Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

miy mwoiultlh tbreaptpreude ifno srteavtiecr more

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

Yeah, there is such a thing. It's not cheap though.

To be honest, my only aspieration is to become a janitor again. I've worked a wide variety of both white and blue collar jobs over the years, and the only time I was truly happy was when I was sweeping the warehouse with my trusty old broom. :)

this is very endearing to me for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

Palpek posted:

E/N Bullshit > Is Croatia a Great Place to Live? Imagine how many trashcans I could check out when on a bike!

E/N Bullshit > Is Croatia a Great Place to Live? Should I carry an emergency steak to distract a dog with?

lmao

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

that apartment is dope and i would rent it

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

knock $100 per month off of the rent and i'll hold your pills for you

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

Bobbie Wickham posted:

Oh my god, The Sweaty Fatbeard Reality Tour!

i would go on this. fatbeard, i would do this and pay you for it

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

tell us what's in it before you eat it

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

spankmeister posted:

People are donut shaped and if you kiss someone you create an interconnected tube from rear end in a top hat to rear end in a top hat.

this is canon

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

This is the only good thread in E/N and dude has been through more than most people could ever handle. Make a rule yourself if you hate it so much.

agreed

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

also agreed

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

Space Camp fuckup posted:

This is a good thread, just move it to a better home [tcc]

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

Mocking Bird posted:

I am curious what we can do to support those elements of the thread without contributing to or enabling someone's decline.

idk if you know tcc particularly well or not but this is actually what it does now. the days of goons encouraging other goons to buy russian benzodiazepines to ruin their lives for a funny anecdote are long past. they are literally almost 10 years ago. hondarider was a poo poo mod with poo poo advice and he got shitcanned. most posts in the opioid thread are lamenting the current state of affairs or are discussions on the difficulty that ppl with legit pain problems have with the system, not "how to tie off 101." the vibe has vastly swayed to a much more cautious and skeptical view, especially in light of the new dangers that research chemicals and bullshit like counterfeit vape carts giving ppl lung fibrosis.

tcc, right now, is a forum with ppl trying to help each other stay as safe as they can in spite of black market / illegalization obstacles.

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

idk if editing is turned back on in e/n now so i'll just post again

as an example of what i stated above, i posted a bunch of info about counterfeit CBD vendors in the CBD thread. CBD is blowing up right now because it's very useful for a bunch of health issues and relatively harmless, so of course some dumb horrible people are going to try to cash in on it by making vape carts with dangerous synthetic cannabinoids in it instead. i posted about this trend in the CBD thread and pointed out some relevant vendors to avoid, and encouraged ppl buying to do so from trusted sources.

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

a final thought:

if your concern about the thread is less about the patreon poo poo and more about how ASF has a medical issue, the goon doctor forum could be another place for it.

either way, gassing this thread seems like an overreaction provoked by the recent other e/n tire fire and the suggestion to do so is probably why ppl have responded to you with some vitriol. im just providing alternatives that seem way less drastic and like they may actually lead to further communication / discourse with ASF while also getting the thread out of e/n.

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

Booger Presley posted:

So you want to move the thread of a known drug abuser to the drug sub?

for the reasons i stated above, this is not nearly as bad an idea as yr making it sound (nor an uncommon occurrence at all)

if it stays here that's whatever, i'm just more interested in not deleting it / gassing it and making sure ASF can still post somewhere if he cant post here, because i enjoy his posts and i want to see more of them, whereever they have to be posted.

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

Fat Albert in a can posted:

Gassing this long running thread that gives a look into someone's life in a country most of us never will visit is an overreaction. Goldmine or leave it alone and then tell ASF to post part 2 in tcc so he keeps posting, please and thank you.

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

Whitlam posted:

Nice to see MB's calm and not unjustified request has been met in an equally thoughtful and respectful manner.

it is an unjustified and a frankly histrionic request, yes, and it has been met in a relatively civil manner by the ppl posting here. noone's threatening to mail acid bombs here or something

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

Anne Whateley posted:

this was in reference to the big red title complete with swastika that someone had bought MB at the time

ah, well yes i agree that was excessive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

thanks asf. if you want to join a discord of cool, supportive ppl pm me for a link