child use to help the image of a sports entertainment company

cams
Mar 28, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Shut up, goddamn. There is such a thing as something having possible/probable ulterior motives and still being an unequivocal good and I'm all but positive it meant a lot to Connor's family in which case we have literally no room to judge.
lmao

cams
Mar 28, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Thousands if not millions going to childhood cancer!

Oh wait it's literally not 100% altruistically motivated? Pack it up guys, go home, we're done here.
lol

cams
Mar 28, 2003

wwe you are so great piss on me yes thank you more

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Ribsauce posted:

Don't waste your time, people who make posts like that, 99% of the time limit their "activism" to snarky tumblr and facebook posts.
hahahaha

cams
Mar 28, 2003

electric funeral posted:

You're being very annoying fwiw.
how so?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

electric funeral posted:

If you don't see how your posts are completely worthless and below the quality threshold of even a shitpost live chat thread, then nothing I can say will make you.
i disagree

cams
Mar 28, 2003

thread title too good for garbage wrestlemania

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Shoehead posted:

Make Show look strong
he cant lift trophy

cams
Mar 28, 2003

still broad loving daylight

cams
Mar 28, 2003

seriously it's probably not gonna be dark for another hour and a half lol

cams
Mar 28, 2003

robocops

cams
Mar 28, 2003

those of you who think this is cool and not insulting as gently caress are the best

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Jiro posted:

Christ the Ladder match was around 13 minutes and Orton/Rollins was also 13 minutes why the gently caress are they rushing through this???
gotta finish up before the sun goes down

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i think less of anyone enjoying this

cams
Mar 28, 2003

this is loving disgusting

cams
Mar 28, 2003

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I'm really glad Reagan is dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i think the shoe thing was a bit of improv on her part, just to be like "agh i must make him break the hold, i will throw my shoe"

genius imo

cams
Mar 28, 2003

for real though this does make it seem like they are going to try and make the two undercard belts actually worth acknowledging so that's good

cams
Mar 28, 2003

sticklefifer posted:

This Wrestlemania is kinda farts.
the tag match was good, intercon ladder match was okay, orton/rollins was pretty good, cena/rusev was the best actual wrestling match of the night.

this ppv has been a pretty good build up to wrestlemania maybe it'll be fun

cams
Mar 28, 2003

if they are burning time so the sun will go down, they're gonna be out there for like an hour

cams
Mar 28, 2003

oh my god i haven't been this bored since the last time triple h was in the ring

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Kawalimus posted:

Honestly I don't mind Rock coming back but not for a "dream match" against HHH. I'd rather he deal with current talent in an actual feud.
you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the wwe

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Cardboard Box posted:

triple h vs the rock is a nostalgia match i would really like to see

cams
Mar 28, 2003

WHEN ARE THEY GONNA GET TO THE FIREWORKS FACTORY

cams
Mar 28, 2003

okay the celebrity/nostalgia acts represent almost everything wrong with modern wwe

but steph vs ronda is loving genius

cams
Mar 28, 2003

in theory, that was good

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Otto von Ruthless posted:

welp, still broad loving daylight
lol it won't be dark until midway through the main event

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i'm really bummed out that this wrestlemania has been only mediocre and no pants-shittingly bad

not a compliment, if it were bad i wouldn't be bored.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Doc Morbid posted:

This is a pretty :effort: entrance for taker
this is a pretty :effort: wrestlemania so

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Dimebags Brain posted:

outside of the entrances, 95% of Rusev/Cena, and that RKO, this has been a really meh show.
until cena/rusev, the best match of the night was a fatal four way tag match on the undercard

again, super disappointing that wrestlemania is merely mediocre instead of a trainwreck

cams
Mar 28, 2003

it is loving hilarious that this is the co-main event of wrestlemania

cams
Mar 28, 2003

seriously what a waste of loving time

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Testekill posted:

Yeah, it's been a pretty nothing mania so far. A couple of finishes really hurt the matches and there's only a couple of real awesome moments.
the best thing about this wrestlemania was bryan and cena winning the undercard belts, hopefully guaranteeing that they will actually mean something for a while

but even that has nothing to do with wrestlemania itself as a show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

my belt nyahhh

• Locked thread