Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

speak of the devil

Noice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What else will they be showing tomorrow? Splatoon, star fox, maybe some new Zelda footage as part of their apology for the delay

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mabels big day posted:

maybe the yoshi game that was supposed to come out any time during the last two years

that game looks cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fingers crossed for a mario maker release date

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They look exactly the same but he has more hair detail in the later games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

The only people who give a poo poo about Star Fox design or canon are the Star Fox Adventures writing team.

Was the A-button mashing minigame that you had to do in the Dino Village legitimately broken or am I just bad at that crap, because I tried to beat that thing 5 different times over the course of about 3 years and I never could.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Never played it.

Lucky, that game is horrible.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Isn't it just lovely Zelda?

Yeah with bad voice acting and talking dinosaurs. Also they added a sexy blue fox.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

speaking of underrated Zelda games, phantom hourglass has the best items in any Zelda game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What was command. I remember assault also being a turd but I don't I've ever even heard of command.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

age is no excuse, my favorite game when i was 9 was probably super mario 64.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

aquas on the n64 legit runs at a locked 12 fps

Lol

• Locked thread