Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pax Technica

A very technical peace.
mine is the one where the girl moves to a new town and she thinks her neighbor is a ghost but then we find out that actually she's the ghost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

my favorite is the one about how man is the true monster and the cover of the book is just a reflective surface so it shows your face when you look in it and then the book talks about all the atrocities humans have committed and how humankinds baser natures will always drive them to commit evil acts but when you get to the end the plot twist is that the lizard men are the real monsters and theres a little lizard man in the corner of the front cover

cuntman.net fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Mar 30, 2015

Pax Technica

A very technical peace.
dude spoiler that poo poo

cuntman.net

sorry

treasure bear

thread music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDaFPMHrEP0

Ace of Baes
the ghosts who gently caress for free

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dogcrash truther

TWIST FIST posted:

my favorite is the one about how man is the true monster and the cover of the book is just a reflective surface so it shows your face when you look in it and then the book talks about all the atrocities humans have committed and how humankinds baser natures will always drive them to commit evil acts but when you get to the end the plot twist is that the lizard men are the real monsters and theres a little lizard man in the corner of the front cover

Android Blues

welcome to dead house is the scariest one because it has the dream about the protagonist's family eating a big plate of bones

it was the first book so he hadnt really nailed down that he was writing silly bullshit yet and its more horror-y than future goosebumps

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
My favorite is "there's a monster at the end of this book" that last page scares the gently caress out of me every time

Android Blues

listen, theres nothing scarier than your mum and your dad and your little brother eating a big plate of bones. r.l. stine had it right the first time - dont know why he made all those other books

snackcakes

A joint venture of Matsumura Fishworks and Tamaribuchi Heavy Manufacturing Concern

I like Say Cheese And Die. Mostly for the name. It's catchy. I don't remember the story but it might have been like an episode of the twilight zone with extra death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pax Technica

A very technical peace.
he was hoping for a movie deal with lots and lots of sequels

• Locked thread