Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

AMC doesnt know this yet but right now i am hjaving a coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

yes, chome (:chome:) is a meme, but the video, the final chome is not. a courageous attempt at rule lawyering but im afraid you've fallen short again.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

PleasingFungus posted:

this seems unjust, Smythe.

its not

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

echinopsis posted:

AMC doesnt know this yet but right now i am hjaving a coffee

hey that's cool man you know I am not a man to tell another man what to do but I just have to ask why not just water? maybe with a ice?

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Smythe posted:

yes, chome (:chome:) is a meme, but the video, the final chome is not. a courageous attempt at rule lawyering but im afraid you've fallen short again.

please probe me as soon as possible so i don't embarrass myself like this again

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pig slut lisa posted:

please probe me as soon as possible so i don't embarrass myself like this again

the deadline is when i finish work 2nit i have faith you can pull it off

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

nothing invigorates like ice cold water :chord:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

OK. While you're doing probations, can you also probate echidnapenis for being a really bad, unfunny poster, and a huge weirdo?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

no don't

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

smythe can you probe every single person who posts in yospos

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

PleasingFungus posted:

OK. While you're doing probations, can you also probate echidnapenis for being a really bad, unfunny poster, and a huge weirdo?

make your case

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

PleasingFungus posted:

probe this guy instead for having lovely taste

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

getting alittle heated in here. Maybe this forum needs a little more "chill" [byob word]

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pig slut lisa posted:

getting alittle heated in here. Maybe this forum needs a little more "chill" [byob word]

YOSPOS isnt a chill out forum. its a flame war forum but about computer operating systems. its in the title

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

you have poor life choices in regards to operating system use

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
its like a powerful PSU (smythe) with a monster graphics card (good posters), overheeating (delivering sick flames) and causing serious burns (burns). but thank god weve got some water cooling (bad posters) and thermal paste (cum)

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

nope

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

hey that's cool man you know I am not a man to tell another man what to do but I just have to ask why not just water? maybe with a ice?

in the morning water makes me nauseous. I can drown a coffee, or a v or red bull or diet coke. probably even a beer a though I've never tried. water though? makes me sick. later in the day it's ok

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Smythe posted:

make your case

he basically makes two different kinds of post

(1) weird and unsolicited sex stuff

(2) unreadable white noise

he's no cremnob but he's still really bad, and he makes thirty posts a day. none of them have ever been intentionally funny.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PleasingFungus posted:

thanks

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PleasingFungus posted:

:smugmrgw:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

echinopsis posted:

in the morning water makes me nauseous. I can drown a coffee, or a v or red bull or diet coke. probably even a beer a though I've never tried. water though? makes me sick. later in the day it's ok

poo poo, that's terrible news + makes zero sense. hope you can overcome :unsmith:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it's weird I mean I can use my soda stream to make fizzy water and I can drink that OR I could have a delicious caffeine bringing coffee

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
although know in pleasing fungus is less happy because of my posting brings me the kind of joy that only early morning still water could bring, but can't in my case

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

water is tasteless, colourless though and is generally regarded across the world as being quite good for your health. I might be wrong though, falling for all that propaganda on those health food blogs :argh:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

PleasingFungus posted:

he's no cremnob but he's still really bad, and he makes thirty posts a day. none of them have ever been intentionally funny.

ill take it under consideration. thanks for your interest in improving YOSPOS

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

water is tasteless, colourless though and is generally regarded across the world as being quite good for your health. I might be wrong though, falling for all that propaganda on those health food blogs :argh:

it is good for you but fluids containing water might be completely sufficient as well

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
quick reminder: don't buy or use sodastream or related products

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

yeah but Scarlett :q:

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
A posting transformation is possible. Valeyard, once one of the worst posters on the entire site, has stunned onlookers with consistently decent posts in recent months.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Stymie posted:

quick reminder: don't buy or use sodastream or related products

because of the unreasonable pricing on co2 refills or a more sinister reason?

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
You can fill your own reusable CO2 tanks and purchase your own spargers for more fun and frugal control of your fizzy water.

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

because of the unreasonable pricing on co2 refills or a more sinister reason?

they are an israeli company and therefore should be boycotted as part of the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Stymie posted:

they are an israeli company and therefore should be boycotted as part of the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement

This needlessly stretches the gimmick.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Echi has a powerful enemy

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

what

the

gently caress

is

wrong

with

you

pram
Jun 10, 2001
chrome

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
% chone
usage: chone [-fhv] [-R [-H | -L | -P]] owner[:group] file ...
       chone [-fhv] [-R [-H | -L | -P]] :group file ...

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tusen Takk posted:

what

the

gently caress

is

wrong

with

you

lol thats not me!