Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

he uses scandi cuz he is young and hip. its a word for the "in" crowd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
having to type out scandinavian all the time is really annoying

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

fuck. marry. t-rex

some people think that scandi is just a simple short-form of 'Scandinavian', and while it has that meaning, it also is derived from the slang-term for a back-side grind 5-0 in underground nordic skateboarding.

fuck. marry. t-rex

a mark of an experienced nordic skater is being able to do a full manual->ollie->boardslide->scandi combo, and those that can pull it off wear the badge of 'scandi' with pride.

joke_explainer

oh the days of youth are far past me now. i've lost touch with the hip, transatlantic geo-cultural region slang of today's kids

treasure bear

jazz cigarettes

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
skating in norway sucks because its loving cold outside 10 months out of the year. you pretty much have to be a member at an indoor skate park

----------------

social vegan

smoking weed makes u cool smoking weed makes u rule but if you don't know how to rule there could be some problems

joke_explainer

social vegan posted:

smoking weed makes u cool smoking weed makes u rule but if you don't know how to rule there could be some problems

maybe we shouldn't determine our leaders based on who is smoking weed.

social vegan

joke_explainer posted:

maybe we shouldn't determine our leaders based on who is smoking weed.

it seems likea better system than choosing them based on their membership to sex slave rings run by the cia open ur eyes

GODS NOT REAL

YOU STUPID BUNNIES
Man it feels ao good to scratch an itchy shin or ankle

dogcrash truther

Gushing Granny posted:

Man it feels ao good to scratch an itchy shin or ankle

indeed

Piso Mojado

idiot - "smoking weed is good for you"

smoobles

Piso Mojado posted:

idiot - "smoking weed is good for you"

a thousand times this

----------------

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
dabs are still good though

Ork of Fiction
I've seen lots of people get started with weed, just a toke or two to get by. Next thing you know, they're doing morphine, dilaudid, fentanyl, then BAM! Dead. Oncology ward is a rough hood.

tradjik

i have no weed or money so im ghoing to shake my kief box really hard for some disgusting ground up green stuff

ty heather papps u da bes

saboten

why didnt anyone tell me

thank u bacalou

lumpycnt

weed pastry is still cool right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
YOURE bad for you

• Locked thread