Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:

Sigma-X posted:

Please do more drugs and also please show us photos of the stove because that's hilarious

Ashes and burnt/melted fake leather.

Also this:

This board is covering the fridge from heat of the adjacent stove. This is what happens when you take a skillet to cook something, but forget to put actual food in it and just get it red-hot on the fire. I removed the skillet from the stove and rested it on the fridge, and the skillet was so hot that it burned a black circle in the board.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
How did you become such an idiot? Please tell us where you went off the rails.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I think you are finally starting to make good choices OP.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Bip Roberts posted:

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

quote:

story about the entirety of a warehouse being unable to conceptualize cleaning up pickles that fell on the floor and just leaving it for weeks

Before reading any of Sweaty Fatbeard's posts on SA I only had one reference point for Croatia, which was an old music teacher who visited family back there every few months and when he came back he would tell me, "Croatia loving sucks. It is the WORST. Everyone does every drug and everything is poo poo, and everyone is an rear end in a top hat. The government sucks and the people suck and I wish I would never set foot in that country again."

I guess he wasn't really exaggerating, Sweaty Fatbeard must fit right in.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay
OP, what's your living situation like? Are you living by yourself? Any close friends or relatives nearby? While I understand that this situation is hilarious to goons, it takes a certain type of person to do things like this and then post publicly about it.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
Stop doing drugs. Get any job you can. Apply for better jobs as you work at poo poo first job.

lambeth
Aug 31, 2009
The OP has psychosis, is an addict, and is off his meds. At this point, he needs psychiatric help and/or rehab, cause I doubt he'd be able to hold down a job if he managed to get one.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

OP ask the ants crawling on your skin for money

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Slumpy posted:

Stop doing drugs. Get any job you can. Apply for better jobs as you work at poo poo first job.

if he couldnt keep a job where acceptable business practices were things like "leave spilled pickle pallet rotting for months on the floor" then im not sure any job is suitable for him, he should really just double down and start dealing drugs

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011
Your not called Marijan are you, op?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

I'm fuckin' done with deliriants. What happened last week taught me a big lesson and I won't do Biperiden anymore.

Before I delve into the disaster last week, let it be known that I managed to overpay the electricity - the bill was issued on a rough estimate of my consumption - noone had read out the meter during the past six months and I greatly reduced the consumption by getting rid of my gaming rig. As it turned out, now the power company owes me $100.

This is not the point of this post, however. I'm one of that guys who has a spectacularly bad track record with drugs yet continues to use them. I attribute this to my persistent inability to take my very own advice and also being a loving idiot. Biperiden almost got me killed last week and the fact that I wrecked my poo poo completely and utterly is only a tip of the iceberg.

So what happened? I procured a box of Biperiden and did a week-long binge. The subtle gotcha with this drug is that you're not supposed to redose after you stop being noticeably high, or else you're going to OD and push yourself into the delirium. This is, like, the first thing I would say to people trying this drug, I tried it time and time again yet I managed to completely ignore my own advice (chalk this up to my general stupidity.)

So I managed to OD and lose my mind in the process. The concept of time is extremely blurred so I'm going to make a bulleted list of the stupid poo poo I've done:

-Attempted (and failed) to brew coffee several times. I don't know what I did with it but it tasted terrible and was translucent. Soap coffee, again??

-At one point, I gave up on coffee and decided to cook dinner instead. I mistook a chair for a pot (!!!!!), put it on the stove with legs sticking up in the air and set it on fire. (!!!!) I remember being confused with the shape of my "pot", because it looked like a chair. I realized that yes, I must have happened upon a really strange looking pot so I just dumped rice over it while it was on fire and retreated to the living room to watch anime. At one point my animes became really difficult to see and I wondered why this happened, I soon realized that it was because the apartment was full of smoke. I rushed to the kitchen and put the fire out - I don't rememeber how I did it but I didn't use the extinguisher. The chair was a goner and there are still bits of soot and burnt upholstery stuck to the stove.

-The next thing I know, the kitchen is loving flooded. Being a master of multitasking, I was doing laundry while cooking the chair. I reckon that I must have lowered the draining hose to the floor for reasons unknown and the place flooded. I remember angrily mopping the floor for 30 minutes while not realizing that the washing machine is constantly feeding water to the floor.

-The salt shaker and some other tidbits went MIA. I found the salt shaker this afternoon... in the toolbox. Also there was a cigarette in the shoe cabinet - it was like finding a present from a drunk Santa! (yeah I smoked it with gusto)

-I remember thinking how the corner store manager was cool for letting me trade 26 empty beer bottles for a single full one. It didn't dawn on me, until much much later, that this meant that I had consumed at least 52 liters of beer during the past week. I have no idea how much is that in imperial gallons, but it's definitely "too much". My car had a gas tank that could contain less fluid.

At this point, things went from bad to worse. I left my apartment and went to the clinic for some incomprehensible reason. I have absolutely no recollection of the events that unfolded, but I was apparently tasered and kicked out at some point. I seem to have stolen someone's umbrella and dropped my wallet, jacket and a hat before returning home. When I got sober I rightfully freaked out about losing my wallet and I got all of my credit cards suspended. It wasn't until today that the security called me and told me that they found my wallet - they got the phone number from my psychiatrist and I'm going to receive a helluva pranging for that. Not that I don't deserve it, but heck.
Now I have all of my cards blocked but at least I have my ID. I'm glad I got the wallet back because it's brand new and made out of quality leather, it cost me fifty bucks... my dingy old bucket hat is gone forever though.

Also now I know that my wristwatch is piss-proof. I found it in the toilet bowl and I mistook it for a turd which just wouldn't flush. The watch is still working.

In all, gently caress gently caress gently caress. 3/10 probably wouldn't do it again.

Go to a hospital and ask them to put you into rehab you stupid loving idiot.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

In all, gently caress gently caress gently caress. 3/10 probably wouldn't do it again.

You're doing it right now, aren't you?

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
"probably"

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Waltzing Along posted:

How did you become such an idiot? Please tell us where you went off the rails.

TBH, I was never "all there." I've been seeing psychiatrists and receiving medication since 1988. We can all conclude that all of these did me plenty good! :ironicat:
There is a strong line of batshittery running in my family. I literally never had a chance.

Bip Roberts posted:

Yeah, haven't had a drink today. Yesterday I bought a 2L botlle of cat urine and I had to beef that up with another 2L bottle before even starting to feel tipsy.
I also had a shower today, which is a major accomplishment for a smelly freak like me! :D

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Before reading any of Sweaty Fatbeard's posts on SA I only had one reference point for Croatia, which was an old music teacher who visited family back there every few months and when he came back he would tell me, "Croatia loving sucks. It is the WORST. Everyone does every drug and everything is poo poo, and everyone is an rear end in a top hat. The government sucks and the people suck and I wish I would never set foot in that country again."

Croatia is the Florida of EU. Drugs, bible thumping rednecks and nasty humid weather.

unterdude posted:

OP, what's your living situation like? Are you living by yourself? Any close friends or relatives nearby? While I understand that this situation is hilarious to goons, it takes a certain type of person to do things like this and then post publicly about it.

I'm living alone in a place that I own, so no worries about getting kicked out. I have some relatives and friends but I won't stoop to mooching off of them yet again - I'm expecting a tax return these days and I'll finally be able to splash the cash and return what I've borrowed. Can you elaborate on the "certain type of person" thing?

if he couldnt keep a job where acceptable business practices were things like "leave spilled pickle pallet rotting for months on the floor" then im not sure any job is suitable for him, he should really just double down and start dealing drugs

I worked there for over two years and was laid off as a part of a employee shakeout when W accidentally the whole economy. I was a janitor. Good times. Also the pickles were on the floor for only like a week or so - SOMEONE has to pay for all those pickles and the company had to do an official investigation as to why the accident happened. This was done in order to appease the insurance company, because "oops a pallet tipped over gib monies pl0x" obviously wouldn't cut it.

SybilVimes posted:

Your not called Marijan are you, op?

No, but I do know who you're talking about. I used to know a guy eerily similar to him, he and I were involved in a juicy love triangle on 90s IRC; two lusers and a hot 80 year old Chinese man in panties.

Drugs are not the problem at this point, booze is. Back in my Suboxone days I honestly never imagined that a simple beer bottle would've become my biggest enemy.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Alcohol is a drug hth op

Nicomo
Jan 22, 2015
OP can you please post some of your 1 or 2 out of 10 stories

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
do more stories and post more drugs

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

you have to really have a problem with being sober to resort to abusing deleriants. they're not fun physically or mentally and mostly just serve to distract you from depression/make life somewhat more interesting. work on fixing those and i guarantee you the deleriant problem will go away because they are literally the worst drugs

Jeek
Feb 15, 2012

Profondo Rosso posted:

you have to really have a problem with being sober to resort to abusing deleriants. they're not fun physically or mentally and mostly just serve to distract you from depression/make life somewhat more interesting. work on fixing those and i guarantee you the deleriant problem will go away because they are literally the worst drugs
They make our lives somewhat more interesting for sure.

By the way, please heed this guy's advice, OP:

Sigma-X posted:

do more stories and post more drugs

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
Fatbeard could you tell us the story of the worst time you've ever had on drugs that you can recall?

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Strippers are people too!

Yesterday I bought a 2L botlle of cat urine

Is this a drug term I don't know about or are there literally places there that sell a cats urine? :iiam:

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Profondo Rosso posted:

Ehh, there is a subtle gotcha about Biperiden. It's true that this drug is a deliriant, but if you take a right dosage - above the therapeutic level but below the deliriant freakout level - it causes a massive dopamine discharge in your brain and it is this dopamine that gets you high. Anywhere from 8 to 12mg is a sweet spot. The problem with this is, that your junkie brain inevitably goes "I want to get even higher" sometime around the 2-hour mark into your trip, you pop more biperiden but instead of getting higher - all available dopamine is already circulating your body - you just push yourself into the delirium and THEN you start wrecking poo poo left and right. It's eerily similar to Ambien walrus stories.
The fact that Biperiden takes ~45 minutes to kick in doesn't help either. When you're already all tipsy and giddy, it's incredibly easy to eat the pills from the whole box. This is not dangerous medically, but you'll be in such a state that you'll inevitably cause a lot of property damage and subsequent embarrassment.
Even worse, you'll still be tripping even after you stop being noticeably 'high' - I've caused more property damage during afterglow than during the trip itself.

The worst outcome from using drugs, for me at least, was when I drank 1L of rakia chased down with 1L of beer and then smoking a joint. I was so blasted that I slipped on the ice and planted my face into the pavement, ripping my brow open, body slamming into an old woman who was a passer-by, falling into an iced-over fountain before puking my guts out on the bus and then sitting on the bus' doors, refusing to move to have the doors closed. I caused a shitload of embarrassment thought I have very little recollections of the incident - most of this had to be told to me by my hapless friends (who let me get so impossibly blasted in the first place - hey I was 18 at the time, what did I know?)

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Old Man Pants posted:

Is this a drug term I don't know about or are there literally places there that sell a cats urine? :iiam:

Makes a good tequila chaser

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Ehh, there is a subtle gotcha about Biperiden. It's true that this drug is a deliriant, but if you take a right dosage - above the therapeutic level but below the deliriant freakout level - it causes a massive dopamine discharge in your brain and it is this dopamine that gets you high. Anywhere from 8 to 12mg is a sweet spot. The problem with this is, that your junkie brain inevitably goes "I want to get even higher" sometime around the 2-hour mark into your trip, you pop more biperiden but instead of getting higher - all available dopamine is already circulating your body - you just push yourself into the delirium and THEN you start wrecking poo poo left and right. It's eerily similar to Ambien walrus stories.
The fact that Biperiden takes ~45 minutes to kick in doesn't help either. When you're already all tipsy and giddy, it's incredibly easy to eat the pills from the whole box. This is not dangerous medically, but you'll be in such a state that you'll inevitably cause a lot of property damage and subsequent embarrassment.
Even worse, you'll still be tripping even after you stop being noticeably 'high' - I've caused more property damage during afterglow than during the trip itself.

The worst outcome from using drugs, for me at least, was when I drank 1L of rakia chased down with 1L of beer and then smoking a joint. I was so blasted that I slipped on the ice and planted my face into the pavement, ripping my brow open, body slamming into an old woman who was a passer-by, falling into an iced-over fountain before puking my guts out on the bus and then sitting on the bus' doors, refusing to move to have the doors closed. I caused a shitload of embarrassment thought I have very little recollections of the incident - most of this had to be told to me by my hapless friends (who let me get so impossibly blasted in the first place - hey I was 18 at the time, what did I know?)

op swallow more drugs like they were candy, then pour gasoline all over your place and burn it to the ground. the first step to solving your problem is to recognize you have one and i think you will do that better in a drug and smoke inhalation induced haze.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

But apparently beer comes in 2-liter bottles there, so there's that

AstroWhale
Mar 28, 2009
Yes, beer comes in 2 litre plastic bottles.

Also you have the same stove every poor person has. It makes me nostalgic.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Data Graham posted:

But apparently beer comes in 2-liter bottles there, so there's that

Are there places where it doesn't? I'm pretty sure it was this thread or another of S Fbeard's threads where someone posted the Coors sphere and some other incredibly lovely 2 liters.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Are there places where it doesn't? I'm pretty sure it was this thread or another of S Fbeard's threads where someone posted the Coors sphere and some other incredibly lovely 2 liters.

2 liters from America, I mean. I miss editing my E/N posts can't we get a whitelist for E/N edits if we aren't pathetic idiots.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

2 liters from America, I mean. I miss editing my E/N posts can't we get a whitelist for E/N edits if we aren't pathetic idiots.

you posted in e/n, you are in a subset of pathetic idiots. sorry, i'm in here with you.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

See, two litre beers just sounds impractical to me, because surely it'll be warm before you have finished? Even quarts have that problem.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

2 liters of trippel? hmmm.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Prawned posted:

See, two litre beers just sounds impractical to me, because surely it'll be warm before you have finished? Even quarts have that problem.

Dude, it's Eastern Europe, you swallow that in one go to forget.

Also, beer isn't cold.

Only warm.

Such is life.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

akulanization posted:

you posted in e/n, you are in a subset of pathetic idiots. sorry, i'm in here with you.

No but see you don't understand, I am cool and good unlike these...goons.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Disco Infiva posted:

Dude, it's Eastern Europe, you swallow that in one go to forget.

Also, beer isn't cold.

Only warm.

Such is life.

Do not tell Americans that a large part of the world doesn't drink beer cold.

It could cause serious psychological damage.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

No but see you don't understand, I am cool and good unlike these...goons.

This but unironically

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
I live in Russia and I don't do half the stupid poo poo this Croatian crybaby does jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

NotAnArtist posted:

This but unironically

And at the risk of revealing myself to be replete with hubris, I will say that in particular I am far more cool and good than A Sweaty Fatbeard. Then again, that isn't saying much.