Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

Me too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

Yes hello I'm here. Kleedrac I hope you are feeling better :)

ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

Wow betrayed already. Good game y'all ##vote conort

ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

Trap sprung ##vote hiipfire

ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

Getting the joke vote to -1 "ironically" is some extremely town poo poo. Not

ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

These make about as much sense as most "real" breadcrumbs I've seen honestly

ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

Kleedrac posted:

You should never buy shoes from a drug dealer. I'm not sure what he laced these with but I've been tripping all day!

Go away dad I'm trying to play mafia

ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

HiipFire posted:

gently caress fun

Kleedrac posted:

I wrote a very silly post that breadcrumbed in the most silly and obvious way and suddenly 3 people were voting for me!

They're voting you for a different post though

ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

OOOOHHH nevermind I see it now.

ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

CapitalistPig posted:

Oh by all means then, continue.

Btw we are in setup d guys.

Blues, please win so Keane loses Tia.

alright ##vote CapitalistPig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

Met posted:

ConorT, King of Bleh, I believe you're both blue. If you two could decide on Hiip or Klee, that would be fantastic. The only decision to make is which one of them is the potential scum if you want the chance to end this thing in this phase.

Agreeing with met and I like hip more for scum right now then kleedrac ##vote hiipfire

• Locked thread