Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Mr. Pumroy posted:

only i have the feels to rule lylat

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

What else will they be showing tomorrow? Splatoon, star fox, maybe some new Zelda footage as part of their apology for the delay

maybe the yoshi game that was supposed to come out any time during the last two years

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

the joke is it's not a big deal that they changed how he looks because he's star fox and nobody cares

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

adventures was the first star fox game i played lol.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Y-Hat posted:

was the scouter design for Fox and Falco created for Brawl? i never played Assault or Command so i always assumed it started in one of those games

the fox design in brawl is mostly taken from star fox command, which is by far the shittiest starfox including adventures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

star fox adventures actual ending:

robot on ship - FOX I AM DETECTING YOUR BODY TEMPERATURE IS RISING IN THE PRESENCE OF KRYSTAL, ARE YOU OKAY?

Lol

• Locked thread