Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrOzzy
Nov 17, 2017

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

In order to remedy this, I'm now doing damage control and slowly reducing the intake of my prescribed meds. I'm taking promazine only if I'm freaking out, which is sadly most of the time, and I've cut my lyrica intake by 50%. I'm presently feeling mild to moderate withdrawal from lyrica but so far it's been manageable. Is it possible that I'm finally starting to take care of my well-being in general, in lieu of my actual therapy prescribed by the "I don't give a rat's rear end" looneybin doctor? One thing stands for sure, things can't go on like this anymore. I will keep you updated on my excessive drug kicking, but so far it has been manageable. Unpleasant, but manageable, and that's all that matters.

Mild discomfort and agitation which goes away after a few days. I've already adjusted to the lower dosage of Lyrica. Thought that it's gonna be weeks of withdrawal but no, reduction of the dose went swimmingly. I wouldn't bother thinking about possible WD because it's barely noticeable and you shouldn't worry about it.

By the way, I'm opening each 300mg capsule and separate the powder into two lumps which I then wrap in cigarette rolling paper, making a little paper ball full of powder, which is easy to swallow. This way I have a huge excess of Lyrica pills which will, of course, be used to get high. :getin:

You are so full of poo poo to be honest. Reading through the thread you often brag about kicking off drugs on your own, only to decide to binge on them a day later. You were actually doing quite ok when you were poor as gently caress and were unable to afford large amounts of pills, alcohol or weed. The past year you've managed to spend €30k on pills (60 months worth of rent!) which granted you a VIP pass for the closed psychic ward of the nearest hospital.

Your writing has also suffered. Your posts were noticeably better 4 years ago.

What about the weed? For someone who has suffered from psychoses in the past and is on anti-psychotic medication, I don't think smoking vast amounts of weed or hashes is a very good idea.

Overdosing on Lyrica will put you on a high risk of drowsiness, confusion, agitation and restlessness. Epileptic attacks were also reported as well as a small risk of getting in a coma. You'll be back in hospital in no time. Get some professional help for gods sake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrOzzy
Nov 17, 2017

I'm gonna go out on a limb and do some realtalk: my friend, you're completely right. As far as writing quality is concerned, you're right about that too - there's very little I can write about when all I'm doing is sitting at home, tripping on random pharmaceuticals and playing with cats. In a way, I feel that this thread has ran its course and I'm going to close it in a few days. I finally have well-behaving tenants who pay on time, I've cut out all the harmful people out of my life and everything seems to be more or less on track, all things considered.

:words:

I think you still have a lot to write about, there is still enough content. I was talking about the style. It appears to me during the last year you've lost a lot of the colorful language you used to use. It's slowly degrading a bit. It seemed to me you were really trying to find a good comparison, description or quote to show us what was happening to you and to your country. You really have the ability to catch a thought in a few words and take your readers to your world. It already starts with the thread title "A Land of Contrasts" pretty much catches it all.
It must be on top of your mind during the day to produce such writing. I remember you once wrote you've checked your posts for spelling and grammar several times before you pressed the post button. I guess you also rephrased things regularly before you posted them. The result was comedy gold on several occasions.

I guess the addiction has been taking over more and more. You're probably thinking about your next fix instead of your next post. Reading through your last reply you to tip toe around the answers to questions you don't seem to like. You should go into politics! :eek:

Bottom line: stop binging and OD'ing on MEDs. Tell your psychiatrist about your abuse and work something out (for example only get medication for a week, so you need to visit your doctor every week). Like you said several times before: you can't be trusted around medication. As far as I can tell you haven't come clean to the right people regarding your abuse.

As far as the topic goes, it's all up to you. It's quite an honor to end up in the goldmine. You can always start a new topic. But ultimately it's your decision.

MrOzzy
Nov 17, 2017
A 14 day ASB posting hiatus usually means something happened. I wonder what it is. Either ASB is or has been:
A. abusing medication
B. admitted to hospital
C. got hired for a job and is busy (but probably is abusing medication with the extra available cash)
D. is on vacation (visiting granny or his aunts?)
E. is in jail
F. something else

Why don't we have a poll?

MrOzzy
Nov 17, 2017
ASF usually writes about getting high in the very same post he claims to cut his bad drug habits. This thread doesn't seem to enable him, money is. So far ASF has wasted every single spare dime on drugs he's managed to get his hands on. More cash = more drugs.

All in all, there is no need to close and / or gas this thread, although it has seen better days. Getting rid of the funding thing is important though. It shits up the thread and enables ASF.